***Fundraising - Our deficit is down to $125 with only 7 days left to the first. We wish to thank the generous donors who helped to lower our deficit. If you can afford it and wish to aid us as a team then we ask that you donate to the cause off to the right of the blog at the pay pal button.We appreciate your support in reading, distributing and contributing financially to this blog. Without your help we could not do this work. Because of your support for us over these past 4 years, if we do not make our goal this month, then we are committed to leaving the blog up as a reference for you to use as you see fit. At least you will have a reference library for all that we have published. Bless you all and good luck in all you do.
Vatic Note: I have put my VN's below, where the subject matter is located that I have something to say about. I won't be using Vatic Note at this time as in my usual manner. Rather I find this article is more conducive to putting them where they are appropriate. Just a quick note.
Remember, they plan on us losing WW III, and the way they intend to do that is by wearing us down with a revolution. its what these bankers did in WW I and WW II. Now its WW III to replenish their empty bank accounts they have due to fiat currency. Do not let them goad us into a revolution. Use the system for as long as you can. Then a Revolution if we must and NO WORLD WAR if we do the revolution. Don't forget TO CONFISCATE THEIR VEHICLES, DRONES, AND OTHER MILITARY TYPE EQUIPMENT AND USE THEM AGAINST THE BANKERS AND THEIR MINIONS.
- City Police Do Not OWE A Duty To Protect American Citizens: Only The Constitutionally Elected County Sheriff Does!
- Constitutional Sheriffs: Rural America Project & County Sheriff Project ~ Battle U.N. Agenda 21 ~ Their Attempt To Take Over Of Our Rural Land!
- Head Of The U.S. County Sheriff Project ‘Sheriff Mack’ Announces Congressional Run & Lawsuit Against SPLC (Southern Propaganda Law Center).
- The Giant Has Awakened: U.S. County Sheriffs Turn Back Federal Assaults!
- Breaking => OREGON SHERIFF GIL GILBERTSON CONTINUES STAND AGAINST FEDERAL GOVERNMENT.
(VN: see this map? Every single one of those groups listed were created, funded and trained by the CIA and Mossad and MI6. So guess who is going to do the false flag, just like they did on 9-11? If they harm the USA, then maybe we might be willing to give up our guns and GLOBALIZE and let the bankers, Rothschild, Britain, and Israel run the globe. Ya think? LOL Maybe it will turn into the "...second shot heard round the world." They invested our tax dollars in creating these so called muslim radicals, so they could gain control over the people of the US, depopulate us, and leave those willing to slave for the globalists, left standing to be the workers at slave wages, living no life of any kind, and die off at 40, when we become useless feeders. They intend to RFID chip us and if we refuse they intend to kill us off. So, this fight is to the death since I would rather go fighting than letting them slowly kill me. Screw them. Take some with you when you go. I would not want to live in the world they intend to create for us, like a pen full of cattle or pigs. We are human and have spirit, and they do not have spirit, so they can kiss our booty. )
- Breaking => Revolution In Full Swing ~ ‘National County Sheriff Project’: Sheriff Richard Mack.
- U.S. Sheriffs Rise Up Against Federal Government: Sheriff Threatens Feds With SWAT Team ~ Grass Roots Take Charge!
- Wyoming Sheriffs Told Federal BATF & IRS Agents To Abide By The Constitution Or Face Immediate Arrest. UPDATED!
- Oregon Sheriff Gil Gilbertson Gives Federal Agents The Boot: Feds Have No Jurisdiction!
- Nevada Sheriff Tony DeMeo’s ‘Swat Team’ ~ Stops Federal Government: Feds Engaging In Illegal Confiscation Of Cattle And Water Rights Of County Property Owner.
- Police Lock Down Bank Of America: Florida Homeowner Forecloses On Bank Of America ~ Police, Movers, & Lawyer Orders Furnishing To Be Removed From Bank For Auction!
- U.S. Federal Judge John Roll Murdered: The Sheriff’s Judge Who Upheld The Constitution And Reversed Congress!
