2012-07-18

WTF ? Undecover Agent Stops me From Filming Chemclouds

Vatic Note:  This was strange, to say the least.  This was "supposely" due to the fact that she was at an airport and I suppose a case could be made for controlling any potentional terrorist gathering info on flights etc.  However, given the distance from the airport itself and given the clear indication she was filming clouds, and talking about them, sort of decreased the likelihood this was security due to terrorism.... especially since he was not wearing a uniform.  Further, if they really thought she was a terrorist, they would have hauled her in.  Its almost as if they knew what she was doing and used the excuse to stop her filming what was so damn obvious. 


Its too bad because she was actually doing a very credible job of showing the difference between the real clouds in nature and starting into those above which were obviously anything but real clouds, as those of us who grew up without TV can tell you.  What is important here is the Hawaiian Islands are no differnent than anywhere else.  Without clean fresh water, they can die of thirst.... further, any chemicals in the water from the dumping goes directly in our system either when we drink it or when we breath it after dumping, thus affecting our organs including our brain and especially our brain.   


Just repeat every day as often as you find time,  "Body, I am grateful for your care of my body and I request that you repair my DNA and heal all wounds"  and say it over and over again.  Trust me, it works.  I used it to get rid of a huge massive lump.   After 3 months I went back to get it checked and it was gone and both the radiologist,  the nurse, and my doctor could not explain where it went and why.   They took a hour and  a half trying to figure out what happened.  I did not tell them either. 


I wish they had let her finish.  This was a year ago and you can hardly find any up dated info or videos on chemtrails these days.  I wonder if this censorship maybe going on all over the planet?  I posted this to show how long this censoring on chemtrails has been going on and where the reach is.   We have had some videos and photos sent to us by readers showing what they are experiencing in their area, but that does not reach the same number of people as showing it on YouTube.  The video is at the end of her discussion about what happened to her. 


WTF ? Undecover Agent Stops me From Filming Chemclouds
Uploaded by  on Aug 6, 2011

IMPORTANT :READ HERE--wait till the end of video,you begin to hear some keys or change shaking,this dude had a huge brass ring of keys,a few cell phones attached to him,he also was armed ,most definitely its one of the many undercover agents for the massive undercover geo engineering agenda or one of many undercover guards/cops of security told not to allow any cameras or video filming in on or around the airport and its miles of property.  


Talk about paranoid ,this guy looked big, pretty mean and official, but he was not in a uniform, he jumped out of a shiny new truck, i was on a public open rd, near downtown Maui,in Kahului.. this top secret chemcloud harrp agenda devours Maui and all through out the pacific and beyond,there has to be some sort of top secret mafia family running this geo engineering agenda here and controlling many of the autopilot,and man powered exotic chemical dispensers ufo's. 

I do agree that the plasma like chemicalized & weaponized attack that is altering our once clear? blue skies is also coming from space, GWEN pulse radars, gyrotron stations, satellites, the various HAARPs,and space-based lasers are all part of the method..The attack is by aircraft as well as space...

Man,.I was maybe mile an 1/2 from the international airports center, this is a dead giveaway the authorities know what they are doing to our water supply with these giant slabs of chemical plasma blankets they are drowning our rainwater supply with poisons. 

I'll tell you,the "cloaked" aircraft is parked at the airport that seeds our skies, i knew it,this undercover cop would not have been told to stop anyone filming near the main airport,if they were not trying to hide something ! 

I'm lucky my video camera was not confiscated..i had to shut down, I'm sorry i could not have kept filming, this footage was bad ass,and exposing something FISHY ..me and my FEW AWAKE friends know they must have underground bases where they store all this exotic, optically armored, cloaked chemtrail dispenser aircraft, DONT KID YOURSELF. 



The article is reproduced in accordance with Section 107 of title 17 of the Copyright Law of the United States relating to fair-use and is for the purposes of criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research.

2 comments:

Clarity said...

You have a link to my pictures and videos. :)

Love,
~Clarity

Vatic Master said...

True, I do have that link, but did anyone try to stop you, as a gestapo agent, from taking those pictures? That is the point of this... its a full fledged police state now. I promise to get those up as soon as I can. Overwhelmed with summer here. just got back from the art Gallery that represents me as today was their first day in a week and a half of highlighting and focusing on "Spirit Woman". It went very well so far. I don't know if anything sold, but will let you know as soon as I do. LOL