2011-05-08

BREAKING ALERT: Mass Arrests, Tear Gas, Sound Weapons used Against WIU Students

UPDATE: 4/7/11 - Please listen to this update.  In the first video they discuss how the president of the college had issued a memo saying they were going to have riot police at the party,  so it was not about anyting the students had done, it was about "CONTROLLING THE YOUNG PEOPLE THROUGH INTIMIDATION".  There were provocateurs used to start the problem which is typical SPLC and ADL and Israel tactics and also the same tactics used by mossad and CIA in Afghanistan and Iraq.  LETS NOT ALLOW IT TO WORK HERE.  Listen to the update video here.  I believe this was a war game of sorts on  a small level.   That means they intend to use this on a bigger level somewhere down the road, against AMERICANS.   Watch for it.  Do not get sucked into the game they play



Vatic Note:  First of all there are some things you should know before watching this.  I saw the G-20 meeting fiasco and this reminded me of that.  Next, This neighborhood that this takes place in every year is a student neighborhood,  of about 13,000 to 15,000 students who live there out of a population of about 20,000.  It was not rowdy, but it was messy.  There was drinking and garbage thrown all over the place, but it was their neighborhood and each year the next day after the party they clean it up.   Ok, so, lets say each year the police do as they did IN THE BEGINNING OF THIS this year.   They came stood around to make sure every body behaved and it worked.  SO MY QUESTION IS,  WHY DID THE POLICE GET CALLED OFF WHO WERE SIMPLY MAKING SURE EVERYTHING WAS COOL AND THEN THE PROVOCATEURS DID THEIR THING, AND THEN IN COME THE MASSIVE RIOT POLICE???  IT SMELLS LIKE A BIG SET UP TO ME.  Why???   INTIMIDATION and teaching them that power and force are to be respected and never questioned.  TEACHING THEM THAT THEIR PROTECTED RIGHTS ARE NO LONGER PROTECTED.   TEACHING THEM THEY ARE "NOT" FREE ANYMORE.   TEACHING THEM THEY ARE SLAVES AND WILL DO AS DIRECTED OR ELSE.   This was gestapo big time.   WE ARE SEEING THE VERY EARLY STAGES OF THE IMPLEMENTATION OF A GESTAPO POLICE STATE ALMOST GOING INTO FULL FORCE , JUST LIKE NAZI GERMANY.  The parallels are spooky. 

In a way, this is good,  these kids will understand better than most why it will be important to fight against the fascism that is covering our nation like a dark blanket.  The zionists have done this twice already, and more i understand, in france,  but I don't know enough about that one yet.  They set up the government for a fall in Russia and again in Germany and in Germany they did it the same way they are doing it here, WITH INFLATION,  KILLING THE ECONOMY,  AND WAR..... DO NOT FALL FOR IT.  GET RID OF THE ZIONIST BANKERS AND SEND THEM BACK TO ROTHSCHILD AND ISRAEL.  Or better yet,  SEND THEM TO PRISON FOR DRUG RUNNING, MONEY LAUNDERING AND CRIMES AGAINST THE PEOPLE AND THE MARKETS.  That will stop our problem like it did in Iceland.

BREAKING ALERT: Mass Arrests, Tear Gas, Sound Weapons used Against WIU Students
http://realityreport.blip.tv/file/5095771
by Gary Franchi, Reality Report

Annual year-end block party at Western Illinois University ends with riot police. Students attending the Wheeler Block Party were met by a Multi-Jurisdictional Task Force who used tear gas, LRAD sound weapons and crowd suppression tactics to force students into their homes. Gary Franchi is joined by eyewitness and victim of the raid, Julio Rausseo to review video footage and recount the abuses against the students. Establishment media and law enforcement have begun to spin the story ignoring the rights abuses. Please spread the word of this report and help get this story out.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufKv-5t0t4E




The article is reproduced in accordance with Section 107 of title 17 of the Copyright Law of the United States relating to fair-use and is for the purposes of criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My name is Darren M. and I believe I am being targeted with concentrated infrasonic sound waves while I attempt to sleep. I believe I am being targeted for D.E.W. (directed energy weapon) experimentation/harassment purposes by an entity within the U.S. government employing private contractors to carry out this experimentation/harassment. I believe they are performing this experimentation in order to refine the use of these weapons for future undetected use on targets such as activists, journalists, and other people deemed as threats.

I am awakened many times throughout my sleep periods to a feeling of vibrations traveling through my body in a straight line. The vibrations are focused in a narrow beam. It is impossible for me to stay asleep when I am targeted with these inaudible concentrated sound waves which increase my pulse rate as they travel through me. Different parts of my body are targeted at different times. When my head is targeted I will awake with moderate to severe headaches. I believe the infrasonic sound waves have a concussion effect on my brain tissue. I have also experienced head spins to the point that I had to lift my head up out of a lying down position to make them stop. When my chest area is targeted, I will awake with rapid or irregular heartbeats. From my personal observations, I believe a heart attack could be induced in a weakened individual (heart disease, etc) while he/she slept. In addition, I experience sleep deprivation on a daily basis due to the repeated forced awakenings. The private contractors that target me hit me every 1-2 hours on average during the first part of my sleep period, and they increase the frequency of their targeting to every 15-30 minutes during the 2nd part of my sleep period. I fear that I will lose my job and become homeless due to the sleep deprivation that this experimentation/harassment has caused me. I also fear that my health will deteriorate.

I want to make sure that my story is told in the event this experimentation causes my premature death. I also want to make sure that potential future victims do not suffer the way I have from these silent sound wave weapons. I don’t believe anyone can help me because of my failed attempts to provide proof of this experimentation and the apparent disbelief and disinterest of the authorities in the U.S.

Darren M.
Email: dewtarget05 AT
yahoo DOT com
716-541-7062