It's getting closer to the first and now we appeal to you who have read our work, but have not donated in the past, if you can afford it, to do so now. We need your help in continuing this work, as time is getting much shorter now. We are not like the MSM who have advertising at their fingertips in order to meet their obligations. We must depend on you, our readers, to ensure our continuation.
Help us put the deficit above, to bed. Bless all of you who read our work, comment, distribute it, and donate to our cause, and we ask everyone to donate something, no matter how small, off to the right with the donation button. Its how we stay alive doing this daily. We just cannot do this without you.
Vatic Note: I like what Hungary did in kicking the IMF out of their country and going back to debt free currency. That is what Argentina did during the Bush administration and they got back into recovery very fast. I believe Iceland did the same thing. Other third world countries are also catching onto the IMF and who they work for, and its not the county members either.
As for Putin, well, you have read my take on him which is caution and not embracing him, since we do not truly know who he is working for. We don't know if any of this is for real. For instance, its not really illegal to own foreign properties, but its criminal if you don't report that you own them. Hmmm, interesting. As we have discovered, state owned press, does and prints what its told to print and a court ruled that there is no law forbidding the press lying.
They can make up any story they wish and the reporters can legally be fired if they refuse to report the lies. This was what happened to two fox reporters who refused to lie and they were fired, so they sued and lost. That is how bad this is getting and the khazars have had control of Russia a LOT LONGER than they have had control of the USA. We just saw this on Fox where they messed with the video and overlaid with something the yelling clerk said at the elevator, and not what she actually said at the mike. So news reporters are as sold out as other domestic enemies.
What I can't figure out is "What was the purpose for the whole scam?" Its just one example of why we can't trust anything they feed us from the top, both politicians and MSM. I have made that assumption and will stick with it until Putin cleans all Rothschild bankers out of his country.
Putin Bans Russian Officials From Owning Foreign Rothschild Bank Accounts & Stock! Ending The NWO Cabal….
Posted on February 15, 2013
MOSCOW – The Kremlin is ready to ban state officials from owning foreign property or keeping money abroad, a move seen by one civil society group as the latest manifestation of ”Western phobia” by the government.
A source in the presidential administration told Kommersant that strict controls on foreign assets were seen as necessary.
- Hungary Orders Rothschild’s IMF To Vacate The Country: Now Issuing Debt-Free Money!
- Vladimir Putin Ousts Another Rothschild Puppet Of The Western’s Cabal Continuum July 14, 2013
- August 26, 2013 Russia Sends Obama A Message & Sends Syria Their MOST ADVANCED Anti-Ship Missile System To Destroy US Ships…
- President Putin Cracks Down On Rothschild Goons John Kerry & Barry Soetoro: Monsanto’s “Bee Apocalypse”.
- Russia’s Vladimir Putin Does A 1776 Revolution On Rothschild’s Ass: John McCain’s Seditious Magnitsky Act!
A bill co-drafted by State Duma Deputy Vyacheslav Lysakov of United Russia would ban foreign assets from being held by officials, their wives and their children under 18 years old. The law would cover people in government service from the municipal to the federal level, Lysakov told Vesti FM earlier this month, such as officials in the security services, the Prosecutor General’s Office, the customs service and the Investigative Committee.
His plans would mean this elite group “stands with both feet in Russia,” he said.
- President Putin To Rothschild Czar David Cameron Of England: Do You Want to Arm People Who Eat The Organs Of Their Enemies?
- An exception would be made for getting “a good education” or using medical services. People would be allowed to have foreign bank accounts for these purposes because they are “sacred,” Lysakov told the radio station.
A rival bill co-authored by Just Russia Deputy Ilya Ponomaryov would require officials to declare foreign property and assets on a special register.
Owning such assets would not be illegal, but an incorrect declaration would be a criminal offense. The preamble of the bill says this would increase the effectiveness of controls on spending by government officials.
- Weekend Reflections: America’s New Hero ~ Vladimir Putin ~ The Man Who Walks Within Fatima & Stopped Rothschild In 2006!
Navalny called Bastrykin a ”foreign agent,” playing on the title that a new law will force upon nongovernmental organizations that conduct “political activity” and receive funding from abroad.
Ivan Ninenko, deputy director of Transparency International, said the proposed restrictions on officials owning foreign property are part of the government’s “Western phobia.”
- Two Gun Manufacturers Killed In Two Days No Answers: Russia Warns America That Obama Death Squads Fan Out Across The U.S. As Gun Rebellion Looms!
- Russia Tells United States Citizens Not To Give Up Your Guns: We Learned From Experience Fighting Rothschild’s Banking Schemes!
The Moscow Times
- Exposed -> Obama’s Brother Malik Obama: Investor For Muslim Brotherhood’s Money!
- McCain/Obama’s CIA Responsible For 600 Acts Of Terrorism In Syria: Rothschild Czar Benjamin Netanyahu Prepares To Attack Syria.
- Putin’s Purge Of The Rothschild Money Changers From Russia: Another Rothschild Goon Found Dead & Another Flees To U.K.
- Homosexual pResident Obama’s Criticism Of Russia Getting More And More Ridiculous!
- I Day Before Boston Bomb & Texas Missile Attack: CIA, Bill Clinton, George Bush Jr., & Barack Obama Indicted By U.S. Congressional “Constitutional Task Force” For Crimes Against Humanity!
The article is reproduced in accordance with Section 107 of title 17 of the Copyright Law of the United States relating to fair-use and is for the purposes of criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research.