2014-03-02

Termination Squads Targeting Veterans Before Martial Law?

*** Fundraising update: We are almost there. I wish to thank two donors who put us at a balance of the deficit of $75  remaining which is wonderful. The good news is we have til Sunday night since the First fell on a Saturday, so if you benefit in anyway from our work, please use the pay pal button off to the  right and donate that last amount to help us stay on the net.
 

We are coming into intense times now in both fear mongering and in real dangers we must stay on top of, and now it becomes critical to discern which is which. Remember their objectives right now, is getting our guns. They cannot proceed without them. That is why we must stay up during this critical time. Thank you and God Bless you for all you have done to support our efforts on all of our behalf.  
 
Vatic Note:  This below contains two articles, one is the warning and the other is about several unrelated incidences of spying on veterans, by drones and blue pickup trucks in rural areas.   Rural areas are where they are vulnerable. This is no  longer about the sheep not paying attention.  Many of the sheep were veterans families, so this should wake them up.  Get this around to everyone you can since the vets are our sons and daughters and not up for khazar banker assassinations.   Otherwise, the shoe could end up on the other foot. 

They intend to use foreign troops to control the population and those foreign troops have no clue about our geography and lay out and we are a huge country and our rural areas are awesomely huge with varied landscapes, caves, mountains, ridges, valleys, old mind shafts etc.   That makes this extremely dangeorus for those foreign troops.  Its why they need us to do a revolution   or better yet, for them, a civil war which would divide the nation and make their job a lot easier using martial law to finally get those guns, and the vets are an obstacle to that plan.


VETERANS ALERT (MORGANTOWN WV AREA)-DRONES AND FACIAL RECOGNITION SOFTWARE BEING USED TO TARGET VETERANS IN RURAL AREAS FOR TERMINATION
http://www.stevequayle.com/index.php?s=33&d=808


Dear Friends,

I had a very unsettling experience today and I am reporting this event in case any one has heard from any other Veterans any reports concerning blue Ford pick up trucks. I read some months ago that when the Veteran hit teams go out that the teams would be traveling in blue Ford pick up trucks in the rural areas of America and stopping the Veterans to ask them for directions (and then killing them).

I remember that these blue Ford pick ups would be equipped with up links to facial recognition software data bases for target verification. The alert also included advice for Veterans to vary their schedules and not to travel with cell phones.

Well I walk every day about the same time (until today!).

Today I went out, except I had a couple of paper targets rolled up and was on my way to put these targets up where my husband and I target shoot.

On my normal route, I stopped and stared up at an orange/ reddish drone (?) or plane that hoovered above my position and then sped off. I couldn't tell what size or altitude it was, it just caught my attention because it was flying so slowly and then seemed to stop above me- also it's odd color and bulbous shape.

My husband met me at the targets.

As we were walking back to the house, a darn blue Ford pick up pulled in to the end of the dead end road we were about to walk by (right where I had looked up at the drone/ plane thing. Had it run my features through facial recognition software?).

 The truck turned around before we could see the driver and drove back through the nearby neighborhood. It did not stop at any of the houses and I have walked through that area and never saw a blue ford pick up parked in any one's driveway. I notice every blue Ford pick up since that alert.

I've lived here almost two years and have only seen 3 vehicles there and every time the driver stopped and chatted- whether I was shooting or not shooting. I felt like the driver was surprised to see two people instead of one.

My husband was not with me when I hung the targets and had that plane/ drone hoover over me- about the same time I go up to walk every day.

The truck was turning around there at about the time it would have taken me to do a normal day's walk and be passing that spot on my way back to the house.
I hope I am over-reacting, but I thought I'd send this out in case any one has heard similar reports.
Feb 23, 2014

ARTICLE #2

 http://beforeitsnews.com/u-s-politics/2014/02/termination-squads-targeting-veterans-before-martial-law-2463380.html


By Susan Duclos

A day after a piece I did about Obama preparing for civil war, planning a false flag event, a  shooting, in order to move bills that are sitting in the Senate to strip veterans of their weapons, because they would be our first line of defense against martial law and a tyrannical government, two alerts hit the Steve Quayle alert pages about drones and blue ford trucks conducting surveillance on vets and their families in rural areas.

Then the following day, February 24, 2014, another alert, confirming the first two, which makes all this far more than just coincidence.

In rural areas people know the vehicles that should be in the area and for three separate areas, three different families, all seeing these “blue ford” trucks with people blatantly watching these people, means things are coming to a head sooner rather than later.

More about these instances in my video below and the links to each alert will be beneath that.

One point should be considered here: Veteran suicides over the last few years has hit records and are being headlined as “alarmingly high.” 

How are we sure they are all suicides and some of them not the government picking them off because they pose a danger to plans for martial law?  (VN:  Vatic project discussed the suicides as murders way back two years ago because soldiers do not commit suicide in the traditional manner.   They do it "suicide by enemy fire".  They usually want to make a statement with their death and taking on a suicide act of violence against our enemy is how its done and that is how we knew it was not suicide but intentional friendly fire.  At the time, what we did not know was "WHY THE POWERS THAT BE WANTED SOLDIERS IN THOSE NUMBERS, DEAD?")




http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=vsOoVseiEBk

Quayle Alerts:
VETERANS ALERT-DRONES AND FACIAL RECOGNITION SOFTWARE BEING USED TO TARGET VETERANS IN RURAL AREAS FOR TERMINATION
SECOND CONFIRMATION OF PICK UP IN DRIVEWAY CHECKING OUT VETS PROPERTY
CONFIRMATION OF BLUE TRUCK-RURAL KANSAS-’CREEPY’-ALL VETS MUST BE ON THE LOOKOUT -DO NOT EVEN CARRY CELL PHONES PERIOD!


The article is reproduced in accordance with Section 107 of title 17 of the Copyright Law of the United States relating to fair-use and is for the purposes of criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research.

No comments: