2013-09-29

America's Secret Establishment: The Zionist Nazi's DID NOT lose WW II

Vatic Note:   THIS IS NOT A FAST FOOD INFO PIECE.  Its dense and a very scholarly treatment of the subject.  Its just Another AMAZING find.  I keep saying this..... "Its amazing what we did not and do not know about history".  This below is Part 2 of a series and the entire series should be watched especially if you have children, all the way through.  This woman is amazing and she is exposing even what Reagan did to contribute to the problem we have today in our education system.  I realize now, just how lucky I was to be educated in a private school for my first 8 years of grade school.  I can't imagine what my life would have been like and how did my WW II parents know?   

I remember my Dad saying to me at 12,  "I am not worried about you, but I am worried about the rest of the kids". (We had 8 children in our family and I was the oldest.)  I had no idea at the time what he was talking about.  I wish they had been more explicit, instead they involved me at a very early age in the political system and taught me how to fight it.  

Both of my parents served in the military during WW II (Thats how they met) and according to my Mom, the experience changed both of them.  I am now wondering if they were trying in their way to prepare us for what was coming.  (OH, my Gawd, I just remembered, my dad was in Navy Intelligence, I bet that is how he knows..... he would NEVER talk about what he did during WW II.  He had a slew of medals as well and would never talk about them either.   My mother told us he spent the war in the South Pacific, going after the Japanese.

If you are to save your children you will have to do like my parents did.  Include them in anything to do with your ideals about your extended and immediate family, Constitution, nation, morals, integrity, and reinforce the "right" options to choose and why.  Teach them to think.  GIVE THEM A SET OF VALUES TO LIVE BY, When they ask a question, lead them to the answer, so they can learn the process.... don't just give them the answer until after you have lead them, whether they get it or not, just  keep doing the process and eventually, they will do it themselves. When they ask a Question, ask them questions back, where the answers will  lead them to the answer to their own questions.

The entire 9  video series is a must watch if you care about your country, your family and your children... and grandchildren. This is in the Protocols written in 1897, and its amazing how committed these Rothschild Zionists were to their agenda.  I will try to collect the links on all 9 videos, but I am only putting up one here that appears to contain some serious historical insight to the "INTENTIONAL" dumbing down experiments these early pioneers in experimental psychology engaged in based on Nazi Germany's early work in the field of Pavlovian dog "training" applied to humans, like animals, that these Germans did.  This also tells us WHY  they did it.   

It was intentionally exported to America.  I am doing this so we can thwart their efforts as early as possible and you can counter them when they get home and do homework.  Involve yourself in what your children are learning and give them feedback.  This all presupposes you did not have the same education, rather you had what we had before the pavlov dog response experiments were made part of our system.  Oh, and don't forget,  the Zionists were deeply involved with the nazi's.  In fact, they funded the nazi party and recruited and financed hitler.  Hitler was the illegit grandson of Solomon Rothschild of Austria.

I did tutoring in math for 4th grade students who were failing, and I was shocked because they were bright as all get out.  Tutors have none of the federal guidelines they have to follow, so I was free to do it the way it was done for me.  It worked.  All 6 that I had that were failing math, I now found out ended up with B+ and A-.   I did not have the money for gas every day to do this so I had to quit, since it was voluntary and not a paid position.

There is a list of additional videos to watch around this subject.  I will probably put some of them up later as I watch them, but I am including the links in case you are ready for them before I get them up.  I have other rabbitholes I am going down right now, so my time is divided up and it will take longer for me to get to these for you.  

This is an important one so I am putting it up here, but the rest will be at the end of the blog.  
 
The Secret History of Western Education: The Scientific Destruction of Minds - Charlotte Iserbyt The Hidden Agenda for World Government - The Norman Dodd Interview: http://youtube.com/davnxs?feature=mhs...


You do realize just how deeply insane these people have to be to even conjure up this kind of social engineering, right????  Its their insanity that ensure they never win at least permanently in their agenda.  Keep that in mind and never give up.... not ever.  Trust me, you won't like the life they have planned for you. 

"Nazis (& alike) did not lose WW2 according to Charlotte Iserbyt - 'Skull & Bones'? see Movie 'Skull'"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6X8YgCBV8o
uploaded by  Women 4 Truth

Charlotte Thompson Iserbyt served as the head of policy at the Department of Education during the first administration of Ronald Reagan. While working there she discovered a long term strategic plan by the tax exempt foundations to transform America from a nation of rugged individualists and problem solvers to a country of servile, brainwashed minions who simply regurgitate whatever they're told.

Part one of our exclusive interview with Iserbyt breaks down how conditioning/training under a corporate agenda has replaced traditional education, leading to a deliberate dumbing down of Americans. Iserbyt further explains how Reagan signed agreements merging the U.S. and Soviet systems under the United Nations banner, turning over education and many other areas of public policy to global control.

This 74 minute exposé is a must see for anyone who wants to truly know why the education system is deliberately crafted to produce human drones with no critical thinking whose only skills are to be subservient, trust authority and follow orders.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=J6X8YgCBV8o

Visit Iserbyt's website at http://www.deliberatedumbingdown.com
For more informative videos like this one:
http://youtube.com/davnxs

Charlotte Iserbyt breaks down the history of this secret order and reveals just how big this elite club at Yale really is and how much political power they have wield over the past 180 years!

Iserbyt unveils the connection of her father and grandfather to the elite Skull & Bones secret society, including an exclusive look at the official members list the public was never meant to see. Iserbyt also explores the research of Anthony Sutton and others who've made the connection between Skull & Bones, the Illuminati and experimental psychology from Germany that has been injected into the American education system since the late 1800s.

Also in play is the elite's control of the Left-Right political paradigm, infiltration of key policy groups and backing from globalist foundations that have threatened to undermine the American way for the better part of a century.

http://prisonplanet.tv/news/

Charlotte Iserbyt: The Miseducation of America Part 1-Full
http://youtube.com/watch?v=ezTIYd5UFRY

 ~Unslave Humanity Tactical Media: http://whynotnews.eu/?p=2143 ~Nazi Banksters Crimes Ripple Effect Final Cut: http://youtube.com/watch?v=Qm9_RYgDFfM ~sub my new backup: http://youtube.com/ExomatrixTV2012


The article is reproduced in accordance with Section 107 of title 17 of the Copyright Law of the United States relating to fair-use and is for the purposes of criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is ridiculous to say hitler wasa rothschild, when he broke away from controlled finanacial interests the rothschilds brought the international banking war machine to crush germany
Read david irving hes the master who spoke to the people and families direct.
Hitlers parents remaines were removed from their graves last year and the bones tested for DNA
no rothschild and no jewish eveidence was found
enuff said

Vatic Master said...

No problem, we are here to find out the truth and if you are right, then please provide the link to the source of who reported this and the study used so I can go down that rabbithole, because so far we have proof he was a bastard grandchild of solomon Rothschild and that was why, he invaded Austria, to confiscate those documents to hide that fact. But if those documents are wrong, then we need to see the countervailing evidence by link. I look forward to you providing that evidence and if its confirmed and the source is not khazar zionists, then I will publish a whole blog on it. Thanks

Vatic Master said...

I forgot to mention, that Irving is very controversial, now isn't he? Also explain why the Rothschild international bankers picked Hitler for the dictatorship role he played.

Yes, he did betray them but he was a Rothschild and that is why they did not kill him. Rather they let him escape to SA were he died in 1969. We did a blog on that too. By the way, LIKE US, GERMANY WAS ALWAYS SCHEDULED TO LOSE WW II. So they did not give up germany because Hitler betrayed them, they gave up Germany because they were an economic power that was destroying Britain in trade wars with superior and cheaper products. WW II had two reasons for happening, the first was to help britain retain their standing as the worlds only empire and to begin bringing economic powers down in order to globalize.

Are you aware all these wars were written about happening as far back as 1871???? We did a blog on that as well. Lots to catch up on as to why history happened the way it did.