- Obama’s Federal Stooges Beginning To Understand The Power Of Sheriffs: Sheriff Warns Federal Agents They Will Be Arrested If They Interfere!
- The Sheriff Has More Power In His County Than The President Of The United States: U.S. Constitution U.S. Supreme Court ~ Quashes Obama’s Claim To “Supremacy Clause”
- Stop Homeland Security Agents Cold In Tennessee: McNairy County Sheriffs~ Buford Pusser Lives!
- Arizona Sheriff: ‘If Decapitating Police Officers Is Not Terrorism, What is?’: More Troops At Korean Border Than Deadly U.S. Mexican Border.
- England’s Greatest Coverup ~ The Anonymous Resistance To England’s Catholic Genocide: Roman Catholic Guy Fawkes ~ The Rustle Begins For America!
- Montgomery County Sheriff’s Office To Launch Drone: Texas Sheriff Gains Bird’s-Eye View To Keep Check On Crimes By Federal, Domestic, Or Criminal Aliens!
- High Noon Sheriffs In America: Battle Against Rothschild’s Richest 1% ~ The International Wall Street Banking Cartel.
- Obama’s High Noon: Sheriff’s Eligibility ‘Posse’ Sparks Media Whirlwind.
- The States Nullify Unconstitutional Federal Laws, Even When Endorsed By Supreme Court: Public Opinion & Support Make It Easy To Resist Federal Tyranny.
- States Of The Republic: Correcting Their Wayward Child ~ New Laws Constraining The Federal Government.
- 14 United State Governors : Prepare State Militia Defenses, To Be Ready Against Obama’s Rogue Federal Forces!
- State & County Constitutional Militias Buy More Firearms In 3 Months, Than What It Takes To Outfit The Entire Chinese And Indian Armies!
- City & Police Union Sued By Taxpayers Of Arizona: Taxpayer Money Should Be Used Exclusively For Public Purposes Not For Unions.
Sheriff Richard Mack: Oath Of Office And State Sovereignty:
(VN: I strongly recommend you read this whole thing all the way through and it will tell you just how far we legally can go based on our governing document. He did it and won in court, so now our sheriffs are the last word on law enforcement, and if they do not stand as they should then they are sold out and must be dealt with appropriately. Think about the courage it took for this man to put it all on the line. He is a true American hero.)“All I ever wanted was to be a cop. And to be Sheriff in my hometown was a dream come true. But some other things happened that brought me to the point of suing the federal government,” former Sheriff Richard Mack told the crowd of Cincinnati 9/12ers and other listeners that had gathered at Lakota East Freshman Campus Auditorium on Thursday night. Many people still refer to him as “Sheriff” as a way of expressing respect.
Sheriff Mack’s story is an amazing journey that brought him to the realization that being a cop isn’t about writing tickets and being a tax collector and revenue agent — it’s about keeping the peace. His journey includes studying to be an FBI agent in Utah where he lived with his wife and, at the time, their only child, a baby boy. He worked his way through college as a part-time “meter-maid,” was hired as a full-time police officer, and later became an undercover cop.
That particular position was one that he and his wife strongly disliked because it was especially hard on them as a family. The nature of the work kept them apart for 4-5 days at a time, even preventing him from being able to call home and speak to her. He confided that it was likely much harder on her because of the stress and burden of knowing that he was out there with x-cons, drug dealers and street gangs. He said that it also taught him a lot about the drug war, the drug culture, and brought him to a place of questioning all of it, which led him to conclude that it’s actually unconstitutional and that he couldn’t support it.
He was later assigned back to patrol. On one particular day on a relatively quiet street where he was writing tickets and in a marked car, he witnessed a driver with three misbehaving children blow right past him and run a stop sign. By the time the lady saw him, she knew she had been caught and just automatically pulled over. From his cruiser, Mack could see her throw her arms up as if to say, “What else could go wrong today?”
As he was getting out of his cruiser, her weary arm was draped out of the car window with her license and registration in hand — just waiting in surrender.
