2015-08-15

Saturday is Vatic Masters Day off. WE will be back on Sunday 8/16

I would like to take the time here and now to thank all those who commented and emailed me wishing me a very happy birthday.   It was memorable and I thank you for your good thoughts and well wishes.  

It was just one more proof that what you put time and effort into, will become ones reality.   You all who wrote to me for my Birthday, actually did that.  I got to do something I had not done in 40 years and it was marvelous and I credit those of you who wrote, for giving me that gift.   What we put out there becomes real for those who are the object of your well wishes.   That is what you did for me.

Now, lets do the same thing for the planet.   lol 

The article is reproduced in accordance with Section 107 of title 17 of the Copyright Law of the United States relating to fair-use and is for the purposes of criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research.

No comments: