2011-02-27

Championing the Fourth Amendment, Just say "no"

Vatic Note:   Give the times we are living in and until we get rid of the Khazar gestapo,  AND GIVEN no one has changed the Constitution and Bill of Rights, legally,  it is imperative we know how to do this for our own benefit.   I hope they do a series on the entire Bill of Rights and not just this one, but all of them.  Its getting to be that time, and if we do this right, we may never have to use the "last resort" which is the second amendment.  Personally, I would have said to the cop who wanted to search my car,  "Look I want to cooperate with you, but I also want, in this day and age, to assert and protect my rights under the  governing document of this nation.   So I am going to ask you  "Do you have a search warrant?" and he says he doesn't need one,  and you say "Why"?  He is then forced into bringing up the issue of probable cause. Then you have him by asking,  "what probable cause do you have?"   Just a suggestion, however, I do live in a small  town and cops here are much more sympathetic to these issues.  

Championing the Fourth Amendment,  Just say "no"

http://www.brasschecktv.com/page/1040.html
BrassCheck TV,

Good practical, real world advice.  More people haven gotten into more trouble by saying "yes" to the question:  "You don't mind if I do a search do you?"

Do you know for sure exactly everything that's in your car or home?

If you're on a military base, attempting to board a passenger aircraft or cross an international border, you're out of of luck.

But anywhere else, the answer to "You don't mind of I search you (bag, car, person) do I?"  The answer is: "I don't consent to any searchers (sir)"




The article is reproduced in accordance with Section 107 of title 17 of the Copyright Law of the United States relating to fair-use and is for the purposes of criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research.

No comments: