2012-10-26

VATIC BREAKING NEWS: OBAMA WINS ELECTION!

Vatic Note:  Thank goodness I have linux on this laptop.  I just told my computer guy to put linux on my tower machine. The reason is, when they won't let me post something like this below that they just tried to keep me from posting,  I find ways around it, that Microsoft cooperating with the satanists, would not do.

So, first chance you get, get a computer guy to strip the machine of all microsoft programing and load up on linux, thunderbird, and foxfire.  I am sure of it now. Its worth the effort.

Now to this story below.  WATCH THE VIDEO AFTER READING THIS. It shows a big error in preannouncing an election results before the election is over.  These little blurbs are prepared well in advance and sent out as feed and someone screwed up royally.  If you have not voted, do so now or on the 6th and now I am saying vote even though once this election is over, I will never vote again until these bums are either eliminated or placed in prison for life.  

Major Media Blunder
Rigged elections? Obama announced the winner during The People's Court on October 19
http://www.degaray.com/misc/147-RealTime-JimStoneFreelance.html
by Jim Stone - Freelance Journalist | [no date]

A few months ago, a media whistleblower told me about how the news is prepared weeks in advance and simply played when the time comes. Someone at CBS, (UPDATE, ABC DID IT TOO!) either messed up or wanted to spill the beans about the election being rigged. I believe this was a screw up, exactly in the same league as when building 7 was announced as having collapsed on the BBC, 40 minutes before it was demolished.

(VN: Here is the actual video, they would not let me put it up.  I finally got it up but if they gut it again,  then go to the link to watch it.) 

http://www.degaray.com/misc/147-RealTime-JimStoneFreelance.html#ooid=UycW9hNjoqkwlzWTy6bz-ziHRBBb2VLN

They are trying to bury this now, saying it was only a test at a single affiliate. However, that is not possible if ABC did it as well, at the same time. Somehow a combined feed put it up on both at the same time.

We have all known our elections are rigged for quite some time now, but never had proof. And if you are still in the dark about how our media is rigged and functioning as an arm of a totally usurped government, Keep in mind that it is a moral crime to support a system this rigged. It is time to start over, and NOT in a way "they" decide is right for us.
I ask you to consider this whistleblower testimony on this subject.
video+more here
source

I ask you to consider this whistleblower testimony on this subject.
Media Whistle blower confirms Wag The Dog is NORMAL

8/8/12

I received this mail in response to my work related to the Bat Man shooting, a report in which I clearly showed it was NOT what we were told. My comments will follow.

Dear Jim Stone,

I'm not sure if I should state my name. I've just discovered your site and to be honest I feel a bit shaken reading most of what you've published. Not to mention all of the warnings about being censored and intercepted. I hope that my email does reach you though.

First off, I'd like to thank you for all of your hard work. I know that there must be a strong element of danger in it and I admire your courage. I love literature and used to have an even greater passion for journalism and the media. I say used to because I've seen first-hand what a news network is like.

Two years ago, I was chosen for a co-op program out of hundreds of applicants at a major broadcasting corporation situated in my city. At first it felt like I had won the lottery but the experience itself ruined my interest in a career in the media entirely. And for that I am extremely grateful.

I was there for 5 weeks out of 6 and at first I was loving it. I got to help out with projects and the employers were real nice. It was only in my last two weeks that I began to hate it. I was switched to mail duty and so I had to drop off letters for people in different sections. By accident one time, I walked into a restricted zone.

What really bothered me was the existence of 'restricted zones' in the first place. Everyone acted like one big happy family, yet when it came to asking about certain floors and areas in the building they became instantly venomous. I had used my keycard to get into a room to drop off a letter and instantly realised that I was in the wrong place.

Being curious, I looked around for a bit and made sure I put everything back in it's place. I caught something really fishy though. There were news stories about the G20 summit that was taking place in Toronto that summer. But the thing is I was volunteering in the last week of May. The G20 wasn't until the end of June! And the stories seemed like they had already taken place. It was really trippy.

The next day security took me in right away and started to interrogate me on why I was in the restricted zone and who was it that had granted me access. All throughout the interrogation they kept on bringing me different cups of water telling me to drink. I drank the first two or three because I was actually thirsty, but I refused to drink the rest. And every few minutes the guard would ask 'Are you going to drink that?' I wonder now if the water was maybe drugged. My memory of that day is kind of dark but I think I'm being a bit paranoid.

At last they asked me if I'd stolen anyone's keycard and after keeping me for nearly 4 hours they let me go. Afterwards my keycard was confiscated and they told me that there had been a mix-up when they had given me mine. The one I had was for people 'higher up'. I wasn't given a new one and they also took my building ID, and other possessions that they had given me.

They kicked me out of the program a week early complaining to my school and my parents of my 'erratic behaviour' saying that I was constantly insubordinate and disrespectful to my superiors. I wasn't allowed to return to school that year because of the 'terrible example' I had set at the co-op program, and I ended up missing my upcoming grad year because I didn't bother reapplying to another school. I went from being an A level student to a drop out.

When I heard James Holmes story, I felt like I could relate to him in a way. On a much lesser level of course, but I feel like he's going through something similar to what happened to me. I'm back in school now though. And I look forward to graduating.

I was wondering if you could maybe give me any pointers on how I can be of any help to this cause. I hate the world we live in now, and I especially hate how people are being deluded into thinking that everything is changing for the better when in reality it's only getting worse. I hope I'm not weirding you out or anything. I'm just really excited to know that there are people out there that think for themselves.

I wish you all the best!

I am sure he was talking about stuff like THIS:


more screenshots available if it is removed.

FAIR USE NOTICE

This site may contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, research,political, human rights, economic, democracy, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
08-Oct-2012

This article has been removed from www.jimstonefreelance.com as of today.
Now back up.

It is now posted on his website here
07-Oct-2012
Another attempt has been made on my life
Jim Stone - Freelance Journalist, October 07, 2012

The latest attempt was supposed to take on the appearance of a dart fishing accident. In Mexico, dart fishing is legal, and you can have dart fishing equipment powerful enough to take out sharks. This time I received a direct death threat, and then got info that some of the more powerful drug groups were passing around my photo. This then evolved into getting stalked and watched, and finalized on having a man begin to aim a super powerful shark dart at me just as I was stepping out the door. I was able to quickly step back inside before he finished aiming. Absent being tipped off to this in advance, there is no way I would have been watchful enough to avoid getting shot.

I am going to be able to get the FBI, Mexico Federal police and the local police involved in this, because due to an incredible stroke of luck, I got the financial information for the woman who set it all up. She is a 53 year old American woman from Maine. I have her address in Mexico. I have pictures of people involved in the asassination attempt. This time it is going to be different, I am in a safe location laying low, and I am going to try to burn them.

If you read my article, "The Evils of Compartmentalization" I state in that article that agencies such as the FBI and NSA are staffed with a large number of very good moralistic people who only do the works of evil under the deception provided by compartmentalized clearances, which keep them in the dark about what their work is used for. I am sure many of you know that on 911, building 7 housed the FBI world headquarters and it's destruction slowed down the real investigation into the disaster. The FBI later released information proving that the official story was completely false, but the American press refused to air it.

So I should be able to get the FBI to at least act upon the illegal aspects of the woman's finances and get them to cut her off, as well as get a positive ID on her that will ripple back to other people in the United States. I never once said it was the FBI or other agency giving me problems, it is the Jewish community and/or other individuals, and if a few of those illegally use intelligence gained by these agencies, it does not make the agency itself bad. I do expect the Mexican police to take direct physical action against this woman, because I also have additional information that will get her arrested here. Absent a corpse you cannot bust someone for murder, but in this particular case there are side aspects to this story that will weigh strongly in my favor and allow me to kick butt.

This has, of course, placed me under severe stress and is why I have not posted follow up articles outlining my experience with the Jewish community. It is the donations of those of you who read this web site that allowed me to get to a new location and secure myself, and from here I will lay low while using the authorities to fix this mess.

source as of 07-Oct-2012



screenshot available here

The article is reproduced in accordance with Section 107 of title 17 of the Copyright Law of the United States relating to fair-use and is for the purposes of criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research.

No comments: