2011-04-01

New Biology deals with "Field physics" rather than Newtonian physics. Conscious mind vs subconscious mind.

Vatic Note: THIS IS A MUST SEE..... this is the powerfulness I kept talking about in all of us and that we can CHANGE our reality in every area of our lives. If you want to find your full potential, you have to see this.   Remember Michael Tsarion?  He said "WE ARE MAGNIFICIENT CREATURES, LIVING ORDINARY LIVES".  Well this man said almost exactly the same thing.  I can't believe I found someone who explains this perfectly. This is a scientific treatment of the "power of Humanity" within. Because the "system" has spent billions to hide our power from us, we have no idea nor do we understand how we work and why we are such powerful beings, then we are stuck in a loop between the conscious and subconscience mind at a tug of war. So we have to change the "SUBCONSCIOUS" programming mind. THEN WE CAN DO ALMOST ANYTHING. Its the concept eventually of "I CAN DO ANYTHING".

That is reeducating ourselves into understanding and changing our programming. Otherwise all the "positive thinking" in the world will change nothing and if we change our subconscious programming, then all the NEGATIVE INFORMATION in the world, will not change our responses which will be positive by moving immediately into solution mode, rather than denial mode of the information. This is absolutely wonderful since I have discovered this on my own when I wanted to change my own reality. I at least knew that it was my childhood programming that was the stumbling block and only I COULD CHANGE THAT, NO ONE ELSE. Once I got past that, I was able to hear "TRUTH" no matter how negative, and immediately seek solutions through creative out-of-the-box thinking. This was the best explanation for what I knew and I knew we were powerful beyond belief and yet I could not explain it to those I tried. This man does a fabulous, THOROUGH and credible scientific explanation on how it works. One third of all medical healings are the placebo affect. Its thoughts that are powerful.... in otherwords, we are powerful beings.

Can you imagine what we would be like if we had those 10 stands of DNA reconnected....??? Or if we could use the additional 90% of our brains that are inactive right now? However at least the 10% that we do use is awesome and you will see it as you watch this video. I actually believe he has provided us with a mechanism for changing our entire paradigm through re-experiencing new ways of seeing our world and ourselves within it.   One thing to do before reading this is revisit the video on "The Thunderbolts of the Gods" that we put up on Christmas Day and I believe New Years Day.  I can not believe how these things show up just when they are needed.  Such is the power of attraction. I told you once before I got rid of a large mastacized lump in my breast through determination and a deep belief I was the master of my own fate and no one else.  I won't go into what I did, but suffice it to say it worked.  (Sorry for rabbiting on, but I got very excited over this video, a must see)

New Biology deals with "Field physics" rather than Newtonian physics. Conscious mind vs subconscious mind.
http://www.2011tappingworldsummit.com/VideoSeries/?page_id=60&blog_prm=6465



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWVqycFkpH4&feature=player_embedded


The article is reproduced in accordance with Section 107 of title 17 of the Copyright Law of the United States relating to fair-use and is for the purposes of criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The other 90% that has been disconnected can be found in our heart/brain. We can reconnect with our heart brain by believing that we can! Belief changes our DNA, you know, the 10 strands you would like to 'activate'...do it!....adtomeus in love

Vatic said...

Your right, as Yoda says ".... no try, DO!!!".