2015-08-06

The Heart as a Powerful Second Brain! How Important is the Heart Wall?

***We have two more of these coming up today.  We believe this subject is the key to changing our reality and our situation.  If you would keep an open mind and read the next two, I believe you will be able to "see" the truth of this and begin to incorporate it into your lives without sacrificing anything valuable in your life, rather it will enhance and create such power the likes of which you can not believe.  I know from personal experience the truth of that.   Also the last blog up today proves it. I believe its why the evil ones, who do not have such tools, (since they are so full of both fear and hate) &  are afraid of us and use fear and hate to manipulate us into acting against that power.  

Vatic Note:  Aaah, finally, validation for what seemed to be the only explanation for how energy works.  This is saying that the Heart is as important if not more important than the brain.   This is marvelous and its something I want to look into further.  Another rabbit hole, where will we get the time. lol    Please read this as a foundational offering, since we did post yesterday about "false positive attitudes"  that are not real only because they cannot come from the head, they must come from the spirit or heart.  Then you can change your reality as he discusses here.   Will pursue this further and put up what we discover. 

Remember how we say we cannot solve these problems we have the same old way,  it must be done by thinking outside the box.  Well, that means with our hearts.  You know how you get a feeling you can't explain but you follow it anyway and later you realize it was the right thing to do.  Well, that is what we want to see if there is a connection there.    This doctor does energy healing through emotion "codes" that he has developed and I know very little about it, but I know a lot about the heart.  So this should prove an interesting foray into that rabbit hole.  You can check the  link to his website on the subject of the emotion codes.  It also explains why no matter how hard someone tries, they cannot prevail because their heart is closed with judgement and toxic anger.  That is the heart wall.  

How Important is the Heart Wall?
http://www.drbradleynelson.com/posts/how-important-is-the-heart-wall/
Aug 20th, 2008 by Dr. Brad : )


I have been pondering today about the meaning and significance of The Emotion Code to the world, and especially that of the Heart-Wall. I think it is difficult for us to truly comprehend. To be succinct, here is what we are telling the world: 

  1. The human heart is a second brain that is far more powerful than the brain in our heads
  2. The heart-brain is the seat of our creativity and the source of our love and our ability to feel.
  3. Negative Emotional energies (Trapped Emotions) can become lodged around the heart.
  4. The subconscious mind often takes those energies and forms an energy-wall around the heart.
  5. This ‘Heart-Wall’ blocks from us giving and receiving love, and from reaching our full potentials.

Removing the Heart-Wall from people causes significant changes to occur for them, including the disappearance of depression, physical problems, emotional difficulties, and more.

Removing the Heart-Wall often results in people falling in love for the first time, or falling more deeply in love with the person they are with, and often results in a deep sense of peace and an enhanced ability to feel positive emotions such as joy and happiness.

Anyone can learn to release ‘Heart-Walls’ by reading the Emotion Code.

According to Anne Hornes Near-Death Experience, http://www.drbradleynelson.com/?p=89  clearing the Heart-Wall will someday assume a cosmic significance, as a threshold of enough open hearts will suddenly allow divine light from above to penetrate and permeate this world, changing it forever. I do believe that if we are to achieve a higher level of civilization, we must of necessity begin to live from our hearts. It is the way, and I believe is what all the great teachers have been telling us for all these years. No way around it. (VN:  Remember, Christ came and gave us the two GREATEST COMMANDMENTS and love was at the heart of  both.... Love God with your whole "heart" and Love thy neighbor as thyself"! Now we know why he felt the need to give us that gift, its essential to our power as light beings to fill the darkness(evil)  with light)

I have been told more than once that the discovery of the ‘Heart-Wall’ may be the biggest discovery in the history of energetic medicine. Perhaps this is so. What are your thoughts about this? I would love to hear from you.



The article is reproduced in accordance with Section 107 of title 17 of the Copyright Law of the United States relating to fair-use and is for the purposes of criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't know what it was called, but I knew you could not solve the worlds problems from your "head", this makes perfect sense and I am very interested in learning more about this. Thanks, great post.

Vatic Master said...

Thanks, anonymous, I appreciate the feedback, I agree fully with your comments as I have actually experienced the demolishment of my heart wall and the transformation that has occurred as a result of it.

I can tell you that what he says is right on and was the first explanation that made sense to me as to why the change. Thanks again and sorry for being late in replying but I am in dire need of help on this blog since its growing so fast. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Several weeks ago I forgave two people for something that happened almost twenty years ago that I am sure created a heart wall within me. From that time on almost all my decisions came from my brain side and my confidence, self image etc lessened by the year. Since that prayer of forgiveness that was real and without malice, my spirit has slowly risen within me. Your article today about the heart was like coming upon an oasis in the desert. I was one of those people meant to read it.
I enjoy your site greatly though am sometimes floored by the extent of evil in the world. Conversely, it has made appreciate the good all the more.
Never forget, All Things Are Possible!

Anonymous said...

Jeremiah 17:9
The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?


Jeremiah 31:33
But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.


Following your heart without writing the laws of God on it is a dangerous proposition.

Anonymous said...

Christ came to save us from hell. He tells us the heart is deceitful beyond all things. He says do not harden u r hearts. And if u give him u r heart he will make sure it is broken in pieces but not utterly crushed. For those that do not give their hearts to the son, he will crush to dust. He is close to the broken-hearted. There is no other light found in all of eternity except for his.

Vatic Master said...

Last Anonymous and second to last anonymous, I appreciate your words on this but lets not forget what Christ brought to us in the new Testament. He gave us the two greatest commandments.... and both are about Love and where does love come from within us? It comes from the heart.

So please reconcile that for me. Love has turned out to be a healer, not a harmer, and I have seen it happen time and time again, as it did with me.

The ego is the enemy of God, since it represents the 'natural man" who is an enemy to God. We are not talking about that, we are talking about the gentle spirit of the heart WHEN ITS NOT BOUND UP IN PAIN AND A WALL THAT CAN'T BE BREACHED.

Sorry, I am responding late to this, but for some reason the webmaster never notified me of these comments, so I never saw them til now. If I were a millionaire I could not buy what I have learned through the joy and healing of the heart filled with Love and no heart wall.