Lets review some of the globalizing issues that are now facts for us:
1. NATO is the globes army as is the UN the globes dept of state
2. The WTO is the globes trade organization and all of these report to the global leaders and not to their sovereign countries.
3. The WHO is the globes health organization as we have seen several times already.
4. The CDC works for WHO and reports to WHO. We have seen the results of that fact several times already with the various CDC created viruses.
5. Now the UN has taken on responsibility for "sustainable living" through their agenda 21, which is against the best interests of our people and their property ownership.
6. All Intel agencies of importance are now under the globalists and do as they are commanded by them. We are talking about the CIA, MOSSAD, AND MI6, as well as the intel agency for India.
7. Our parties have rigged elections and we did a blog on that fact, and since then I do not believe they have changed a single thing.
Remember we published a quote about the CIA by Truman, that he made when he left office. He said, "I wish I had never created the CIA, I do not know who they report to, but they do NOT report to me"!
There is more, but these are the biggest and oldest of those coming into being. They have also had the most impact on our sovereignty. Please read this below, since once they take our guns, the rest will be quickly and brutally put into place, just as they have done in the past to other nations. I guarantee you, as Americans, we will not like nor could we ever live the way these globalist satanists have planned for us. It would be better for us to fight to the death, rather than ever live the way they have planned. Anyway, read this and see what you think.
Next President of the USA? The Carlyle Group!
by Katherine Frisk, Veterans Today, June 19, 2015
The article is reproduced in accordance with Section 107 of title 17 of the Copyright Law of the United States relating to fair-use and is for the purposes of criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research.