2010-09-20

Iconoclast Publisher: "Someone tried to do me in!"

Vatic Note:   This is very serious.  I had a heart attack the same way.  I have since learned how to protect myself and have been fine ever since.   I looked back after the attack and the symptoms would only come when I was at the computer and at no other time whatsoever.    It was in hindsight I realized what had happened.  Then I realized my internet provider for Rural America was Centurytel, and IT IS A CIA FULLY FUNDED BLACK OPS COMPANY.  That explained a lot.  Since then I have made changes.

I have not been on heart medication in 3 years and have not had any problems that would normally have been a warning of such an event, except when I was at the computer, but  since  then I changed somethings and got some equipment that protects me.  I can't say on here, but suffice it to know this is very real.   Please support Capt May,  who has also been under attack,  and Leon Smith the publisher of Iconoclast on line.   There will be more of this as you will see on one of our blogs coming up. They are building a whole facility just to do these kinds of things.  

This is not the USA, this is Israel who already has this technology in their own country.   They have transported it over here and have their minions use it against us.  They do not want that out as public knowledge since most in the pentagon do not know about this.  So pass on the info to those inside and help us get this stopped before they kill off all information sources.  

One last point,  besides my blog, the only emails I get where someone takes control of my cursor are those I respond to for Ghosttroopers.   Having been a vet, I had a special place in my heart for this group and now they are seriously under attack.   ITS MORE CRITICAL NOW TO WAKE UP THE MASSES TO SEE HOW EVEN OUR MILITARY ARE IN DANGER NOT ONLY OVERSEAS AS WE ARE BEGINNING TO SUSPECT, BUT RIGHT HERE AT HOME.   All vets will probably be dealt with eventually.  The leaders right now seem to be the target.    Get this out everywhere.  Thanks all.  

Iconoclast Publisher: "Someone tried to do me in!"

-- Update 9/20/10 by W. Leon Smith --
Provided to Vatic Project by Sgt Lee of Ghost troopers

Note from Captain May, intelligence editor: I have attached the photographic evidence that should have appeared in the previous update on Mr. Smith's suspicious stroke,  Evidence Mounts: Iconoclast Publisher Assassination Target!
http://tinyurl.com/339l83f, America First Books,


Hey Gang,
I am sending this personal note to multiple receivers who are close to The Iconoclast. As an update on my health, doctors are trying to locate blood pressure lowering medications that I can tolerate. Life has been miserable as I have very low tolerance to most side effects.

My typing is terrible and I cannot concentrate on things too long without a big spike in bp. Doctors have rated my survival chances at about 20 percent and told me they can't believe I am not already dead (at least three strokes and 70 TIA's* later). So, for me, it has been touch-and-go, day by day. Doctors say that it is strange that my heart is in such great shape, but the tiny arteries throughout my brain are trying to close up and my carotids (in four day's time) went from 30 percent blockage (only one of them) to 80 percent (while in the hospital). I am considering biofeedback and also saw a video one of you sent to me about diet, which I am trying to adhere to.

There is a very good chance that some party or group has tried to do me in. I have made some very solid enemies over the years not only by what The Iconoclast has published from various writers, but due to my own investigations where I have infiltrated big corporations, the military, the government, and others, which I have a unique ability to do. In fact, I was working on three of these investigations when this happened and I might have overstepped on one of them just before my strokes occurred.

There were four hospital incidents that consisted of acts of sheer multiple stupidity that would have cost me my life had I not interfered, unless these were on purpose, plus lots more. I get very tired of people telling me it was "just a coincidence" this or that happened to me, from the rubber stamp that melted in my desk (in a drawer six inches from my "mouse" hand) on the day of the first stroke, to multiple misdiagnoses, to weird changes in hospital protocol. Two nights in one hospital were spent with me sleeping on the concrete floor in a corner, not in the bed (my choice, for sake of survival), with gadgets hooked all over me.

Currently, I cannot edit or format the usual bulk of items being sent to The Iconoclast, so it is on virtual hold, but please continue to send material as you have in the past in the event my condition improves. Because of the types of material we publish, I have to be able to participate, which, physically, I cannot currently do. Maybe I will know where we are headed for sure in a couple of weeks.

My family and I are thankful for your prayers and kind thoughts. Please be patient and bear with me as I try to improve. I do apologize for not living up to my responsibilities right now — I feel like I am letting everyone down. Please forgive me. -- Leon

* A transient ischemic attack (TIA) is an episode in which a person has stroke-like symptoms for less than 24 hours, usually less than 1-2 hours.
+ + + + + + +
To read more of Mr. Smith's writings, refer to his 2010 archive page: http://lonestaricon.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=47&Itemid=83



The article is reproduced in accordance with Section 107 of title 17 of the Copyright Law of the United States relating to fair-use and is for the purposes of criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research.

No comments: