2015-04-26

Brainwashing America: Satanic Illuminati Mind Control (2014)-PART 3

Vatic Note:   We did a blog a while back, maybe a couple of years ago, showing an interview with transformation of America author, mind controlled, and sex slave Kathy O'Brien, who told us about George HW Bush's antics of Occult practices at the Bohemian grove.  

We even found out From Anton Levays (Founder of the church of satan) son  that at 10 years old witnesses George HW Bush's involvement in the sacrifice of a baby at someone’s castle located in a suburb of Denver, Co.  and the subsequent drinking of that baby's blood. (On this link above, you have to scroll down to read about the castle where this took place and the sworn affidavit this man signed naming George HW Bush as a participant in the satanic ritual.) 

This is heavy duty stuff and proof of it as well. It truly speaks for itself about the seriousness of our situation and the demonic presence of the evil ones in every phase of our lives.  The video below in this article even shows you specifically the damage DISNEY DOES TO OUR CHILDREN AND HOW ITS DONE.   Please check out all these links for a foundation underlying this whole satanic illuminati stuff.  Remember, the khazar Zionists are also part of it and it was always their religion since the 1700's.

They now rule Israel.  But both the Zionists and nazi's want to rule the entire globe instead of just our country.  I can't even imagine what it would be like to have 900,000 children missing each year from our country and only God knows how many from other countries, being used in this manner.  WE MUST STOP THIS FOR THE CHILDREN, SINCE THEY CANNOT PROTECT THEMSELVES.


Brainwashing America: Satanic Illuminati Mind Control (2014)-PART 3 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNxF1GU2cvw
Published on Jul 7, 2014
This video reverses the brainwashing damage done by the satanic CIA in an operation called MK Ultra which stands for Mind Kontrol Ultra Being adopted by the U.S. military under operation paper clip during WW2 when Nazi scientist were recruited, and brought over the the U.S. Half these Nazi scientist made up half of the CIA during that time which means that Nazi ideology has infiltrated our military/government. (VN: Remember we did a blog proving that Sherff was one of those brought over to infiltrate here, in this country.  His name here was "Bush" along with his 14 year old son George HW Bush etc.)

They used demonic spirits to get knowledge for better technology, but not without cost. Every American should watch this very shocking informative video about what the government is doing behind closed doors, and the psych ops & mind manipulation they're carrying out on us. We are in a war for the hearts and minds of mankind.



https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=BNxF1GU2cvw

MUST WATCH!!! LINK TO PART ONE https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyFOd...

When I first grasped the full realization that satan controlled everything in society all I had to do was walk down the street and I saw satans symbols everywhere, and on everything. Every direction I looked was a satanic symbol. 

On cars, on business buildings, on commercials, on billboards, and I mean everywhere. I was experiencing a similar feeling to that of Neo when he first found out his entire life was a lie in the movie matrix. I experienced a spiritual pain I can not put into words. I damn near had a mental breakdown. If everything I know now was dumped on me all at once when I first started my research I know i would literally lose my mind. 

I've dedicated the last 7 years of my life to the Lords work, and till this very day I'm still learning things I could never fathom existed. Information I'm still learning about will put me in that state of utter hopelessness, and depression. 

God knew that I could only handle small increments of truth at a time, and he gradually taught me what I now know, and am still learning. Ecclesiastes 1:18-"For with much wisdom comes much sorrow; the more knowledge, the more grief."






The article is reproduced in accordance with Section 107 of title 17 of the Copyright Law of the United States relating to fair-use and is for the purposes of criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

USA Dick Act 1902, All attempts to confiscate guns are unlawful. The Act cannot be repealed.