Everything they are saying here, so far, I can confirm personally, since I began doing this blog, or even before. I saw 9-11 live the day it happened, and I saw it on raw live feed. What yanked my chain and woke me up, was the fact that what I saw that day on raw live feed, I never saw afterwards on the nightly news. That is when I went through shock and cognitive dissonance. I actually got sick to my stomach and had a major awakening.
I knew that it had to have been an inside job, AND WORSE, that the press was in on the cover up. If that was the case, I knew that the agenda had to be big. I mean huge..... life changing. When you are faced with something that dramatic, you then become more introspective and realize just how small you are in the larger scheme of things and that is a humbling experience. Eventually, I got mad and began this journey of truth seeking that has ended up with this blog.
I used to do research and email it out to a very very very extensive email list of hundreds of contacts and the powers that be gutted my entire email list. So that told me they could hack into my computer, in order to do that. I knew then just how serious their agenda was. I then began visiting various blogs and sites and also posted my research, and eventually got censored and then banned for bringing up the bankers and the khazars.
I knew then that I needed to do my own blog if this information was ever going to get out there. While all that was going on, the research began leading me into related subjects such as consciousness, spirituality, DNA and Dark Matter, so the confluence of all these things brought me to a place I had never been before, and so far, it has expanded as I go further down these rabbitholes. Now incredible coincidences, and what I consider miracles are happening which makes all this worthwhile. That is why I am sharing this article with you, since it fits so perfectly with my experiences, personally. I hope this does the same for you.
Advanced Signs of Spiritual Awakening
By Gregg Prescott, MS, Editor, In5D, March 19, 2015
by Gregg Prescott, M.S.
We’re entering a new spiritual awakening paradigm of thought which is exponentially gaining momentum. People are waking up and are facing their biggest fears, only to find out that this reality is a dream inside of a dream. In other words, we never die and our waking lives are merely a reflection of the subconscious mind which always brings us our biggest obstacles and fears in order to overcome these obstacles and to grow spiritually.
Within this shift of consciousness is a new mentality that refuses to be locked inside the box of conventional wisdom and brainwashed rhetoric. This is part of the great awakening.
At first, one may begin to seek their own inner truths in private but as the awakening continues, his or her search becomes an integral part of their lives.
For example, people beginning their spiritual journeys may not talk about their concerns, issues or discoveries with their friends due to a fear of peer ridicule. Unfortunately, this falls under the category of “groupthink” and is akin to the same psychological conformity tests such as the Asch Conformity Experiments.
We begin to realize that virtually all of our thoughts have been cultivated by society through our biased educational facilities and through the main stream media, which dictates how we should behave, what we should eat, how we should look, etc…
If we trace the roots of ALL of the main stream media, we find that they’re predominantly run by Zionist leaders, which includes our educational facilities. This is why we were never taught how George W. Bush’s grandfather, Prescott Bush, funded both sides on World War II. Why?
Because the Zionists have an agenda that’s been cultivated for many, many years. This is why we’re over-stimulated and over-entertained.
You end up rolling your eyes when you hear questions like these:
- “Who’s gonna win the big game this weekend?”
- “Did you see the latest Dancing With the Stars?”
- “Check out my new i-Phone.”
Beginning Stages Of Spiritual AwakeningMany people begin their spiritual journey through the seeking of truths, such as the 911 coverup, chemtrails, secret societies (Builderbergs, Committee of 300, Skull & bones, Freemasons, etc…) and other conspiracy theories.
The term “conspiracy theory” always seems to have a negative association linked to it, mainly by the main stream media. Why would this be? I think you know the answer… Yet this form of truth seeking seems to lead to a spiritual path for many as they realize that everything that’s currently happening in politics and religion leads to a greater awakening through truth. This brings us to the next level of spirituality. (VN: oh my Gawd, that is soooo true. 9-11 began my journey and its been a long one, and a very spiritual one.)
The ego becomes exposed as we learn how to understand and control our materialistic ways. We start to make changes in our lives that are more positive. Sometimes, we also confront what we fear the most, such as a failed relationship, losing your job or loss of long-time friends who don’t understand your change in demeanor.
You begin to surround yourself with like-minded people who share similar views and thoughts about making this world a better place for all of us. Many of these people are brought into our lives through the Law of Attraction or have soul contracts to meet with you at a specific time in your life. These contracts were made in the ethereal realms and can include literally millions of people.
For example, one small action can influence many people. As a driver, if you let someone into traffic, then that makes their day. It’s also likely that the same person will do the same for other people that same day.
Your one action has now multiplied into many kind gestures. The same principle works when we smile at someone or open the door for a stranger.
You may experience the discontinuation of a dead-end relationship. At that point in time, it seems unbearable, but the universe is allowing you to get a fresh, new start on life by releasing negative influences that are attached to you. At this point in time, it’s important to forgive the other person, as well as yourself, for the failed relationship. By doing so, you’ve released any negative karma associated with this person.
Advanced Signs Of Spiritual AwakeningNow your spirituality begins steamrolling forward! How many of these have you experienced?
- You openly talk about spiritual issues with virtually everyone. If you have Facebook, your wall is literally plastered with spiritual and metaphysical quotes, links and videos and you no longer post trivial statements that relate to the ego or materialism.
- Your heart is filled with love for all living things, including plants and animals.
- You react differently to things that used to bother you, including any political rhetoric because you realize that most world leaders do not care about you and that it’s up to you to become real change that you want to see in this world.
- You completely understand what it means to “become one with everything” but also know the importance of healing and integrating all soul fractions of yourself, positive and negative, from this life and in the past.
- You have a greater appreciation and understanding of nature and her elements.
- You become more conscientious about what you’re eating and drinking, as well as how that affects your DNA.
- You realize what your life purpose is.
- Metaphysical abilities, both suppressed and new, begin to surface.(VN: TRUE)
- You are more in touch with your body than ever before, through
meditationand reflection. (VN: Also through "feeling" your body within. It talks to you)
- You’re learning new things at an exponential rate.
- Your entire body begins to resonate at a higher vibration. (VN: True, and you end up feeling younger.)
- You may experience a high pitched frequency that are not the result of tinnitus or a Vitamin D deficiency. (VN: oh, so that is what that is....lol)
- Your dreams are very positive or futuristic because your subconscious mind no longer relates to fear.
- Your higher self keeps reminding you, “It’s time”.
- You experience synchronicities on a daily basis and understand that these synchronicities are signs of your awakening. These synchronicities may include numerical sequences, such as 11:11 or finding the right video or article at an opportune time in your life. (VN: and much more..... true again)
- Time seems to be speeding up for you as the days and weeks fly by. (VN: I just got through saying that to a friend. Its definitely true. I am glad I am on the right path.)
- You stand within your truth. Like Gandhi said, “Even if you’re the minority of one, the truth is still the truth.” (VN: again, true)
This is much more than the “Barnum Effect” in which people accept vague generalizations as truth. This is reality. This is your journey, enjoy the ride!
About the Author:
Gregg Prescott, M.S. is the founder and editor of In5D and BodyMindSoulSpirit. He hosts a weekly spiritual show on In5D Radio and promotes spiritual, metaphysical and esoteric conferences in the United States through In5dEvents. Gregg is currently working in collaboration with Michelle Walling, CHLC, in opening a holistic walk-in clinic called Alternative Holistic Healthcare (AHH) in Sarasota, FL with subsequent subsidiaries around the world based upon this model.
The article is reproduced in accordance with Section 107 of title 17 of the Copyright Law of the United States relating to fair-use and is for the purposes of criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research.