2014-07-27

The Whole Story Of Zionist Conspiracy [The Filthy History Of Pedophilia,Murder & Bigotry]

*** - fundraising STATUS - Our deficit now is $225 needed by the first of the mo to keep us on the net. If you feel you can afford it and wish to donate, please use the pay pal button off to the right of the blog. Your work has made Vatic Project distribution awesome.  We are now in many many overseas countries, so lets keep it going.  The powers that be are trying to stop our work, by removing our fund raising appeal after we schedule the blog and my guy has had my computer for 3 days so I was not able to put them back up due to lack of time allowed at the library where I did my other blogs.   So please, donate since we are getting close to end time here.  Just 5 days left till the first.  Thanks, we appreciate you all.

Have faith, then belief, then know that this will eventually work out much better for all of us! (smile)....and that the evil ones will be clearly evident and thus, eventually be gone for good.  Saying it will make it so. Its already happened in Iceland, Ireland, Argentina, Hungary, and now these countries are at various stages of recovery

Vatic Note:   My computer guy is still working on my computer, so I am at the library which has time limits on how long I can be on here.  So, it will reflect in my Vatic Notes.  I have plenty to say about this but do not have the time to do it all.  I will say Ted Pike did an excellent job on this and again, suffice it to say that I substitute the word Khazars everywhere you hear "Jews".   

The Whole Story Of Zionist Conspiracy [The Filthy History Of Pedophilia,Murder & Bigotry] 



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QH_Bs-pN46s

The article is reproduced in accordance with Section 107 of title 17 of the Copyright Law of the United States relating to fair-use and is for the purposes of criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research.

No comments: