2014-12-31

Kevin Annett's Responses to Alfred Webre's Accusations 12.24.14

*** fundraising status:  Our readers came through and our goal has been met.  Thank you all for your support.  May you have a safe and very happy new year.   Because I am new at this venture  I have gone into, I won't know how long it will take to get to the point where I can replace what you all have donated over each month to help us meet our deficit, so probably it will be about 30 days before I see any money,  and definitely not enough for the deficit but by the following month we should be independantly able to handle it.  Maybe I will be better at it than I thought and do it sooner. LOL   God Bless you all for caring and reading and donating. 

Vatic Note:   This is extremely interesting...... I have always had a problem with Alfred Webre, so I began searching around, after reading what Alfred said about Kevin Arnett, which was scathing.   I found this below to get both sides.  I am glad that Kevin was courageous enough to put himself up for responding to these accusations.   Just to let you know why this may be happening, I offer this link for you to read in how the Queen is after him and sometimes slander is more deadly than gunshots.

http://vaticproject.blogspot.com/2014/02/uk-mp-queen-may-derail-march-2014.html

After reading both sides and listening, I am much more inclined to believe Kevin, he was very forthright in his answers and the interviewer was not bashful in putting it right out there for him to answer and he did very forthrightly.   The issue of the murdered native children has been confirmed by Vatic Project and was posted on a blog several years ago.

He is right about royalty and higher ups involved in these ritual murders of the Natives in Canada and Kevin has been digging and trying to get to the bottom of these issues and pushing for prosecutions and the result has been the efforts to destroy him and his reputation so these investigations will not
be taken seriously.   

Here is a blog we did on his efforts with the ITCC citizens grand jury that heard the evidence with no responses or defense from those listed including the Queen.
Here is another blogger that also covered Kevins work on the courts in Canada and the children that were the victims.

I can't find the blogs I did on the actual event in Canada with children as witnesses and the uncovering of the bodies 10 years later of those missing children that the two witnesses said were killed and they ran.  I will continue to look for them, but I have a feeling they have been gutted.

I will update this if I do find them.  Its why I believe Kevin is the good guy.   He tried very hard to get them before a jury for indictments.

Shortly thereafter, the Pope conveniently resigns as pope. 


Kevin Annett's Responses to Alfred Webre's Accusations 12.24.14 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4Z6R9G6Wag#t=835
Published on Dec 27, 2014



https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=R4Z6R9G6Wag

The article is reproduced in accordance with Section 107 of title 17 of the Copyright Law of the United States relating to fair-use and is for the purposes of criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why the queen is after Kevin Arnette has already been gutted ,just proves they are what he says they are.Haha! hit a sore spot lol