Mack’s initial thoughts were, This is going to be easy! She’s not making any excuses, she’s not crying, this lady is just in no-wheres-ville.
Upon reaching her vehicle, he noticed that her depressed, dejected and discouraged eyes continued to stare into the distance. And as he was getting ready to hand her the ticket, he paused. She was driving a deteriorating Datsun that couldn’t possibly have been worth even $350 dollars. He glimpsed at the kids, and back at the lady. Then he looked at himself.
Mack said it was the most penetrating day that he’d ever felt in his life as he asked himself, Mack, is there anything that you’re doing here that’s helping this family? Is there anything that you’re doing here that’s making this city a better place to live? Is there anything you’re doing that’s bringing honor to the badge that you wear on your chest?
He told the crowd that he knew the answer to all those questions, and that it made him more depressed than the lady.
Mack took the ticket and walked back to his car without ever saying a word to her: “Because I was too engrossed and enveloped in my own shame,” he said. “I didn’t want to give her a chance to thank me for not giving her that ticket. That would have only exacerbated my shame and there was no thanks deserved for what I had become; a by-the-numbers jerk.”
After tearing up the ticket and properly disposing of it, he said that he did the rest of his shift that night without writing any more tickets – wondering why he was a cop.
The next day he arrived at work early and went to the city clerk’s office, not really knowing why at first. A vague memory of taking an oath of office when he first took the job popped into his mind. He verified his memory of the oath with the clerk and she confirmed it, making a quick copy of the oath and handing it to him before he could even ask.
He read it, said he became more depressed than the day before and realized that he was a liar and a hypocrite. When he took the job, his motivation was that he thought it would be fun, exciting and exhilarating – especially when you’re in high speed pursuits. “Those are probably the biggest adrenalin rushes I’ve ever felt,” he admitted. But he didn’t want to be that person anymore and was ready to quit without even a 2 week notice.
While walking to the Chief’s office and ready to hand in his badge, thoughts of what his wife might say came to mind. Not being able to pay the bills because he had decided that he is a liar and a hypocrite would never fly. He decided she’d tell him just to stop being a liar and a hypocrite. That even seemed like the better plan. So he decided not to quit and began reading the Constitution whenever he had the time available, studying how it worked together with his oath of office and state sovereignty.
Mack said that while he was there, “I made a promise to myself that I would never be on the wrong side again.” During that time, he said that he also came to realize that “the Constitution is inspired by God Almighty, and these Founding Fathers were inspired by God Almighty.”
Then Mack challenged the audience, “Wouldn’t it be miraculous for us all in this room tonight, and for all Americans if we actually had local leaders and state leaders (who would do this), because we know we’re never going to get federal leaders to do this, but Governors, State Reps, State Senators, County Commissioners, and Sheriffs especially, who will actually keep their oath of office? Do you see the miracles here? Do you see what would happen?
Where Sheriffs would actually have a departmental meeting, talking to all their deputies and saying, ‘What can we do to make sure we’re following the Bill of Rights? And show me your pocket Constitution where the action you took with that citizen is constitutionally allowed. And that would get everyone concentrating on one thing in the judicial, executive and legislative branches…the Constitution. Because if we do, the people get back their freedom.”
Mack’s promise to himself to never be on the wrong side was put to the test with the Clinton administration’s insistence that the Brady bill be enforced. Mack was directly affected because he was a Sheriff in Arizona at the time, saw the bill as unconstitutional, and decided to sue the Clinton administration rather than break his oath: an oath he swore to the people of Arizona in the sight of God Almighty. By God’s grace, he won that case. He goes into some detail about that in his book, The County Sheriff: America’s Last Hope, and also offers valuable insights into the freedoms that America’s Constitution extends to “We the People.” His book can be purchased at
Sheriff Mack graciously agreed to an interview with Examiner.com on the issue of state sovereignty. Here are some of the highlights:
Examiner: Are you familiar with the executive order that Obama signed (on January 11) which includes his appointing of 10 State Governors who will meet with the Secretary of Defense and other departments to discuss matters of mutual interest pertaining to the National Guard, homeland defense, and Civil support activities?
Sheriff Mack: Yes.
Examiner: I know this is an executive order, but isn’t there something about this council of governors, or its functions, that is unconstitutional?
Sheriff Mack: They can get together if they want and talk about areas of mutual concern, but it sounds to me more like Obama is trying to get them on his side to make sure they by-pass state sovereignty issues that governors are being compelled to look at from their state Tea Party organizations.
Really, the Tea Party Organizations are about state sovereignty and following the constitution – something that the governors haven’t been doing for a long time, and the federal government hasn’t been doing for a long time.
Examiner: What can American citizens do to fight something like this? It seems these 10 State Governors are stepping into matters beyond their own states?
Sheriff Mack: They are. The best things that citizens can do are to make sure that their governors know how they feel. They hear from the Tea Party groups (who have) changed history already. And right now, every state legislator, county legislator and county official, especially sheriffs, need to hear how their constituents feel…all (these officials) have sworn an oath to uphold and defend the Constitution.
Examiner: If a State Governor such as Ohio’s should refuse to enforce state sovereignty in relation to the healthcare bill and the cap and trade bill, do you know of any recourse that Ohio citizens would have if these bills would pass?
- The 2012 American Insurrection: Doing What Our Elected Corrupted Politicians Refused To Do ~ UpHold The United States Constitution.
Examiner: There are a lot of states that are in financial trouble right now and they’ve been going to the federal government and basically asking for a bailout. How can a state government get some leverage in order to be able to enforce this stuff and not be manipulated by the federal government?
Sheriff Mack: Well first of all, you’re going to have to have some local officials and governors with some courage. The answer is simple. Implementing it is going to take some courage and some real know-how.
- Obama Heads Into The New Year Knowing He’ll Have To Validate A Long Vault Birth Certificate In All 50 States.
- BREAKING => Obama Must Produce Long Form Vault Birth Certificate In Open Court January 26, 2012.
Examiner: Even if a Sheriff realizes the depth of his or her authority, why would you say that he or she might be hesitant to choose to stand in that authority?
Sheriff Mack: Well I hope they’re not hesitant. I hope they learn their duty and learn their true power, and it comes with education and that’s what my book is all about, is educating citizens and Sheriffs alike with the proper role of the Sheriff. The Sheriff is the only elected law enforcement officer in the United States and in the country. He’s the only one that directly reports to the power source: the people…he has promised them (in his oath) that he would uphold and defend and protect their constitutional rights. So he has basically promised to be the people’s protector from the wolves. Doesn’t matter where the wolf comes from.
For more information about Sheriff Richard Mack, please visit:
For more information about Cincinnati 9/12, please visit:
- The Giant Has Awakened: U.S. County Sheriffs Turn Back Federal Assaults! (politicalvelcraft.org)
- Breaking => OREGON SHERIFF GIL GILBERTSON CONTINUES STAND AGAINST FEDERAL GOVERNMENT IN HIS COUNTY! (politicalvelcraft.org)
- Head Of The U.S. County Sheriff Project ‘Sheriff Mack’ Announces Congressional Run & Lawsuit Against SPLC (Southern Propaganda Law Center). (politicalvelcraft.org)
- The Sheriff Has More Power In His County Than The President Of The United States: U.S. Constitution U.S. Supreme Court ~ Quashes Obama’s Claim To “Supremacy Clause” (politicalvelcraft.org)
- 14 United State Governors Prepare State Militia Defenses: To Counter Obama’s Rogue Federal Forces! (politicalvelcraft.org)
- Peace Officers Uniting to End State and Federal Tyranny (musicians4freedom.com)
- Breaking => Revolution In Full Swing ~ ‘National County Sheriff Project’: Sheriff Richard Mack. (politicalvelcraft.org)
The article is reproduced in accordance with Section 107 of title 17 of the Copyright Law of the United States relating to fair-use and is for the purposes of criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research.