2013-08-05

Pineal Gland Activation NOW!

Vatic Note:  We have covered the Pineal Gland extensively and I have shared some of my healing miracles with you using what he talks about in this video.  Its using imaging in your mind and I always throw in instructions to my DNA to heal according to the original blueprint and by golly, just finished another one. Its so common to me now, that I forget to see the miracle that it really is.

Imagine how great it will be if that becomes normal and everyday to us. Pick our reality and then create it.  I love it.  Believe it, work it all the time, and trust it, and it will happen, I can attest to that.  I believe that is the level we are going to have to go to in order to win this battle we have coming down the pike.  At least its one of the big weapons at our command.   

We first did a blog on what the pineal gland is to us, and then a second one on how to decalcify it and now this one.  So we have the "gateway",  the "Decalcifying",  and now "the activation".   Hopefully you have done the first two blogs and are now ready for this one.  Good luck everyone.  Bless you and keep you safe. We, here, love all of you out there. No matter what they do, remember that the globe loves you and always will.... no matter what the insane ones try to do.

Pineal Gland Activation NOW! 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9m09_2kFTI

Uploaded by FullOnDoubleNamaha·on Jan 27, 2012
 
HOW to maintain a vibrant and fully functional pineal gland. Discussing the activation methods of the pineal gland. As well as detox and decalfication methods and things to be aware of and avoid. Giving you the most powerful and effective ways to clean and maintain an active and healthy pineal gland..hope you enjoy :D comments questions are welcomed



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9m09_2kFTI&feature=player_detailpage

For more content check out my blog, follow, subscribe and thank you for the support! - Joe

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Akashic...
we are dedicated to enlightenment and mastery GREAT INFO

The article is reproduced in accordance with Section 107 of title 17 of the Copyright Law of the United States relating to fair-use and is for the purposes of criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research.

1 comment:

Vatic Master said...

Thank you so much for this lead into another very interesting potential rabbit hole. I like the titles since they are right along the lines we have found to be the case in attacking "enlightenment" within our culture and society. Especially the children. Will check them out and who knows, maybe you will see them up here sometime down the road. There are a lot of them, so it will take a while. I have taken on the task of becoming a campaign manager for a Constitutionalist running for public offices, so we will see.

I am doing that since i am the one preaching about solving our problems beginning locally. I am putting my efforts where my mouth is. So be patient.