Its nice to have it officially confirmed with evidence. THE VIDEO BELOW IS A MUST LISTEN. This man spills the beans big time and he is a professional investigator and expert witness about school shootings.
What was really interesting to me was the attitude and behavior of the NRA. I suspect that has now also been infiltrated and taken over. It appears that way anyway, just from this article, which reported what the NRA had done. Our State gun association (Colordo) is much more pro-active and protective of the second amendment.
After what we have seen both here in all the false flags and overseas in countries like the Ukraine, I finally understand why our founding fathers felt it was so important. The only reason we have not experienced what these other countries have experienced, is because we still have our record breaking number of guns in our hands. So they were bloody right about it.
This also reminds me of what Abe Lincoln also said, "I have the southern Army in front of me and the bankers behind me and I fear the latter more." He was also right. We now know that they had a hand in his assassination as we are also discovering in the JFK assassination.
How many more of our elected leaders do we have to lose before we, the people, finally take a stand, like Iceland did and say "NO MORE, IT'S JAIL TIME FOR YOU"...... they kicked the bankers out of the country and told them "if they ever come back, we will throw you in jail".
They have been in recovery ever since with no false flags which resulted in more loss of our Bill of Rights and freedoms. Even our judicial system is breaking down now at a local level. I know, I see it here in my podunk town that is otherwise a great town.
What is encouraging is that Veterans today has contacts that leaked to their people the truth about the event at Sandy Hook and they have published it below and I am so proud of their courage, since many who expose do not survive and the veterans today editors know this, but do it anyway. I hope when its our turn to take that stand, we show we still have as much courage as they did.
Sandy Hook Gun Grab Scandal Breaks Wide Open Under New Investigation
by Harold Saive, Veterans Today, 2/25/2014
Added 2/26/2014: BREAKING: Social Security Records Show No Deaths in Alleged Sandy Hook Massacre. Manual search of the Social Security Death master file lists reveals no deaths and no victims in the alleged Sandy Hook murders *** Continue
A New Investigator, Wolfgang Halbig is determined to break the silence on the Sandy Hook Coverup.
- Law enforcement: Florida State Trooper, US Customs Agent.
- Education: teacher, assistant principal, principal.
- Current school safety expert. Trained key personnel at over 4,000 US school districts, and over 3,500 school safety officers.
Halbig interviewd on Infowars Feb 20th, 2014
vimeo - Veterans Today -
• Who ordered those Port Potties from Southbury, Ct?
• When I called the Porta Pottie Company after searching for over a week as to who and when they were ordered I was told that it is classified and they are not allowed to share that information with me.
• The next morning I received a phone call from the Southbury Police Department at my home telling me not to call that company again since I was harassing them.
• High priority for toilets but not for Life Star Trauma helicopters or paramedics.
- Halbig will be interviewed again on Sun. March 2nd on LOP Radio LOPvox LIVE! LUNATIC OUTPOST and goes live 3-5PM PST Sunday Click Here
- 2/20/Infowars interview
- Willy Loman
- Another short interview
- Obama administration has made an unusual $2.5 million payout to Connecticut law enforcement and emergency response agencies for their participation in the December 14, 2012 Sandy Hook Elementary School massacre event.
- Interview on Jim Fetzer’s show/podcast – THE REAL DEAL posted January 24, 2014. Sophia Smallstorm was interviewed on the Sandy Hook in the second hour.
The article is reproduced in accordance with Section 107 of title 17 of the Copyright Law of the United States relating to fair-use and is for the purposes of criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research.