2012-01-03

Just How Big a Role Does Satanism Play in the NWO game???

*** They are really screwing with this one, so please ignore all the weird type and size and read because they do NOT WANT YOU TO READ THIS.  Its exposing their underbelly and showing up front what this is really all about.  Satanists.

Vatic Note:  This is up now because the neocons/israeli's pushed the time frame from our normal 1 am on the first and second blog to 5 am so overseas would not be able to read it.  So, I thought I would give the overseas people something to read later in the day, just for them.  hehehe.  Keep it up, I can handle it.  Here is a sample of what we do besides the blog, to educate others when it appears they do not have the whole story.   I am an ex research analyst so I know how to explore rabbit holes, and some are bottomless.  this below is an example of just such a rabbit hole. This was in response to an email we received explaining about the cause of this all that is happening.  We responded and countered what was being said.&nbp; Please read it, since it covers so much of the satanism we have researched. 
 
(copy of email at bottom of this answer)    

 T, I would appreciate it if you would send this out to your list in answer to the email below.   I would not normally ask but I think its a critical nexus that we must wake up to if we are to have any chance of fighting this demonic monster we have globally.  Its intentionally out there to destroy cultures and societies in order to facilitate the evil that is emerging at a level unseen before. Remember, satanists are about "death" and not "life" or "Living" and that includes the planet as well.  Its why they pollute so viciously. 

To them we are cattle who do not have cultures or societies... only eating, sleeping, producing and dying.    I consider this to be one of the biggest threats to humanity ever seen or experienced.  Sorry, but I would appreciate you sharing the research I have done on this and am still doing.  This is a never ending rabbit hole of horror and I have barely scraped the surface, yet look at how much I have found already.   Anyone can verify my work.  Its going to be difficult since all of this is outside our realm of experience and thus we will have a difficult time absorbing and understanding this reality that we have discovered while we were sleeping or overworking to make ends meet. 

Whoever sent this to you is under the mistaken impression that its religionists doing this.  Thats the first problem I saw.   Its, in fact, Satanists doing this at the very top all over the globe.  Further, the next problem was his mistaken impression that our military could conduct a coup if it wanted to.  Remember, the second in command of the "Synogogue of Satan" is General Aquino who is in one of the top positions in our military.  We did a blog on that and included a video where he makes it clear the Satanists are factually in charge of our military. He even presents himself as satanic in his appearance.  You should really watch that one.  Its almost surreal.  I would bet this is going on even in overseas militaries.  Personally, I believe that those soldiers who do not convert to satanism are the ones that are being suicided in record numbers.  To this day we do not know "WHY" they executed Tillman who was a high profile soldier.   Further, Satanism has also infiltrated the top of most industries.  Examples are McDonalds Hamburgers, (see below) and  the Sandusky scandel.      The military has also done a write up officially on Satanism in the military.  


Worse, they are coming out of the closet by announcing they are coming into the "Age of Satanism"  all over the globe.  Just look at the military patches both in the US and worn by the next king of england, William, in the British military.   NWO and satanism are synonomous.  In fact, he is so wrong.   Its been the loss of religious standards that have opened the door to the growth and pervasive influence of Satanism in our children.   Just visit Lady Gaga on MTV  and see it here as well and see how they are preparing our children to be the next batch of murderous killers and pedophilers in the name of satan.
  
Now, the question is,  "Just how far up the ladder does this satanism go and how broad across the globe??"  Well, just on the surface, check these out these photos below to see.  There is more, but these were a good cross section of both dems and repubs and other nations both asian & ME and European, such as Thailand and France, but I can show you Jordon,  Russia, and many others.  


There is so much more I could show you on this, but I am not finished researching.  I haven't even gotten into the Dunblane massacre of children in Scotland or the satanic blood ritual sacrifices of children or the mind control associated with all of this.   Its big.  Religion could not even hope to compete, because they have also been infiltrated by the satanists as all the pedophilia proves, both in the Jewish (Khazar community both in Israel and here,  as well as the Catholic Church and benny Hinn, Ted Copeland and as you see,  Pat Robertson.   

THIS IS WAY BIGGER THAN WE CAN IMAGINE DUE TO OUR LACK OF ANY EXPERIENCE IN THIS.  Its a shadow society as well as government.   OUR CHILDREN ARE AT RISK, SERIOUS RISK.   "WE" are who will save us.  And only us.  As someone said recently,  Anarchy is beginning to look pretty good.  LOL 

                           GW Bush                      









King of Jorden and Putin

On 1/2/2012 11:00 PM, wrote:
Subject: Americans buy record numbers of guns for Christmas

America’s citizens are preparing for a war on their own soil; and that war may well be against the entity now masquerading as their government.  However, just owning a sword does not make a warrior and one must ask how many of those millions of citizens will actually have the fortitude and courage to resist tyranny with deadly force when the fateful moment arrives?  One must also wonder how much control do our domestic enemies have over the US military…will the majority of America’s armed forces refuse to use their weapons against their own people?  Is it possible that resistance within the military against the Jewish communist agenda unfolding in Washington DC will erupt in a coup?  Let us hope so.  The political class having betrayed us to our enemies with the passage of first, the “Patriot Act”, and now the NDAA legislation, no recourse is left to us.  The military is the only organized force left that can save America from absolute desolation at the hands of the usurper and his Talmudic overlords.


The article is reproduced in accordance with Section 107 of title 17 of the Copyright Law of the United States relating to fair-use and is for the purposes of criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can comment on all this but one gets no comments back here or his comment dissapears. I am still not sure who you are (from Holland? Were most blogs are Jesuit controlled and one and two year old children on daycarecenters are ritually abused? ) and most opposition sites are just Illuminati controlled opposition and fearmongerers. Why dont you write about the coming poleshift? Or the Europeam Tsunami?

Erik Blessing
From The Satanic Netherlands

Vatic Master said...

Eric, As I am sure you can imagine, I get not only comments on the blog but thousands of emails a day. I cannot possibly answer them all, but I do try to answer as many as I can. If you notice its 3:41 am and that is when I have to get up to do this.

So, I am sorry if somehow I have missed some of your comments. Others will comment if they have a reaction either good or bad, to whatever you have to say. If there is no controversy with what you said, then silence is a form of support, so do not take it wrong if you get no comments in return.

I laughed so hard when I read that about being a disinfo site, that I had to stop typing and get a tissue from laughing so hard. lol I can honestly say there is very little on here that pleases the neocons. You can tell by their harrassment. In fact, if you even suspect that, it means you don't read the blog very often.

As for Jesuits, well, they are controlled by the same neocon Rothschild Israeli khazars as everyone else is. As for the day care centers, you should read all my blogs on pedophilia and then you would know this is anything but a disinfo blog. I did write about the coming pole shift, and other items, but if you have something to share that we don't have, please give us the link and we will research it. Thanks

Vatic Master said...

Forgot to tell you we are not in Holland. We are in the United States in the 4 corners area of Colorado. Hope that helps and this is the last place the NWO has any supporters, believe me. LOL We are one of the most armed areas of the country outside of the south.

Anonymous said...

When I first started reading about all of this my mind was totally blown and though I believe it now I still cannot get my head around it at times. How could there be so many people who are involved that do not care about their lives after death? Knowing this info has actually brought me back to my believe in Jesus and has only made my belief in God to be much stronger. I am unsure of who you believe in vat proj owner but I hope you do some articles on Jesus and how he is under attack in the world. Keep up the good work your blog is awesome!