***Fundraising - Our deficit is down to $125 with only 6 days left to the first. We wish to thank the generous donors who helped to lower our deficit. If you can afford it and wish to aid us as a team then we ask that you donate to the cause off to the right of the blog at the pay pal button.We appreciate your support in reading, distributing and contributing financially to this blog. Without your help we could not do this work. Because of your support for us over these past 4 years, if we do not make our goal this month, then we are committed to leaving the blog up as a reference for you to use as you see fit. At least you will have a reference library for all that we have published. Bless you all and good luck in all you do.
Vatic Note: This is one of the best presentations archeologically that I have seen with respect to confirming the writings in the Bible. For those of you who are not students of the Bible.... this will be interesting, but to those of you who are students of the Bible, these findings below, blows any doubts about the veracity of the Bible, all to heck. It was so good that You Tube gutted some of the more damaging videos, but read about it anyway.
It was especially those videos dealing with the Shroud of Turin which would drive the enemies of Christ crazy since his image was preserved in the Shroud. Remember, they hated Christ and Christians and still do, and have proven it time and time again over centuries.
Many have tried to say the shroud is a fake, but scientists were able to determine that the shroud had been repaired many times from aging caused rips and tears. Those repairs would carbon date much more recently and once the scientists had discovered that was the problem, they went back and retested it on a piece that had not been repaired and it proved dating wise to be during the time of Christ. We did do a blog on that sometime back.
I am one of those who has always been a believer, due to my great number of years searching for the truth, and the original Church of Jesus Christ and finally found it 50 years later. All this does is confirm fully what was written in the Bible and is physical proof of those writings. This is well worth the time and effort to watch the videoes below & read the resulting writings about all these findings.
Why is that important? Well, more than just confirmation of history, it also confirms the spiritual nature of the war against mankind that is currently underway and provides proof of just how long this war has been going on, against mankind, especially Christians. These videos and proofs are a foundation, in part, for all that is going on in this world today. Didn't you ever wonder why these ancient people hated Christ so much centuries later? I did and that is what sent me down the "KHAZAR" "CANNANITE" and "EDOMITE" rabbit holes.
If the problem is spiritual in nature, then the cure must be also and we must ponder that carefully, deeply and continually. Remember, Enoch's writings were taken out of the Bible and yet, he walked with God and was favored by him, such that he "took him up alive".... rather than Enoch having to die, so why did "MAN" take them out and call them "Apostasy"? We did a blog or two on Enoch and I would suggest you go back and reread them. They are filled with information found no where else.
I have since discovered that when we turn back to what was the foundation of our morally based culture, that miracles can and will happen. We are only human and our understanding and capacity for knowledge is limited if we only use the tools within our 3 dimensional existance, but if we expand beyond that by including our spiritual nature, nurture it, feed it and embrace it, then all will change. I have no doubt about it since I have seen it in my life.
Many of you who have followed this blog over the past 4 years know that I do not pontificate from this platform. There was only one other time and that was when I got a 14 year old girl baptized whose father was a practicing Satanist and her mother a practicing witch. You followed with me through the attack upon me by both her parents, once the girl was baptised.
I won't relate again what happened, but suffice it to say MIRACLES did occur that made all right for me in this battle with those two minions of satan. I saw God's hand in it and I have been a "bigger" believer ever since. I can't speak for anyone else, but I can say, we are spirit beings and like our physical bodies, our spirits MUST BE FED, nurtured, and developed to its greatest potential, otherwise we will never really know ourselves, since we are our spirits.
If we were all to do that, then Satan would not be able to prevail in this battle we are in the middle of. Even if you do not believe, understand that the evil ones DO BELIEVE and act accordingly. Without that moral compass, we would become like them and live a life of abject darkness, danger, stress, and horrible untenable perversions. After experiencing what I have experienced, I would rather die than ever live that kind of life.
Having said all that, I won't do this again, but this simply cried out for my testimony of the greatness of God in all that is good, loving, peaceful and giving. Service to others less off than we are, brings a warmth and glow and growth to the soul. I beg you to give it some due consideration, for you and your family and see if it works for you. God bless and keep you always safe and prosperous.
Archaeological evidence confirms veracity of the Bible
I highly recommend that everyone, and especially Christian believers, look into the evidence on these subjects. Believers have "faith" that what the Bible says is true, even the "miraculous" things that defy the laws of nature. But to see the concrete evidence confirming that what the Bible recorded is 100% accurate and authentic takes it to another level. The Bible is not some "fairytale" that men fabricated. It is a historical document.
Many of these discoveries have been known to the Western world for quite some time, but "curiously" the information has been largely suppressed and ignored by even most "mainstream" Christian churches -- demonstrating (as I have stated many times on this board) that the vast majority of the "mainstream" churches are intentionally deceiving their followers in many areas.
Probable discovery of the true "Mt. Sinai" in northwestern Saudi Arabia
There is ongoing debate among "mainstream" biblical sholars as to the location of Mt. Sinai. The concensus seems to be that the location of Mt. Sinai is yet unknown. Some believe it to be on the Sinai Peninsula, but little archaeological or geographic evidence has been found to support this.
