2011-01-02

PEACEFUL WARRIORS

Vatic Note:   Its all about timing.   You can feel it now...... massive awakening finally.  This video is calling for peace, for laying down our weapons and bringing our children, relatives, spouses all home again and asking the other side to do the same.   Great video. 

PEACEFUL WARRIORS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yj5sHnvluGk&feature=player_embedded
Terra71707,  February 14, 2008, provided to Vatic project by Brock, of Mancas, Colorado, USA
Thanks Brock

020324114012through_the_window_t         
http://www.therainbowscribe.com/
Artists: Twinflame
Song: 'Peaceful Warrior'
Album: 'Peaceful Warrior'

We are experiencing a moment in time in which the music of the spheres is beginning to filter into the consciousness of talented musicians around the World.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yj5sHnvluGk&feature=player_embedded

The frequencies of this music are specifically designed to heal our wounded hearts, lift us up and make our souls sing. Rebecca and Wen of Twinflame have tapped into very unique frequencies of these glorious Sound Rays, and they express them perfectly in their wondrous music. Patricia Diane Cota-Robles President, New Age Study of Humanity's Purpose, Inc. Keep shining your magnificent Light!

Lots of Love,
Patricia Diane Cota-Robles



The article is reproduced in accordance with Section 107 of title 17 of the Copyright Law of the United States relating to fair-use and is for the purposes of criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research.

8 comments:

TheSandmanProject said...

Greetings. I would like to share information with you. I am with the Sandman Project. We are Honor bound warriors and farmers. I have enjoyed the insights and research available on this site. If I would be so bold as to contribute my thanks and humble submission of my project for your skilled review. Http://thesandmanproject.com.
If we can define our selfs with compassion, perhaps, there is still hope.

Vatic said...

Can you give me a direct link to your site? I clicked on your name, but cannot reach your site through the name. Thanks.

Brock Canner said...

Great picture Percy.It fits nicely with this uplifting video.The blog is looking Great!Nice clean format,and a great move sending it out in the AM.Brock

Vatic said...

Thank you Brock, but Percy is who sends this out for me, so I am assuming you are talking to me, vatic master??? Am I correct on that???

Truly its appreciated since bruecke has put in a lot of hard work to make it look this good and I am sure he will appreciate the compliment. Take care. Have a great New Year. Thanks for providing us with the video as it was perfect for a completion of our Christmas day and New Years day special on the brain, consciousness, the heart, and winning through unity and love.

Brock Canner said...

Yes you are correct.I would like to thank both of you for spreading such a vast,and important array of material that really needs to be dealt with at this time.Plus you are now going beyond what normal"conspiracy"material generally is spouting.You'er dealing with the spiritual aspect of it all.I believe that is where our answers lie!!Thanks again,Brock

Vatic said...

Mr. Sandmanproject, I am soooo sorry, I do not know why I missed the link in your message, but I see it now and will go ahead and check it out.

I believe its time for all blogs on these subjects to come together and support our united eefforts to overcome that which is the dark and bring it into the light. Thanks again for the link and I will check it out.

Vatic said...

Mr. Sandmanproject, just went to the site and it said the domain had been purchased and to wait 48 hours before it will be available. Is that correct??? Or do you know about this???? Thanks. Let us know what is really going on.

Anonymous said...

Thesandmanproject.com

A place for compassion and development.