2013-04-11

"The Manimals" - These are human hybrids, Jesse Ventura Conspiracy Theory

*** I forgot to make the point that mad cow disease occurs when cows are fed their own species in their food.  Then add all the experiments that we found of gutted cows, brains and reproductive organs missing.   Now why?  Is it related to mad cow disease?


Vatic Note:  I can hardly believe my ears and eyes.  The world as we know it "won't" exist if these people are allowed to continue.  This is beyond obscene. If this is not absolute proof of these peoples insanity, then I don't know what is.  I had a difficult time even believing it.  You check it out and let us know what you think.  Its so far outside the range of my experience that its hard to even take it as real.  With every video of his in this new series season, I can see why the Powers that be were freaking out.  If all of this is true, he has done the world a deep service, exposing the underbelly of this beast.

But then, that has been the case in almost every area, since 9-11.  If it hadn't been for JFK's speech, I would not have believed half of what I have learned so far.   It was  because they killed him, that I am able to believe what I do now.  Then there is Michael Creighton who is a Dr. and wrote all the books he did because of the ethics issues on what science was playing with at that point in time.

He wrote them to highlight the ethical issues.  Rightly so.  We did a blog called the "Brotherhood of the Bell: Black Arts and Black Sciences." That blog highlights the complete absence of ethics in the past 30 years in science and just how dangerous that is to humanity.  Watch this and let us know what you think. On something like this, its always good to get another perspective. 

Jesse Ventura Conspiracy Theory - The Manimals 
Published by MattDeMille on Jan 16, 2013
 
I do not own the rights to this show. I am simply putting these shows out there as many other YouTubers have already done (it's how I get them to begin with). As everyone knows, Ventura's show has had unprecedented difficulties in airing (to put it nicely), so here's some help for those who have trouble finding it. Great show.

I have also "edited them for TV", meaning I've removed the majority of repetitive bookends, recaps and dumb-down dialogue that producers shove into shows like this. I know Ventura himself doesn't like the way they "dumb down" the various episodes with the goofy spy-thriller reality-show-hype junk, so that's all been "censored". Hope you like the recut.

I apologize if I removed anything critical to or preferred within the show. This is the best I could do with what the show's studio owners (not Ventura) allow us to see (I would love to see deleted scenes, too bad there'll never be a proper home release).



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ks7IZQ_KC4E&feature=player_detailpage


The article is reproduced in accordance with Section 107 of title 17 of the Copyright Law of the United States relating to fair-use and is for the purposes of criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research.

No comments: