We hope you have had a very Merry Christmas and we wish you a healthy, prosperous and safe New Year.
Fund Raising Status: WE are now down to $90 left that we need by the first of the month.
Otherwise if we do not make it then, we are forced to put this blog in
read only status and you can use it for references. We need time to
build the business we signed up for and that means we will probably have
to fund raise one more month before we can let this type of fundraising
go. If we can't make it this month, we may well be done.
So, If you can afford it, and you have benefited from our work, we ask
that you donate off to the right of the blog and help us meet our goal so we can continue our work for you.
God bless and keep you happy and safe, and we hope you
will continue your wonderful support of our educational effort here to
raise awareness of our predicament before its too late.
Vatic Note: This was a good article and example how "food" can serve as medicine and replace the horrible stuff coming out of the drug companies that rule the FDA. Its a revolving door, as we disclosed in a previous blog, between the regulatory agencies and the companies they are suppose to regulate. Now how do we stop that? Get rid of the foreign government running our country and its government. Thats how!
I was a bit surprised that it was the "lemon" that does all this, but then lemonade has been my favorite drink, right behind "REAL" ginger ale made with brewed ginger. I almost never get sick and at my age, that is a miracle. LOL I also have every thing working on my body so far. So hip problems, etc
Has anyone else noticed the dramatic increase in cancer and deaths from cancer? There is also a dramatic increase in dementia, cardiovascular disease as well. I am going to try it to see if I can get rid of these glasses. Food is such a good natural source for remedies of illnesses.
For instance, we did a blog on Alzheimer disease which is also on an increase, and the cure for it was Organic Coconut oil. Now most of these foods we discuss do need to be "real food" instead of the GMO garbage they are feeding us, and that includes these lemons. Why go for the artificial, or chemically ladened, when you can get, buy, use and eat the real thing? Do your body a favor and feed it organically grown, real food and nutrition.
This ONE Ingredient Added to a Glass of Water Protects Your Heart, Sight & Prevents Cancer
by Admin, Humans are Free, December 2014
We all know that drinking water is very healthy. It is the best thing you can do for your health.
But if water’s taste has become “dull” to you, add some lemon in it. And here are some advantages and health benefits you can gain from this simple mixture:
– Lemon, like all citrus, is full of vitamin C. It is an antioxidant that improves the condition of damaged cells, slows down aging diseases, including cardiovascular diseases and cancer and maintains your sight.
– Lemons contain anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties which can strengthen your immunity and help you to overcome flu and colds. Besides that, lemon can soothe irritated throat.
– It also helps in the fight against skin aging. In combination with hydration, which you get from drinking water, lemon can help you stay forever young.
– Lemon helps with stomach problems and improves digestion, especially in combination with hot water or little bit of mint, which is well known for its ability to soothe irritated stomach.
– Lemon contributes in the process of cleansing your body.
– Lemon can refresh your breath. The claim that lemon can damage tooth’s enamel is just a myth. When using it in small quantities of water, the risk is extremely low.
Remember, all these benefits can be achieved by adding slices of lemon (or squeezed lemon) into water, not by water with lemon bought at the supermarket.
These products have added sugar and preservatives, which can only do harm to your organism.
Reference: Healthy Food Star; - See more at: http://humansarefree.com/2014/12/this-one-ingredient-added-to-glass-of.html#sthash.DvfgofJ0.dpuf
The article is reproduced in accordance with Section 107 of title 17 of the Copyright Law of the United States relating to fair-use and is for the purposes of criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research.