2013-07-16

A MUST WATCH: Montalk - 2 of 3, Five Critical Human Weaknesses - Spiritual development

Vatic Note:  THIS IS TRULY AWESOME.  I won't go into it, but I have had personal experience in this transformation he discusses, so for me, this simply explains what I could not.  These weaknesses he lists are accurate.  This is awesome, he is soooo right, and I can testify to a lot of this from personal experience since I started this blog.  Miracles have happened and I have shared some of them with you as I went through the problems with the cyber warriors and satanists.

I actually went through a process during time I was forced to spend "OUTSIDE" the matrix.  When this video was going, I was listening to the last third about what we have to do with our ego, and started crying.  Its exactly what I did in a survival situation 5 years ago.  I wish you could have gone through this with me, it was a complete altering of my personality and my connection to God was strengthened and seared like a

WE MUST let go of our controlled view of both ourselves and who and what we are and our view of our planet and our universe, none of it is as it seems through the controlling eyes of the occult dark forces masters who have created this matrix for their protection and our subservience.  Its our ignorance that has allowed them to continue century after century, but now the time is here, to end the ignorance and begin the battle spiritually. 

Why should the dark evil ones be the only ones with this knowledge, that used properly as God intended, we could use to the benefit of humanity everywhere and to the benefit of the planet itself.   There is so much we do not know and even I, who researches, do not know 1/10th of what is real.  Herein lies our solutions and weapons for this spiritual battle, but first we must look at our weakenesses, acknowledge them and then overcome them.

I literally got to a stage in this work, where my spirit self would talk to  my ego and ask it questions when it would act out in a manner that I did not like.  Eventually, doing that merged the two to a higher plane and I was definitely outside of rage, revenge, and angst that I used to experience.  It has completely changed my life.

I testify to the power of all of this through God.  Its time for us to share these experiences so others that are ready may use it for themselves. We are NOT ALONE in this battle.  Trust me on this.  They are messing with this blog right now and I am able to continue, where normally, I have to take hours just to repair what they do. 
Watch all these and see what you think. This does not mean we do not have to worry about the physical,  we still have to show up with our courage, commitment and love of children and our fellow man and commit to doing all that WE CAN , and God will take care of the rest.  I have experienced this too many times to deny it anymore.

There is going to be more along these lines, starting with the Pineal gland as I find more.  So check back as I make progress, I will put them up for you to copy and paste and print out for reference.  Good luck and good reading.  Take this information and begin  your work toward change.  Watch Video 3 next.

Montalk - 2 of 3, Five Critical Human Weaknesses 
Published on Jun 27, 2013
http://montalk.net

The fundamental flaws that keep humanity in the dark. Until these are conquered, history will keep repeating itself.
Transcript: http://montalk.net/audio/249/2-five-c...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=PwwdZhNNVCE


The article is reproduced in accordance with Section 107 of title 17 of the Copyright Law of the United States relating to fair-use and is for the purposes of criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research.

No comments: