Reading this I realized four very important things: (this is for you mossad, n!m, quit messing with my posting, I am not going to quit, so give it up)
- I had no idea the level of involve and evil treatment by the Israeli's in Iraq and what they are doing to the people there which is horrific. They are treating the people there with their mossad, IDF and private contractors like they treat the pals.... murder, mayhem, pain and suffering of a people who did nothing to us. Nothing. Treating them worse than cattle.
- This is the worst piece of information that no one in this country knows and should and here it is.......ITS ISRAEL USING DU TIPPED WEAPONS that are killing our boys, not to mention the genocide its inflicting on that ancient culture in Iraq.
- This entire fiasco is empire building Not for the US or even for the international bankers, who will of course benefit anyway, but for EMPIRE BUILDING FOR ISRAEL.... AMAZING. This is what we are paying for with our wealth and our blood of our children and now we read that Israel has been dressing up as iraqis and sniping killing our soldiers, once again, murdering Americans and it appears its going on even right now. that means its going on in Afghanistan and in Pakistan. THE LIFE OF THE GOYIM IS WORTHLESS AND THUS CAN BE SPENT IN THE BEST INTERESTS OF THE ILLUSTRIOUS KHAZAR ZIONISTS. GOT THAT???? Never ever forget it. Lock and load.
Please pay special attention, for our own information, on the paragraphs with the red astericks, they are showing us how united these Iraqi's stood in the false flag false divisions the mossad and their American lackey CIA types in the military tried to do to divide the nation. WE MUST FOLLOW THEIR EXAMPLE, EXCEPT we must win and bring justice to the world for what we have allowed Israel to do to Iraq and the rest of the world.
They could not have done it without us, so we are way more than culpable. We have a blood obligation to Bring that justice whatever way we can. An ancient civilization has been brutally raped, pillaged of their ancient treasures, murdered, maimed, tortured, sodomized, etc. by our hand and that of Israel.... that is not military, that is psychopathic mass murdering, no better than Jeffrey dahmer. Wonder if he was a zionist as well??? (this is the longest vatic note in history, you can tell I am upset about this one)
The Baghdad Cathedral Massacre: Zionist Fingerprints All Over
November 12, 2010
by Jonathan Azaziah
Dividing Iraq via partition and driving it into a hell of ethnic cleansing was a Zionist plot that was originally designed in 1982 by Israeli foreign policy advisor Oded Yinon (1). The policies for destabilizing Iraq were reestablished in the ‘Clean Break’ papers written for mass murderer Benjamin Netanyahu by Zionist spy Richard Perle and several Zionist war criminals including Douglas Feith, David Wurmser, Meyrav Wurmser and Robert Loewenberg (2).
Agents of the international terrorist group known as Mossad have been operating in Iraq as early as the 1950s, when the Zionist entity engaged in a false flag campaign of terror against the Iraqi-Jewish community (3). It has always been the absolute goal of the illegitimate usurping entity to destroy Iraq as a nation, so it can bring its ‘Greater Israel’ dream to fruition, settling its colonial extremists on the banks of the ancient Tigris and Euphrates rivers.
The bloody travesty of humanity that occurred on October 31st, 2010 which left 58 Iraqis dead in the Sayedat al-Najat Cathedral in Baghdad (4) was not the work of Al-Qaeda. The gunmen didn’t belong to Islamic State of Iraq. The homicidal shooters weren’t even Iraqi. The best way to honor the victims of senseless violence is to expose the truth of the attack. And the truth is, this massacre has Zionist fingerprints all over its blood-drenched structure.
SITE Intelligence: Mouthpiece of Mossad
As the events that led up to the massacre unfolded, the Zionist mainstream media reported that an Al-Qaeda offshoot known as Islamic State of Iraq was behind the horrors. The media obtained its reports from an organization known as SITE Intelligence Group (5). SITE is the primary source that the falsehood-spewing Zionist media, Zionist-designed Homeland Security, and even the FBI and CIA obtain their information from regarding Muslim and Arab affairs (6). When Israel is accused of a crime, SITE says otherwise and the media follows SITE’s lead.
When SITE says Muslims commit a crime, the media follows SITE’s lead as well. SITE is controlled by Rita Katz, a former soldier in Israel’s Occupation Forces who has close ties to Mossad via her working relationship with Mossad agent Ben Venzke’s Intel Center (7), as well as the FBI (8). Katz, who comes from a deep-rooted Zionist family and whose father was executed in Iraq due to his spy activity for the Zionist regime, has admitted to disseminating false information to the United States government itself about ‘Jihadists,’ Al-Qaeda, and other ‘Islamic extremist’ groups (9).
Rita Katz collaborated with fellow Zionist Jane Harman, by delivering testimony on ‘Islamic terrorists’ using the internet as a weapon, before a congressional committee so the ardently pro-Israel congresswoman could pass Orwellian legislation to monitor anti-Zionist and anti-war activism online (10). Katz violated the privacy of hundreds of Muslim-Americans in their mosques, community centers and other social functions by illegally spying on them on behalf of the US government, and is currently being sued by several organizations (11).
The former Israeli soldier is considered to be a protege of Zionist Steve Emerson (12), the notorious xenophobic propagator of Islamophobia, whitewasher of Zionist crimes against Palestinians and Lebanese and creator of the repulsive propaganda film, ‘Jihad In America (13).’ Rita Katz’s SITE organization has even been endorsed by the bloodthirsty killers at Blackwater, now known as XE (14), who are responsible for civilian murders across occupied Iraq, including the infamous massacre at Nisour Square (15).
Rita Katz is an ultra-Zionist who clearly works as an asset for the Israeli-invented ‘war on terror’ which has claimed millions of lives in occupied Arab and Muslim lands already. Her lies have affected Iraq directly, as she has attempted to sow division through spreading lies (VN: Sounds like the division the SPLC and ADL mossad assets are trying to do here and failing at it) about the long-dead CIA asset Osama Bin Laden and the Shia population of the occupied nation (16).
She is a noxious propagandist whose words, writings and actions are completely immersed in unequivocal falsity for the benefit of the usurping Tel Aviv regime, and whose SITE organization is an utter fraud and obvious front for Mossad. Only the oblivious, the deaf, dumb and blind would be unable to see through her lies.
Islamic State Of Iraq Doesn’t Exist
Al-Qaeda doesn’t exist. It should be reiterated for emphasis: Al-Qaeda. Does. Not. Exist. Even the atrociously pro-Israel apologist news agency known as BBC has admitted this undeniable fact through a documentary it released, in which CIA agents admit that the ‘terror’ organization is a sheer fabrication (17). The aforementioned Zionist propaganda outfit SITE Intelligence Group has reported Islamic State of Iraq is linked to Al-Qaeda. But if Al-Qaeda doesn’t exist, how can Islamic State of Iraq be linked to it? The answer is simple: Islamic State of Iraq doesn’t exist either. Something that exists can’t be linked to something non-existent; such notions are the peak of illogic and preposterousness. The US military itself, most saliently a Brigadier General, have already declared that the leader of the so-called Islamic State of Iraq, Omar al-Baghdadi, is an invention (18). The officials went on to declare that they needed to give an ‘Iraqi face to a foreign-run terrorist group.’ Typical.
SITE is an Israeli intelligence dummy company. Al-Qaeda and Islamic State of Iraq are Zionist-concocted fallacies. The question remains then: Who carried out the heinous massacre that martyred 58 and injured 78 others at Sayedat al-Najat Cathedral?
Karada: Crawling With Israeli Agents and Mercenaries
The Karada district of Baghdad where the Sayedat al-Najat Cathedral is located, a mixed neighborhood of Sunni, Shia, and Christians, has faced atrocity after atrocity by the invaders since the savage Zionist occupation began. In March of 2008, Karada was rocked when twin IEDs detonated and murdered 68 innocents, and injured 150 others (19).
In September of 2008, Karada was shaken to its core when five car bombs and IEDs exploded and claimed the lives of 27 innocents and injured 84 more (20). Earlier this year, in January, a car bomb rattled Karada and 18 lives were taken along with 80 more people being injured (21). In the summer of 2009, the churches of Karada were slammed repeatedly, including a triple IED attack in July that murdered 4 innocents and injured 20 others (22).
As is the case with every bombing, kidnaping, robbery, rape, assault and murder in occupied Iraq, not a single suspect was taken into custody by the malicious Western forces of the US and UK, nor the puppet forces of the disgraceful Iraqi regime. (VN: so law breaking and criminality has been exported to Iraq by our Israeli handlers, rather than democracy, wish i had known. The same is true here not a single person that committed the 9-11 mass murder is in custody, in GITMO and being tortured, or on trial, so I am beginning to understand the plight of the iraqi people since its also our plight by the hands of the same satanists.)
All of the blasts in Karada (as well as everywhere else in Iraq) were the products of IEDs and car bombs. The Zionist media propagates a ridiculous theory that the car bombs are the work of ‘Islamic militant’ suicide bombers, and that the IEDs are explosives made from scratch by the same militants. This is an insult to anyone with a functioning brain. The sophisticated and destructive force of an IED, as well as the meticulousness and strategic placing of car bombs throughout Iraq, especially in Karada, can only be the work of one group in the world: the Mossad (23).
In late September of 2003, a private military contractor named Zapata Engineering began operating in occupied Iraq with a $200 million contract from the Pentagon; its function was to destroy unusable Iraqi munitions and store usable munitions in American safe houses (24). Zapata Engineering received another contract for over $32 million in February of 2004 from the Army Corps of Engineers (25).
The relationship between the US occupying army and Zapata turned sour in 2005 however, when 19 of its employees were arrested by Marines after firing on American checkpoints (26). The Zapata contractors were carrying illegal weapons, which the US military identified as anti-tank weapons (27).
The weapons identified were the rifles of Rafael Advanced Systems Limited, the chief weapons manufacturer of the Zionist entity (28). When the Marines took the Zapata employees into custody, the detainees claimed they were humiliated and the Marines ripped their religious medallions off of their necks; the symbol on those religious medallions was the six-pointed star found on the flag of the Zionist entity (29).
Under the microscope, Zapata Engineering is exposed as a Zionist company with offices in North Carolina, Hawaii and Tel Aviv (30). Zapata has a partnership with Rafael in the production of IEDs, with Rafael making the IEDs (many of which are equipped with depleted uranium tips) as well as the neutralization technology which it sells to the US (31), and Zapata manufacturing the triggers (32).
Israeli occupation forces were even called into Iraq by high-ranking American generals to help the US ‘combat’ the ‘problem’ of IEDs (33). These IEDs are powerful enough to lift a 70-ton tank clear off of the ground and pierce military-grade armor; the Iraqi Resistance has noticed the high level of sophistication of these killing devices, and has made it clear that no Iraqi group has the capability to assemble such devices, although foreign intelligence and secret service agencies do (34). Though Zapata Engineering is no longer officially operating in Iraq, its Rafael Advanced Systems-linked IEDs are; wreaking havoc every single day on the innocents of occupied Iraq.
It is vital to point out, that prior to the horrific Western occupation that began in 2003, car bombs weren’t detonating in Iraq. But after March 20, 2003, like the Zionist IEDs, car bombs have become a nearly-everyday occurrence that Iraqis have been forced to cope with due to the illegal and barbarous occupation. It would be a monstrous mistake to link these attacks to anyone other than the occupiers that brought this savage madness down on the ancient head of Iraq.
Contrary to Zionist hasbara, and the garbage spewed from the mouths of US-puppets within the Iraqi regime, the car bombs aren’t the work of ‘suicide bombers;’ they are the work of Mossad, working intimately with occupation forces (35).
In fact, the car bomb has become the signature of the Zionist regime when carrying out assassinations and terror operations. The car bomb is the weapon it admitted to using to murder Lebanese Resistance Commander, the martyr Imad Mughniyeh (36). The Zionist entity used the car bomb to murder former Lebanese Prime Minister Rafiq Hariri, as exposed by Hezbollah Secretary General Sayyed Hassan Nasrallah (37).
It is the weapon that the sanguinary usurping regime used to assassinate a Resistance fighter in illegally blockaded Gaza last week (38). It is the weapon that the Mossad used to murder Grand Ayatollah Sayyed Muhammad Baqir al-Hakim, a fierce critic of the US occupation (which wasn’t in line with the disgusting and traitorous nature of his family), in the massive bombing at the Imam Ali Mosque in Najaf that martyred 125 innocents in addition to the Ayatollah (39).
And it is the weapon that has been used in an ongoing assassination campaign against Iraqi policemen and security forces (40); exactly the way IOF trained the US special forces to operate, as well as participating in the death and destruction themselves by posing as consultants (41).
It is not a coincidence by any means, that just months after the illegal occupation of Iraq began, an Israeli Center of Middle Eastern Studies was opened in Baghdad. Several Iraqi professors were sickened at the establishment of a Zionist entity satellite in the Iraqi capital, and they said in no uncertain terms that it was a Mossad front (42).
Muslims and Christians united against this Mossad haven, and resisted steadfastly in a refusal to cooperate with the Zionist entity and the US (43). A week after the opening of the Israeli Center, the UN headquarters in Baghdad was destroyed by Mossad with CIA assistance (44). Mossad has been caught traveling throughout Baghdad in armored SUVs (45).
Four Zionist agents were killed by the Iraqi Resistance in 2005, when they were uncovered stealing archaeological artifacts and planting car bombs (46). The evidence is astonishingly overwhelming that Mossad has swarmed Iraq, Baghdad in particular, with its IEDs and car bombs to transform Iraq into a fractured state; Grand Ayatollah Sayyed Ali Khameini, the Leader of the Islamic Revolution in Iran, has stated that Washington D.C. and Tel Aviv are the ‘root causes of all terrorist operations in Iraq (47).’
Not only is Karada riddled with parasites from the illegal occupier of Palestine, it is riddled with mercenaries and private contractors; United States-backed guns for hire, usually ex-military, who shoot with impunity and sign on to have no mercy whatsoever. Karada has been assaulted by United Resources Group, who murdered two innocent Iraqi women in 2007 (48).
It has been attacked by Almco, when mercenaries inside four convoys opened fire on civilians and wounded an Iraqi woman named Roba Taha (49). The residents of Karada have been terrorized by none other than the infamous Blackwater, now known as Xe (50). Dyncorp has its headquarters in Central Baghdad (51), just moments away from Karada, and its mercenaries have terrorized all of Baghdad, most notably shooting an Iraqi taxi driver dead in November of 2007 (52). As of 2009, there were over 132,000 private military contractors operating in Iraq (53), with membership across 27 private military companies (54). (VN: We never left, we just hired contractors so we could pretend we left, nice, more lies, is there no end to the lies? It will be a miracle if the people ever believe their gov again about anything. They are more and more like Israel, oh, thats right, most are dual Israeli citizens aren't they, so why am I surprised)
Karada, a place where religious groups lived amongst each other peacefully, has been bombarded by agents of the Zionist entity, mercenaries and foreign occupiers from all angles since 2003. The fingerprints of Tel Aviv and private military contractors are revealed when the deconstruction of the official Zionist media story is brought forth and the false flag attack on the Sayedat al-Najat Cathedral is uncovered.
The Massacre, The Aftermath and Maliki’s Cover-Up
It’s disturbingly typical that the dreadful bloodshed in Sayedat al-Najat Cathedral began with the so-called ‘militants’ detonating a car bomb and four IEDs before storming the church and taking hostages (55).
A three hour bloody struggle followed before Iraqi security forces cut off the lights and entered the church to subdue the murderers and rescue the hostages. 41 Christians inside the church including 2 priests were slaughtered; 12 policemen died in the gun battle; and 5 innocents were murdered by the car bomb and the IEDs.
Though American occupation forces immediately issued a statement that they were at the scene only as advisors to provide reconnaissance, intelligence and surveillance, several eyewitnesses and a journalist noticed at least three US soldiers wearing assault gear outside of the church as well as American helicopters on Sunday night (56).
Iraqi security forces arrested five suspects and while they claimed that only some of them were not Iraqi (57), eyewitness accounts show that none of them were Iraqi, as none of them spoke Arabic in an Iraqi dialect nor with an Iraqi accent; the suspects spoke the classical form of the language which made it impossible to detect where they’re from (58).
In addition, the Iraqi authorities investigating the massacre discovered 6 foreign passports; three from Yemen, three from Egypt (59). Iraqi officials further discovered, that the assailants were able to pass through the occupier’s security checkpoints because they were dressed up as mercenaries of foreign contracting companies (60), and in addition to the passports, they were carrying fake ids (61).
War criminal, US-puppet and traitor Nouri al-Maliki immediately identified the tragic events as the work of Al-Qaeda and laughingly identified himself as an ‘honorable Iraqi’ who was horrified by the incident (62).
There is nothing honorable about selling out your own countrymen to invaders; (VN: hear that Leiberscum?) al-Maliki is a disgrace to the Iraqi people, and instead of protecting the innocents being butchered by Zionist bombs and barbaric American oppression tactics, he would rather protect George Bush from being hit with a shoe.
Al-Maliki used the massacre at the Karada cathedral as a pretext to shut down Al-Baghdadia newspaper; a publication that was providing live, eyewitness courage of the events unfurling and more importantly, that has given the Iraqis themselves a voice to criticize the occupation and the government’s collaboration with it (63).
Only two logical, intelligent theories could arise from the evidence presented: The shadowy assailants that stormed the Sayedat al-Najat Cathedral and perpetrated the massacre weren’t dressed as private military contractors and actually were private military contractors, employed by one of the agencies aforementioned; or the massacre was the sinister work of Mossad.
The former theory is frail, private military contractors are hired guns, not the orchestrators of complicated false flag operations; the latter theory however, is perfectly plausible, and as the Lebanese Resistance movement of Hezbollah recently observed in a statement condemning the massacre, ‘The crime has all of the Zionist hallmarks in a Zionist scheme based on fragmenting the region into feuding entities in order to dominate it (64).’
Mossad has the ability to duplicate any passport of any nation with the technology located in an Israeli military base at Petah Tikvah; first quality passports, second quality passports and fake identifications are produced in this facility for all international operations (65).
The most recent case of Mossad using fabricated passports to carry out its murderous operations would be its assassination of Hamas commander Mahmoud al-Mabhouh in Dubai (66). Knowing Arabic has been a prerequisite to becoming a Mossad agent (and a CIA agent for that matter) for quite some time (67), and that is why to this very day, the corrosive Israeli terrorist group advertises in Israel for Arabic-speaking linguists (68). The usage of a car bomb and IEDs were damning enough to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that the masked men were Mossad.
It eclipses the highest peak of inanity to believe that US occupation forces that had a security check point near the cathedral, along with helicopters hovering over the cathedral and the surrounding area to conduct reconnaissance, allowed ‘Islamic militants’ to carry out ‘martyrdom’ operations and take hostages before any official knew a thing about it. The US won’t even allow children through a checkpoint without searching them and violating them, is it reasonable to think it would allow mercenaries armed to the teeth through one without a security check? Nonsense.
As the late Grand Ayatollah Sayyed Muhammad Hussein Fadlallah remarked not too long before his passing, all violence in Iraq is linked to the ‘occupation,’ he said ‘the Zionist entity operates through its intelligence and political influence to keep Iraq divided (69).’ (VN: Keep this deeply in mind that this technique is what the SPLC and the ADL were doing when trying to stir up hatred and fear between us, and we must not ever let that happen here. Question any act of terrorism as being that of Mossad)
America’s military allowed the attackers through that checkpoint, because it was collusive in the incoming attack, as it always is. Though there is no direct evidence that the gunmen were Israeli, all of the circumstantial evidence points in only one direction as to where they came from: the usurping supremacist regime of Tel Aviv.
A Theory Based On Logic And Facts
The October 31st attack on the cathedral in the Karada district of Baghdad was a false flag operation carried out by the Mossad terror organization, with aid from the US occupation forces and collusive elements within Iraq’s puppet security forces.
The attack against the Iraqi Christians was meant to look like a hit from ‘radical Islamists to sow discord and division amongst Muslims and Christians and ravage the relative peace that Karada’s people have experienced despite the illegal occupation, sending one more part of Iraq into absolute chaos.
Using Israeli-designed ordnance and firepower, the Mossad agents were given access to the church by US forces and protected from above by American helicopters; this cover allowed them to unleash hell upon the innocents within Sayedat al-Najat Cathedral for hours before being brought to a halt by Iraqi security forces.
Carrying documents made in an Israeli intelligence stronghold in occupied Palestine, the Mossad operatives left behind Egyptian passports to perpetuate the illusion of ‘Islamic extremists,’ as well as passports from Yemen to give further solidarity to the Zionist Obama administration’s plot to invade the gulf state based on lies.
The agents were taken into custody to complete the fraudulent operation and their identities were concealed from the press, and of course, it will remain that way. Seeking an American push in the stalemate of the disgusting sham Iraqi elections, al-Maliki weighed in by attributing the attack to Al-Qaeda despite a total lack of evidence, and with the blessing of the US, al-Maliki shuts down a newspaper that has been a thorn in the side of his puppet administration and the occupier for years. 58 innocents dead. 78 injured.
No mention of Mossad, Israel or even American complicity in the crime by any Zionist media organization. Islam slandered again. Iraq’s blood spilled once more. The murderers not brought to justice. The families of the martyrs angry, confused and bewildered. Zionist mission accomplished.
Conclusion: Sectarian Division or The Illusion Of It?
One of the worst tragedies of the Iraqi genocide is the near extermination of Mesopotamia’s ancient Christian community; their systematic decimation is barely mentioned at all. It is shameful.
The Chaldean Christians have been under violent assault from Mossad operatives and Christian Zionist mercenary groups in Nineveh, Irbil, al-Hamdaniya, Bartella, Talasqaf, Batnaya, Bashiqa, Elkosheven, Aqrah, and Mosul (70). US officials were advised by their Israeli overlords that the Christian population of Iraq was instrumental in the fight against the British and its puppet monarchy prior to the July 14th Revolution of 1958; they were advised that the elimination of the Christians as an anti-occupation entity would be just as instrumental, which is why the US set up a puppet army of 200,000 men, nearly completely comprised of ‘Shia,’ to be led by CIA death squads to ravage the Christian population completely (71).
(VN: Beginning to sound like Russia and their 60 million christians slaughtered by the same zionist satanic cult, and you think they won't do that here to a country that is 92% Christian? Don't bet on it, but at least we are armed and can fight back and we know who and what they are. It would be like fighting invading lizards who would eat our children if we let them)
While the CIA and its puppet army of traitors terrorized Iraq’s Christian civilians, Mossad launched a campaign of mass killing against Iraq’s intellectuals, murdering 530 scientists and academics, several of whom were Assyrian and Chaldean Christians. The majority of the intellectuals had their lives taken in Baghdad universities and the universities in the southern Iraqi province of Basra (72). Hunter-killer operations continue against the Christians of Iraq at this very moment; Less than two weeks after the Sayedat al-Najat massacre, five Christians were murdered and twenty others were injured on November 10th. The bombings that claimed the innocents’ lives were linked to ‘Sunni militants,’ but further scrutiny of the incident reveals that a dozen roadside bombs were the cause of the mayhem (73). Roadside bombs are also known as IEDs; IEDs equal Mossad.
Muslims across the Middle East, especially in Iraq itself, have shown their solidarity with their Christian brothers and sisters while Zionist Western nations have encouraged them to leave their ancestral land. This division needs to be rejected; it is another Zionist plot to fractionalize Iraq.
‘Sunni’ officials that once served as Saddam Hussein’s closet advisors have been tapped by the State Department and the CIA to carry out covert operations team to track down Shia Resistance movements and obliterate them; this team was formed into an intelligence agency called the General Security Directorate, and it was led by traitor and butcher Iyad Allawi (74).
The US also armed several ‘Sunni’ militias to target the predominantly Shia Iraqi police force as well as weaken the Iraqi Shia Resistance fighters clashing with US occupation forces in Baghdad (75). The CIA set up another puppet intelligence group comprised of ‘Sunni’ officials from Saddam’s regime to crack down on Shia and Sunni Resistance in Samarra, a city holy to the Shia, respected by the Sunni, and inhabited peacefully and brotherly by both (76). Maliki’s ‘Shia’ police forces, at the behest of the American occupier cracked down on Shia Resistance within Baghdad, massacring hundreds of innocent Iraqi Shia (77).
The US provided arms and massive amounts of funds to the Sons of Iraq, a ‘Sunni’ militia, that fought against Sunni and Shia Resistance across the occupied nation (78). The US created another ‘Shia’ militia, the Zulfiqar Army, to neutralize Muqatada al-Sadr’s Mahdi Army, and it brutally killed dozens of Sadrist officials (79).
The ‘Shia’ Badr Organization has been a willing and even happy partner of the US occupation; they have not only been deeply involved in the arrest, torture and killing of Sunni Resistance fighters but the Shia Resistance as well, most prominently the Mahdi Army, who had many of their fighters massacred by Badr in 2006 (80).
The Kurdish military organization Peshmerga is another willing and happy collaborator in the illegal US occupation of Iraq and has launched deadly attacks on all of Iraq’s Resistance fighters, Sunni, Shia and secular. Peshmerga is fully trained, armed and financed by the Zionist entity, and several private Israeli companies operate in Iraqi Kurdistan, providing consultation and intelligence to the Kurdish collaborationists (81).
Grand Ayatollah Ahmad al-Husseini al-Baghdadi, a fiery critic of the American and Israeli occupation of Iraq, as well as the puppets and traitors currently running the Iraqi government issued statements in an interview 3 years ago that are crucial to understanding so-called sectarianism; the Ayatollah remarked that when the American occupiers were faced with an increase in the Iraqi Resistance, they established collaborationist death squads to be led by US intelligence in order to discredit the real Iraqi Resistance (82).
When a US-backed, US-financed ‘Shia’ organization murders a Sunni, it isn’t Shia killing Sunni; it isn’t sectarian violence, it is the US killing Sunni. When a US-backed, US-trained ‘Sunni’ militia murders a Shia, it isn’t Sunni killing Shia; it isn’t sectarian violence, it is the US killing Shia.
When an Israeli-armed, US-supported Kurdish security squad murders an Arab, it isn’t Kurd killing Arab; it isn’t killing based on ethnic hatred, it is the US killing Arabs. When US-backed, US-financed, Israeli-armed ‘Muslim’ groups kill Christians, or ‘Christian’ groups kill Muslims, it isn’t Muslims killing Christians or Christians killing Muslims; it isn’t sectarian violence, it is the US and Israel murdering Muslims and Christians.
When the CIA-backed, CIA-trained, repressive dictator Saddam Hussein brutally oppressed the Shia of Iraq for decades, including the savage torture and murder of Grand Ayatollah Sayyed Muhammad Baqir al-Sadr and his sister, Sayyeda Amina Bint al-Huda (83), it wasn’t sectarian violence; it was US-sponsored state terrorism.
And when the US-backed, US-financed ‘Shia’ puppet government tortures and murders Sunni dissenters, it isn’t sectarian violence; it is US-sponsored state terrorism. These ‘sectarian’ organizations don’t just kill innocents from outside of their own ‘sects’ and ethnic groups; they kill whoever criticizes the occupation and the puppet regime and whoever their American masters tell them to kill. The regimes are authoritarian and totalitarian, not sectarian.
All of these groups take their orders from Task Force 121, the elite CIA death squad that has been operating in occupied Iraq since 2003 (84) and Mossad; the crimes of these Iraqi traitors pale in comparison to the toxic crimes of the US and Zionist occupiers, but their cancerous collaboration has contributed greatly to the destruction of Iraq.
*There are those who claim to stand with the oppressed; who claim to have the best interest of Iraq at heart while preaching nothing but disgusting, hateful, prejudicial propaganda and Zionist-designed sectarianism, directing the attention on the crimes committed in Iraq towards certain ethno-religious groups instead of the Zionist, American and British criminals that murdered 1.5 million innocent Iraqi men, women and children.
*Never mentioned by these abhorrent persons are the declarations of the Iraqi people in 2003, "We are brothers, Sunni and Shia, we are not selling our homeland (85)." Never mentioned by these debauched hate-mongers are the Sunni and Shia who stood united in Baghdad one year after the occupation to inform the occupier that its ‘divide-and-conquer’ strategy failed miserably (86).
*Never mentioned by these amoral, self-anointed geopolitical rejects are the thousands of Shia who gave blood to their Sunni brothers who had just been appallingly besieged by the American occupier in Fallujah (87). Never mentioned by these undignified, deliberately vicious lunatics is the massive support shown to Iraqi Shia Resistance leaders by Iraqi Sunnis during what the brutal occupier labeled an uprising (88).
*Never mentioned by these shameful peddlers of prejudicial propaganda are the men, women and children of a unified, Sunni-Shia Iraqi Resistance group fighting together due to the strong faith that links them all (89). Never mentioned by these pathetic, fraudulent loudmouths are the more than 300,000 Iraqi Sunni and Shia that gathered in Baghdad in a jointly organized affair by al-Sadr movement and the Association of Muslim Scholars to protest the occupation and debunk myths of disunity in Iraq (90). And never will it be mentioned, by these ignominious, untruthful and useless idiots, that Shia and Sunni stood together once more to lend their support to the desecrated Iraqi Christian community (91).
A select few collaborationist groups do not equate to ‘sectarian’ violence when the nearly perfect majority of the civilian population stands together against the occupation; these groups equate to Zionism and they are the stooges in its plot to cripple Iraq irrevocably. All of Iraq’s ethnic and religious groups have suffered unimaginable, unspeakable and genocidal pain and suffering since the Zionist occupation of Iraq began (92); that must never be forgotten. The Israeli, British and American annihilation of Iraq must never be forgotten.
Do not say that you are against sectarianism when you spread sectarianism. Your gargantuan hypocrisy is legendary and unbelievably easy to detect, analyze, deconstruct and expose for the asinine hot air that it is.
It is a foregone conclusion that the conservative xenophobes, liberal propagandists and Zionist hasbara experts will crawl out of the woodwork and blame the Sayedat al-Najat tragedy on sectarianism and ‘volatile’ religious tensions. This tactic is a tired one that has been used consistently by the Zionist monsters for decades.
It is used to portray the Arab and Muslim peoples as barbarians; as animalistic savages who kill each other over petty ethno-religious differences and minuscule territorial disputes. It is the chief asset in their dehumanization campaign which has been in effect since Zionist meddling in the Middle East began over a century ago.
It is the very peak of vileness; the pinnacle of the most malicious of falsehoods. There is no sectarian division in occupied Iraq; simply the mere illusion of it. In reality, the only sectarianism that exists when discussing the occupiers and the indigenous people that they occupy, is the sect of the oppressors and the sect of the oppressed.
May Iraq, the land of prophets, saints, martyrs, scholars, poets, mathematicians, dignified women and righteous men be freed of all oppressors; foreign and homegrown alike.
~ The End ~
(1) A Strategy For Israel In The Nineteen Eighties by Oded Yinon
(2) Israel Crosses The Line by Justin Raimondo; The Israel Lobby And US Foreign Policy by Stephen Walt and John Mearshimer
(3) Ben-Gurion’s Scandals: How The Haganah And The Mossad Eliminated Jews by Naeim Giladi
(4) Death Toll Rises To 58 In Baghdad Church Attack by Xinhua News Agency
(5) Priests Among 46 Christians Killed In Iraq Hostage Drama by Khalil Murshadi, Yahoo! News
(6) Is Israel Controlling Phony Terror News? by Gordon Duff and Brian Jobert, Veterans Today
(7) Bin Laden Is Dead; Long Live ‘Bin Laden’ by Maidhc O Cathail
(8) Terror Watch: How Clarke ‘Outsourced’ Terror Intel by Mark Hosenball and Michael Isikoff, Newsweek
(9) Private Jihad: How Rita Katz Got Into The Business Of Inventing Muslim Terrorists And Hystericizing America by Benjamin Wallace-Wells, The New Yorker
(10) Using The Web As A Weapon: The Internet As A Tool For Violent Radicalization And Homegrown Terrorism by Federation of American Scientists
(11) The Terrorist Hunter Speaks by Kathryn Jean Lopez, National Review
(12) Mideast Analysis, Fast And Furious by Robert F. Worth, The New York Times
(13) First Amendment Or Israel First by Mohamed Khodr
(14) Contrived Propaganda Tapes Reveal War On Terror Fraud by Paul Joseph Watson
(15) Two Years After Nisour Square Massacre, Blackwater Still Armed And Dangerous In Iraq by Jeremy Scahill
(16) Osama’s Olive Branch To Shi’ites by Rita Katz and Josh Devon, Boston Globe
(17) The Power Of Nightmares: The Rise Of The Politics Of Fear by BBC
(18) US Says Iraqi Rebel Head Is An Invention by Tina Susman, The Sydney Morning Herald
(19) Baghdad Sees Rise In Number Of Corpses by Agence France-Presse
(20) Holiday Bombings Kill 27 In Baghdad by Sam Dagher and Muhammed al-Obaidi, The New York Times
(21) Karada Blast Casualties Rise Further; 18 Killed, 80 Wounded by Aswat al-Iraq
(22) Casualties From Church Attack Rise To 25 by Aswat al-Iraq
(23) The Zionist Murderers Of Iraq by Jonathan Azaziah
(24) Marines Jail Contractors In Iraq by David Phinney
(25) Iraq: Civilian Contractors Working For US Make A Bundle To Destroy Munitions by Kevin Begos and phoebe Zerwick, Winston Salem Journal
(26) Marines Detained 19 US Contractors After Gunfire by Rick Jervis, USA Today
(27) Iraq: Tension And Confusion Between Troops, And Contractors On The Battlefield by Josh White and Griff Witte, The Washington Post
(28) Israeli Snipers Kill US Troops In Iraq by Joanna Francis
(VN: I told you they were killing us in iraq and also in Pakistan and Afghanistan and calling it suicide, bast*rds, we know WHO the REAL ENEMY IS AND OUR SOLDIERS AND RETURNING VETS BETTER KNOW TOO, SINCE ITS THEIR BROTHERS IN ARMS THAT HAVE BEEN MASSACRED BY OUR SO CALLED ALLY, ITS ENOUGH, NO MORE. THEY DID 9-11 AND NOW THIS. NOW WE GET THEM EVERY CHANCE WE GET)
(29) The Bizarre Case Of Zapata Engineering, Murdered US Marines and Iraqi IEDs by Greg Bacon
(30) Iraq IEDs: Mossad/Zapata Engineering Conspiracy by Cloak and Dagger
(31) Israel To Sell Armored Vehicles To The US by Al-Alam News Channel
(32) Israeli Made IEDs and US Zapata Engineering Made IED Triggers Are Killing US, Canadian And NATO Soldiers by The NB Gazette/PRESS Core
(33) America’s S.O.S. To The IDF by Amir Oren, Haaretz
(34) The Zionist Occupation Of Iraq Is ‘The War In Iraq’ by Christopher Bollyn
(35) Exposed - The Zionist Strategy To Balkanize Iraq by Christopher Bollyn
(36) Israeli Secret Agent Assassination Claim by Sky News; ‘Israel Benefitted Rafiq Hariri Murder’ by Press TV
(37) Sayyed Nasrallah: Israel Behind Hariri’s Assassination by Hussein Assi, Al-Manar
(38) Israel Claims Assassination In Gaza by Ma’an News Agency
(39) Traces Of Mossad Agents In Najaf Blast by Mehr News Agency
(40) More Assassinations Across Iraq by Timothy Williams, The New York Times
(41) Israel Trains Assassination Squads In Iraq by Julian Borger, The Guardian
(42) Israeli Center Opened In Baghdad by Kamel al-Sharqi
(43) Iraqi Muslims Did Not Blow Up Christian Churches by Sam Hamod
(44) Analyst Sees CIA And Mossad Hand Behind UN Office Blast In Baghdad by Mehr News Agency
(45) Video Shows Attack On ‘Israeli Mossad SUV’ In Baghdad by CBS News
(46) Resistance Bomb Kills Zionists Stealing Archaeological Artifacts by Al-Basrah, translated by Muhammad Abu Nasr
(47) Khameini Accuses ‘US And Zionist’ Intel. Agencies Of Involvement In Blasts by Aswat al-Iraq
(48) Many Iraqis Want Security Firms Out by Mark Kukis and Ali al-Shaheen, Time Magazine
(49) Shots Fired From Convoy Set An Iraqi Mob To Action by Sudarsan Raghavan, The Washington Post; Investigation Unveils Attempt To Kill In Karada Shooting Incident by Aswat al-Iraq
(50) Innocents Killed By Corporate Mercenaries In Baghdad by Simon Assaf, Socialist Worker Online
(51) DynCorp Criticized For Employee Deaths by Tod Robberson, The Dallas Morning News
(52) DynCorp Security Guards Shoot Taxi Driver Dead in Baghdad by Deborah Haynes, The Times/The Sunday Times
(53) Only In Name? by Daryoush Bavar, Press TV
(54) Iraq: Security Companies And Training Camps by Sarah Meyer, Brussels Tribunal
(55) Iraqi Christians Mourn After Church Siege Kills 58 by Barbara Surk and Lara Jakes, Associated Press
(56) US Forces Deny Taking Part In Raid On Baghdad Church by Khalil Murshadi, Agence France-Presse; Assyrian Organizations Condemn Church Massacre by Jeremy Reynalds, The Cypress Times
(57) Iraqis Mourn Victims Of Massive Attack On Church by Compass Direct News
(58) Grenades In Church by The Economist; Hostages Taken In Baghdad Church by BBC News
(59) Killers Carried Egyptian, Yemeni Passports by Australian Assyrian News
(60) ‘Iraq Church Gunmen In Mercenary Outfit’ by Press TV
(61) Iraq Probes Church Raid; Says Attackers Disguised by Waleed Ibrahim, Reuters
(62) Al-Qaeda Claims Iraq Church Attack by Al-Jazeera English
(63) Iraq Shuts Al-Baghdadia After Bloody Church Attack by Committee To Protect Journalists
(64) Hezbollah Condemns Attack On Church: Zionist Hallmarks Are Clear by Al-Manar
(65) By Way Of Deception: The Making Of A Mossad Officer by Victor Ostrovsky
(66) Mossad Has A History Of Using Fake Passports (And Sometimes Being Caught) by Anthony Loewenstein
(67) Bombs, Terrorism And Manure by Gordon Duff, Veterans Today
(68) Mossad, Mossad - Coming Soon To A Town Near You! by Tariq Saeedi, The Baluchistan Post
(69) Fadlallah From Lebanon: Iraq Blasts Linked To Occupation by Aswat al-Iraq
(70) Israel Hopes To Colonize Parts Of Iraq As ‘Greater Israel’ by Wayne Madsen
(71) The US War Against Iraq: The Destruction Of A Civilization by James Petras
(72) Mossad Murdered 530 Iraqi Scientists by Al-Jazeera English and Dr. Ismail Jalili
(73) Iraq’s Christians Terrorized By Wave Of Bombings by Barbara Surk and Hamid Ahmed, Associated Press
(74) Iraq’s Spy Service Planned By U.S. Team To Stem Attacks by Dana Priest and Robin Wright, Washington Post
(75) U.S. Arming Sunnis In Iraq To Battle Old Al Qaeda Allies by John F. Burns and Alissa J. Rubin, The New York Times
(76) Annals Of National Security: Moving Targets Page 4 by Seymour Hersh, The New Yorker
(77) To Save Iraqi Democracy, Bush’s War Will Now Target Shias Too by Muqtedar Khan
(78) The Iraq War’s Other Contractors by Carol Burke, Consortium News
(79) Factions: Iraq’s Mysterious Vigilante Killers by Simon Robinson, Hassan Fattah and Meitham Jasim, TIME Magazine
(80) Badr Groups Move From Troubled Past To Uncertain Future by Brian Conley
(81) Corrosive Israeli Mossad In Iraqi Kurdistan by Imad Khadurri; Mossad And Peshmerga by Imad Khadurri
(82) Resistance, Not Terror: An Interview With Grand Ayatollah Ahmad al-Husseini al-Baghdadi by The Asia Times
(83) Sayyid Muhammad Baqir al-Sadr by Islamic Insights
(84) Annals Of National Security: Moving Targets Page 1 by Seymour Hersh, The New Yorker
(85) Introduction To The "Salvador Option" And Iraq’s "Death Squads" Part 2 by Brussels Tribunal
(86) The Roving Eye: One Year On: From Liberation To Jihad by Pepe Escobar, The Asia Times
(87) Fury Ignites Solidarity In Iraq by Naomi Klein, The Los Angeles Times
(88) Iraqi Unified Resistance by Source Watch
(89) Why Elections Won’t Quell Iraqi Resistance by Molly Bingham, The Boston Globe
(90) Media Disinformation And Nature Of The Iraqi Resistance by Ghali Hassan
(91) Iraq’s Christians Vow To Survive – With Muslim Help by Nizar Latif and Charles McDermid, Yahoo! News
(92) Another Baghdad Massacre: Iraqi Christians Are Already At Home by Ramzy Baroud
Posted by Mask Of Zion at 10:43 AM
The article is reproduced in accordance with Section 107 of title 17 of the Copyright Law of the United States relating to fair-use and is for the purposes of criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research.