2016-02-27

SATURDAY, FEB 27, 2016 IS VATIC MASTERS' DAY OFF. BLOGGING WILL RESUME ON SUNDAY

I wish to take this opportunity to thank our readers and followers for sticking with us during my illness.  Some days, I am fine and can do three blogs and other days are rough and maybe I can get only one or two up for that next day.

But I noticed, no matter which it is, you always stick with us and we wish to thank  you for that support and the trust you give us as shown by that support, both in reading and donating to our cause.    We are sincerely and deeply grateful for it, and we pray that God blesses you and your family in so many ways, and that you feel those blessings daily. 

The article is reproduced in accordance with Section 107 of title 17 of the Copyright Law of the United States relating to fair-use and is for the purposes of criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research.

No comments: