2015-06-12

UPDATE: 6/12/2015 - The Powers that be have purged all blogs for 6/12, and I have reput them up for Sunday: Saturday is a DAY OFF for VATIC MASTER. Blogs will resume on SUNDAY

I appreciate your patience, but the work has been non stop, for years now and its finally catching up to me.  I have not had a vacation or day off until recently, so bear with me, while I recuperate.   Saturdays off have taken an enormous amount of pressure off of me, so I intend to do this for a few weeks until I am back to normal.

My oral surgery is scheduled for June 16, and once I recover from that,  I will be back 7 days a week again, so be patient and please continue your support for our efforts, since we are definitely getting close to time on all of this.

While recovering from surgery, I will not be able to work for two weeks, so please donate off to the right of the blog to help us meet our obligations on the first of July.  God Bless and keep you and yours safe and happy.

UPDATE:  I just discovered the purging of todays articles and was fortunate enough to have copied them and saved them.  I am so sorry, but its better than them purging us completely off the net.  When you read these on Sunday you will understand why they did that.  They also know I have copies and will keep re putting them back up if they take them down again.  

The article is reproduced in accordance with Section 107 of title 17 of the Copyright Law of the United States relating to fair-use and is for the purposes of criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Luck with your surgery, I wish you well. You and all the other "integrity" bloggers are HEROES. However you may like to know..."COMMENTS ON YOUR BLOG APPEAR TO BE BLOCKED". I have failed on a nimber of occassions to comment but, the comments are not registering. I have just commented on "CORPORATE DEATH BONDS" saying they sound similar to the "BIRTH CERTIFICATE BOND" SCAM. Both your article and, obviously, my comment now appear to have dissappeared.

Vatic Master said...

How strange, I moderated and approved your comments, and they still do not show up here. I will try and go back and see if they show "published" on the comments window. If they do, then I will contact Google and find out what the Heck is going on with them. Thanks for pointing this out.

Anonymous said...

Correction.....in the UK vatic project comes up as ....vaticproject.blogspot.co.uk.....

Anonymous said...

"Welcome to the Fascist States of the United States, a British Crown Slave State or Plantation". This statement was found in the following article......."The Temples of Baal-Freedom School"....The link is......freedom-school.com/belligerent-claimant/the-temples-of-baal.html Make of it what you will !