2015-03-27

TEETH EXTRACTION AND MASSIVE PAIN, SO NO BLOGS FOR SATURDAY.

I just had all my bottom teeth pulled yesterday, and I am in excruciating pain today, so there will be no blogs done for Saturday.  Hopefully I will be better by Sunday so there will be blogs up for Sunday.

Thank you for all your patience and time.   This has put me out of commission this past two day and into the future a short while and thus no income.  If you can find it in your hearts to donate to us since I am unable to make the deficit due to my medical problem,  I would truly appreciate it, that way I can continue on and also get medically straight and normal again.

If you can find it in your hearts to aid us during this down time, we would truly appreciate it.   Please use the pay pal button off to the right and God Bless you and yours for your help/aid/and assistance to help us to keep going.  Things are definitely getting more intense.   

THIS WAS ME LAST NIGHT TRYING TO DO MY BLOGS AFTER TAKING MY PAIN MEDICATION. LOL




The article is reproduced in accordance with Section 107 of title 17 of the Copyright Law of the United States relating to fair-use and is for the purposes of criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How old are you ?
I am 64 BORN 1/1/1951 just to make it easier on you.
ALL YOUR TEETH hu!
So how did it go at the dentist on the day ...
ouch, ouch, ouch, ouch, ouch, ouch, ouch, ouch X2.
It is not that I don't believe you, only that it is so drastic a measure.
Stay cool guy!

Vatic Master said...

I won't tell you how old I am, but suffice it to say I am older than you. As for my teeth, ON THE BOTTOM, not the tops, It was major oral surgery and I have been doing antibiotics and pain killer ever since. I have to admit, the pain was way more than I had expected and was not prepared for it.

I only had 7 teeth left on the bottom and a bridge on 4 of them for almost 20 years. Needless to say on the other 3, two of them broke off, so yes, it had to be done on all of them on the bottom.

The teeth under the bridge had deterioated and the infection was really bad, so they all had to go and the infection cleaned up since there was no way to brush under the bridge.

After taking the painkiller, I realized I could NEVER become a drug addict. Pain killer type drugs, kills all your feelings about anything and thus I fell asleep at my computer and I knew than I would never get the blogs up on time. I have been sleeping and eating jello ever since, along with yogurt and chicken broth.

Hopefully by Sunday I will be better. I just got up from sleeping and I am already tired and willing to go back to bed, and that is only after being up for about an hour.

Has anyone else had teeth problems? Just wondering if the chemtrailing could have had something to do with the deterioration of my teeth.

Vatic Master said...

Forgot to mention, I am beginning to believe this poster is a troll paid to harass, but I could be wrong. Only time will tell. I got some blogs up for Sunday, Monday is no guarantee. LOL I still am pretty ragged, so I am going to take this one day at a time.