2015-12-27

Trump: Israel-did-9/11 protestor is a Trump guy

Vatic Note:   I just hope this isn't a "change we can believe in" type of candidacy.  I remember Obama being so very convincing, but I do have to agree with Trump, he is not your typical politically correct kind of guy and how you know????  The MSM owned by the zionists rag on Trump all the time, and that means, they are doing the Zionist khazars bidding in trying to control the who the candidates will be in the general election.

We all know that much.  They definitely do not want Trump to get the GOP nomination.   They want Jeb Bush, and Hillary for the dems.  Trump is an astute businessman, so lets have him recover our economy, he is the only one proven to be capable of doing so.

If you want to skip most of the Trump speech and get to the meat of this article then go to 20 minute mark and begin listening there.   You have to pay attention or you will miss it.


Trump: Israel-did-9/11 protestor is a Trump guy
http://www.veteranstoday.com/2015/12/23/trump-israel-did-911-protestor-is-a-trump-guy/
By Kevin Barrett,  Veterans Today,  Dec 23, 2015



Front-Row Protester Disrupts Trump's Michigan Speech with "ISRAEL DID 9/11! FIVE JEWS ARRESTED ON 9/11 IN NEW JERSEY, NOT MUSLIMS."





TrumpIsrael9111-650x276

By Kevin Barrett, Veterans Today Editor, with Martin Hill
Does Donald Trump know that Israel did 9/11? And is he planning to do something about it?

That is a plausible interpretation of Monday’s incident in Grand Rapids, Michigan, where my friend and regular radio guest Martin Hill – who had scored front-row seats at the Trump rally – staged some political guerrilla theater.
I can’t resist pointing out that this is exactly what I was calling for in my article:
Hey Trump! ISRAELIS cheered 9/11 attacks, not Muslims! Everywhere Trump goes, we need to interrupt his speeches with this information
Martin writes:

About 20 minutes into Trump’s speech, a group of media came right down to the stage to photograph him. They were positioned between me and Trump, one foot in front of me. I didn’t know how long Trump’s speech was going to last, so I thought I should just go for it before I miss the chance. I had driven over 700 miles to get there and stood in the rain for more than 5 hours. I was not going to screw this up.
 
When he took a break between sentences I shouted “five Jews were arrested on 9/11 in New Jersey Trump, not Muslims.”
 
In an ideal world, I would have preferred to say “Why do you keep claiming that Muslims were cheering on 9/11, when the only people who were actually arrested for cheering and celebarering on 9/11 were five Jewish Israelis? They were arrested, sent to federal prison, deported back to Israel and later sued John Ashcroft. They LOST their case, it was thrown out of court. This is all in police, fbi and federal court records. Stop lying about Muslims. Are you repeating this lie to “protect Israel,” as you promised to do in your first campaign ad?”
 
But this situation is not appropriate for that. This is a game of syllables. every single syllable is precious. You do not know how many you are going to get. You must be very loud, quick, brief, and direct. It is not the time for speeches.
As soon as I began shouting, Trump had continued into a new sentence, so he was talking at the same time. I then shouted “HEY – HEY. LISTEN TO ME TRUMP!” At that point, believe it or not, he actually stopped speaking to let me talk.

I shouted it again, very clear: “FIVE JEWS ARRESTED ON 9/11 IN NEW JERSEY, NOT MUSLIMS,” as Trump looked right at me.  (VN: they weren't Jews either, they were khazars, and the khazars are not Jews.  They use Jews for cover for what they are doing, just like they are using the USA as the new nazi regime to turn us into one side of a third world war, they need to make money.)

I also told him the Israel did 9/11, and I called him a Zionist. Because he is one. Any one who denies that is an idiot. The record speaks for itself. He’s said so in his own words, countless times.
 
Some in the crowd began to boo, others tried unsuccessfully to start a weak chant of “USA! USA!”
 
Trump told them to calm down, relax and sit down. He actually said  “No, he’s on our side.” I was on his side. I found that very fascinating that Trump would tell the crowd that I was on his side.

Here is the news video.




Go to minute 20. Transcript:

“He’s actually a Trump guy, he’s just, got a lot of energy. Okay. Shhh.
(Trump then puts index finger to mouth, making symbol to sshhh!)
“Okay, sit down. Come on. Relax. Relax. He’s on our side. Who would know it, but he’s on our side. I think.” [End 20:46.]
 
If pointing out that Zionists not Muslims did 9/11 makes you “a Trump guy” and puts you on Trump’s side…well,  maybe I have misunderestimated Trump. It might be worth voting for him just on the 5% chance that if elected he’ll put PNAC and company on trial for treason.


The article is reproduced in accordance with Section 107 of title 17 of the Copyright Law of the United States relating to fair-use and is for the purposes of criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research.

No comments: