2015-03-22

Changes in the Sun are Changing Science as We Know It

Vatic Note:   Hard science used to be Gravity  etc  as hard physics, while soft science was lately described as "plasma" and soft physics.  Energy is part of plasma,  and without boundaries, and is fluid.   Gravity is static, thus considered hard physics, non fluid and stable.   What I have been able to reconstruct will at least give you a flavor of what we do not know and should have known a lot sooner than now.

But the implications are horrific and in a very good way for us and a not so good way for "THEM".  I have notes below so stick with this and see if you can see what I am beginning to see.  Keep in mind the alien factor in the hybrids.   What sun did they come from,  where in the galaxy were they located and what affect did their suns plasma have on them and would that carry over to their offspring generationally with a different sun's  sherman resonance? And finally,  "why do the powers that be fear humans so much?"   And why are they tracking RH negs?   Lots of questions. 


Changes in the Sun are Changing Science as We Know It
http://starshipearththebigpicture.com/2012/09/11/changes-in-the-sun-are-changing-science-as-we-know-it/
By Admin,  Star Ship Earth; The Big picture, Sept 11, 2012

 
Some interesting stuff here. It seems they are sharing info the cabal would rather not be out there, so if the link at the bottom of the article doesn’t work, try it again later or use some exact phrases as search terms and you may be able to find the page on their site. The first link that was given to me didn’t work.
 
Changes in the Sun are Changing Science as we Know It

*** This article is back up because of the massive actions of the sun right now, and this is a year and two months later from when we first published this article. Check out the video and decide for yourselves, but everything discussed here seems to be accelerating right now and its to the good for us. I believe the dark forces are way late in achieving their agenda so far because of it.
 
We have added a new section, Part 2 to the existing one and it confirms what we found back then and is being confirmed by the current behavior of the sun outside of its normal activity during its normal active cycle period. Definitely watch both videos, especially the second one about how it will change humans.
 
Its always nice to see when we call something early on and it shows up much later supporting our contention about it. I believe this means we are closer to the center of the galaxy and the alignment and thus all the changes, NOT INCLUDING THE “RAHM EMANUEL’S” TAKE ADVANTAGE OF A CRISIS… Where the insane ones may well do harm with HAARP or their laser technology and blame it on the sun. But we have guidance on this from 3600 years ago and all we have to do is rely on that for what is natural and real and the rest is Rahm Emanuel’s contribution to evil. (Rahm was Obama’s Cheney) and because he is human, he is prosecutable.
 
Vatic Note: I have been struggling with how to overcome our situation since its clear conventional means are very unlikely, so what can we do??? Watch first our series on “Thunderbolts of the Gods” Part I – 7 and then listen to this interview.   (I just checked to see if I could get the link to the blog that we did and they have taken it down.  All 7 videos are gone and I know why.  The answer to how we fight them was fully in those videos.  I am sorry I did not download them, but back then I did not know they would pull this crap on us. I will try to find someone or someplace where they may have been downloaded and get them back to you as an update to this blog.)
 
Both are dealing with scientists and we are embarking on a whole new paradigm right now as we pointed out not too long ago, but this is an even better and more detailed and deeper understanding of our power and ability to create… please watch it, its another one of our consciousness series. Listen and decide for yourself. I have proven to myself, that I won’t go into, that we do have the power to heal. After reading about Dulce, I can even guess where it came from. Read the series on Dulce and see how Phil Schneider was harmed by the aliens, the method used, when control can be used for good. Its truly worth the read.
                                                         
 
We are all overwhelmed with how much has been withheld from us in every single area of our lives. Then ask yourself “Why are the PTB TRYING SO HARD TO COLLECT AND CHANGE OUR DNA??? (Could it be due to the power we discussed above? Is that what they are afraid of?) They have begun collecting DNA from all newborns and as a new parent, I would resist that happening. Rather, do home birthing with midwives, if possible. The powers that be are even inserting themselves into the midwifing business and trying to do away with it. At first I thought it was to do with profits, but now I believe it’s to do with control over DNA.
 
We discussed this in previous blogs several times. Watch and decide. I must point out objectively that we also posted much about MIT, Harvard, Purdue and other Ivy League schools being research facilities for BRITAIN’S Tavistock, in mass mind control and population manipulation through psychological mechanisms.
Keep that in mind when you watch this, frankly I think he is right as I have had first hand experience with this happening and those that know me know how I have been saying for a few years now how things seem to be speeding up.
How we don’t need as much sleep and our energy levels seem higher. But you check it out and decide for yourselves. This could go either way, but something is impacting some of us in a positive manner.
 
PART  1 
Changes in the Sun Will Change Us, Too

May 4, 2011
The scientific community has been amazed to discover that there are changes taking place in the nuclear decay rate in particles being emitted from the depths of the sun. This is an unprecedented change, and David Sereda here discusses what we are likely to experience as this process continues.
 
The increase of energy involved, which started in 2006, will affect everything on earth, including the human body and the human mind. Scientists believe that it is happening because the solar system has entered an area of the galaxy that is affecting our sun—and us—in ways that we have never seen before. Could the “cosmic sap” predicted by the Mayans to enter the world in 2012 be a “cosmic sub-atomic particle?”
 
RELATED ARTICLE – Terrifying scientific discovery: Strange emissions by sun are suddenly mutating matter
http://www.setyoufreenews.com/2011/05/terrifying-scientific-discovery-strange

LOOKS LIKE THEY GUTTED THIS ONE AS WELL.   WELL, NOW YOU KNOW THAT THESE CHANGES DUE TO OUR POSITIONING IN  THE GALAXY IS DEFINITELY IMPACTING OUR BODIES AND CONSCIOUSNESS, OR THEY WOULD NOT HAVE GUTTED THEM, ESPECIALLY THE "THUNDERBOLTS OF THE GODS".   

jUST SO YOU KNOW THE SHERMAN RESONANCE OF OUR SUN IS CURRENTLY ALMOST DOUBLE WHAT IT  USED TO BE.  IT WENT FROM 7.82 HERTZ TO NOW ITS ALMOST 14 HERTZ.  THE EARTH AND HUMANS ALWAYS VIBRATE AT THE SAME HERTZ AS THE SUN, SO DOES THAT MEAN OUR ENERGY IS GAINING POWER WITH THE INCREASE?   THAT MEANS WE ARE VIBRATING A LOT FASTER, HIGHER AND CHANGES ARE TAKING PLACE AND YOU CAN FEEL IT.  I KNOW I CAN.  WILL TRY TO FIND MORE DOWN THIS RABBIT  HOLE.  

I found another video, but I am unable to tell if it contains the same information that I had before.  I am so very sorry I did not download those videos, but at least this begins the discussion and its worth the watch.  THEY ALWAYS PUT TRUTH IN WITH THEIR MANIPULATION, SO SEEK OUT THE TRUTH AND GO BY WHAT IS HAPPENING TO YOU AND HOW YOU FEEL.

I feel so much younger,  and stronger, and more energy than I had even when I was younger.  My awakening is dramatic and never ending.   Synchronicity is exploding like never before.   I would like you to read this, and all the other blogs and watch this video.... and later I will share what I believe is the case that is happening to us right now.   I believe the end result will be a much different world than what we have experienced in the past.

But I will wait until you visit all this and decide what you think.   I will share later and ask that you do the same so we can all benefit.   I will tie this in later to RH negative energy and why I think the powers that be are tracking them.   Also WATCH THIS VIDEO.  AT LEAST ITS STARTING OUT LIKE THE SERIES I ONCE HAD UP HERE.  I also want to make just one point......each of us knows when we are going through changes.   We just don't know why always. Also the Christian Bible also talks about the time after the tribulation, which will be a thousand years of prosperity, and paradise.   Keep that in mind as we travel down this rabbithole. 



https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=PLwOAYhBuU3UfvhvcT1lZA6KbSdh0K2EpH&feature=player_detailpage&v=5AUA7XS0TvA

NOW, READ THIS THAT WE POSTED A WHILE BACK AND ASK YOURSELF, IS THIS WHY FUKISHIMA RADIATION HAS NOT BOTHERED US TO THE EXTENT WE WERE WARNED THAT IT WOULD?

http://vaticproject.blogspot.com/2011/04/sun-is-neutralizing-radiation-among.html 

THEN READ THIS ONE.........
http://vaticproject.blogspot.com/2014/05/the-sun-is-emitting-mystery-particle.html

NOW,  PONDER ALL OF THIS, SLEEP ON IT TONIGHT AND LET  US KNOW TOMORROW WHAT YOU CAME UP WITH.  I WILL TRY TO DO THE SAME. SOME HOW, I THINK OUR SOLUTION TO OUR PROBLEMS ARE CONTAINED IN HERE, OR IN THE SUN AND OUR BODIES/SPIRITS. 

The article is reproduced in accordance with Section 107 of title 17 of the Copyright Law of the United States relating to fair-use and is for the purposes of criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research.

2 comments:

Thundergills said...

Hi, just a quick edit tip... Schumann resonance, thanks for the heads up, I will dig in to your writing later, thanks for your work!

Thundergills said...

Hi, just a quick edit tip... Schumann resonance, thanks for the heads up, I will dig in to your writing later, thanks for your work!