In 1984, American archaeologist Ron Wyatt and his two sons travelled to northwestern Saudi Arabia in search of Mt. Sinai, and visited a moutain named "Jabel al Lawz." The features of this mountain and surrounding geographical and archaeological evidence present a compelling case for it being the Mt. Sinai of the Biblical account.
Among the evidence:
1. The top of the mountain is scorched black, such that the granite has been turned to volcanic glass, as the result of intense heat (account in Exodus says "God descended upon the mountain in fire").
2. A massive split boulder is located near the mountain, with evidence of water erosion beneath (believed to be the "rock at Horeb" which Moses struck and from which water came forth, as recorded in Exodus 17:6).
3. At the base of the mountain are the remains of a possible altar with rock engravings including a menorah (seven-branched lampstand), Egyptian inscriptions, inscriptions of cows and bulls (possible location of where golden calf was placed).
4. At the base of the mountain are the remains of and 12 pillars with Hebrew inscriptions (constructed by the Israelites, one for each tribe of Israel, recorded in Exodus 24:4)
5. Located nearby is an "oasis" with 12 wells and many palm trees (believed to be the site of "Elim" noted in Exodus 15:27, where the Israelites encamped, which is described as having "12 wells and 70 palm trees").
6. Locals in the area have passed down stories through the generations of how Moses lived in the area (ie, the land of "Midian" where Moses lived after fleeing Egypt is located in northwestern Saudi Arabia), and reportedly even refer to the mountain of "Jebel al Lawz" as "Jebel Musa" or "Moses' Mountain".
Along the western shore of the Dead Sea are located what appear to be the remains of several cities, with man-made structures that were turned to ash by intense heat. Also located at the sites are round balls of white/tan-colored brimstone, which have been tested and found to be 98% sulfur by content. This form of sulfur is reportedly only formed at high temperatures, and is markedly different from the bright yellow deposits of sulfur which are most commonly found on earth.
DISCLAIMER: The recent discoveries of Mt. Sinai and Sodom/Gomorrah were made and/or publicized by a man named Ron Wyatt, of whom there is considerable controversy. His claim of finding the Ark of the Covenant is particularly contentious, because it is based mostly on his word and little physical evidence. And his conclusion with regard to the possible site of Noah's Ark in Turkey is highly criticized. I am not vouching for all of Wyatt's claims. With respect, however, to his findings on Mt. Sinai and Sodom/Gomorrah, in my judgement the evidence speaks for itself.
Shroud of Turin
The Shroud of Turin, if genuine, is one of the most important historical artifacts or records that conclusively proves the reality of the life of the "Jesus" of Nazareth, his death, and even his resurrection.
Archaeologists, medical doctors, scientists, and others have extensively analyzed the Shroud, and there is growing concensus that it is authentic. They cannot find any evidence that it is a forgery, and have determined that it would be far too difficult, if not impossible, to do so. They cannot explain how the image on the shroud was created.
The image on the shroud (which could not have been painted) depicts wounds on the body of a man exactly corresponding to the accounts in the Bible. The image has been found to have been made with actual human blood. The blood stains (image) show no sign of smearing or pulling apart as would be the case if a body were unwrapped while removing it (possible explation: the body "vanished" and the cloth was left behind).
1. Scourge marks on the shoulders, back, and legs of the man of the shroud match the flagrum (roman whip) which has three leather thongs. Wounds one the forehead from the crown of thorns are visible.
2. Recently, a researcher analyzed some visible writing on the shroud and claims to have translated the writing, finding that it effectively was a "death certificate", written in greek, latin, and aramaic -- containing the greek words "(I)esou(s) Nnazarennos", or "Jesus the Nazarene"....from a piece of paper placed on the body containing that writing.
3. The image indicates that coins were placed over the eyes of the corpse, and they have found coin-lettering consistent with the lepton (widow's mite) minted by Pontius Pilate between 29 - 32 AD.
4. Analysis has shows that pollen and floral imprints found in the Shroud only exist in the area around Jerusalem.
5. Chemical analysis of travertine aragonite calcium, found on in the Shroud's fabric, strongly suggests it was once in direct physical contact with one of Jerusalem's limestone caves or tombs.
History Channel: The Real Face of Jesus From The Shroud
(VN: This video was gutted by YouTube (Microsoft)
Turin Shroud could be genuine as carbon-dating was flawed
"Studies on the radiocarbon sample from the shroud of turin" by Raymond Rogers, Los Alamos National Laboratory
New test dates Shroud of Turin to era of Christ
1. Archaeological evidence proves Israelite presence in Goshen, Egypt....and their "Exodus" or migration to the land of Canaan:
2. Noah's Ark possibly located in mountains of Ararat, Turkey:
Video below (5 parts)
Unsolved Mysteries program on Ron Wyatt's investigation into Noah's Ark in Ararat Mountains, Turkey:
3. Interview with Ron Wyatt's sons:
The article is reproduced in accordance with Section 107 of title 17 of the Copyright Law of the United States relating to fair-use and is for the purposes of criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research.