2015-04-15

Restore your faith in humanity in 4 minutes flat

***-FUNDRAISING AGAIN- Don't let them tell you that the economy is improving. Its not. Now I have to come back after a couple of months of meeting our deficit and it appears from the schedule that I won't be able to make it this month. Maybe next month, the improvement will show, but right now, its dead. So I now have to ask for donations again to meet our deficit.

If the economy improves, I will be fine so this is a month to month situation right now. Like before we are starting on the 15th to fund raise for that which is due on the first, and the deficit is still $350, so any help you can give to keep us going will be greatly appreciated. 

If you can afford it, please use the Pay Pal donation button off to the right side of this blog and give what you can to help us out. Thank you all for your support during all this time.  We could not have done it without you.   Looks like I had a problem here. Either I inadvertantly switched the VN: or they did.  Anyway, what is important is to go ahead and watch the two videos. 

Vatic Note:  My note was talking about how great humanity can be when it wants to.... and how I cried watching these episodes of caring and love for the helpless and powerless.  I love my fellow man for that.  We are a wonderful country and people.  At least I think so, since its not Americans doing what is evil and greedy, its the government infiltrated demons from a different genetic base.  

Restore your faith in humanity in 4 minutes flat 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btiDHCuWyBA
Published on Jul 22, 2014

If you're ever worried about losing faith in humankind, despair not: here is the antidote. Cue happy tears...

"No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted." - Aesop



PLEASE SHARE for the good of humanity.
How to be kind to animals every day: http://animalsaus.org/t

Music: 'Because of You' by Gareth Johnson / Paul Mottram

Vatic Note:  I found another one that touched me.  Especially the biker who saved a turtle.  I am such a sucker for this kind of story.  lol





The article is reproduced in accordance with Section 107 of title 17 of the Copyright Law of the United States relating to fair-use and is for the purposes of criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research.

No comments: