Please donate off to the right at the pay pal button so we can continue. I don't know if its just my machine or if it has been hacked. I will find out tomorrow, when the computer guy gets here to let me know. Bear with us while we are going through this time of harassment by the powers that be. There has definitely been a major increase lately. Fortunately I now have the notebook so I am more mobile and able to adapt.
Our Deficit is now down to $175.00 with contributions off to the right at the pay pal button and we still have a week in which to get this all straightened out. WE appreciate your support and acknowledgement of our efforts on this journey. We wish you all the best and success in all of our efforts to fight this battle, and war against us. God Bless you and your loved ones. WE could not do this without you.
Vatic Note: What this shows is that this effort to globalize us by moving populations across sovereign borders has not changed since 2013, rather, it has not gotten better, but worse, I and others did not know he had officially shut down our air defense. We do know that he has since then given instructions to back off from enforcement and the Border Patrol are not happy with it. Remember, the border patrol were placed under HOMELAND SECURITY, which is the equivalent of the German Gestapo established in WW II.
If we didn't know about this at time, then its possible others did not as well.... so read and you decide if this was worth publishing. I am wondering if Jade Helm, was in part, to desensitize the Texas Border and allow unfettered entrance of illegals into the USA. Obama is still battling the Sheriff in AZ, so there has been no change with respect to his position on opening our borders to facilitate globalizing by defacto population movements across sovereign lines, as it also happening in Europe. We best keep an eye on this and raise holy hell if it does not stop.
Obama Shut Down Air Defense System Grid On US Texas/Mexico Border!
by Admin, Political Velcraft,
Air Force’s Air Defense Radar Systems Along U.S./Mexico Border Was SHUTDOWN On March 15th, 2013On January 17th, 2013, Exelis Systems Corporation sent out an email (see email below) to all of its employees informing them that on March 15th, 2013 all TARS Air Defense Mission Operations will permanently cease.
- Foreign Troop Buildup In Colombia: To Confiscate U.S. Citizen’s Defense Weapons In The United States Of America.
- Obama Approves 3000 Surveillance Drone Inside Of The United States
- Breaking => Gang Of Eight Gone Wild Violates Will Of The People: Approves $6.3 Trillion New Taxpayer Debt For Immigration Amnesty!
United States Air Force.
On January 15th, 2013, the Air Force informed Exelis (the defense contractor running the TARS sites) that the TARS sites will be shut down.
Exelis tried to then negotiate with the Department of Homeland Security to see if they would take over the vital project, but it seems as though those negotiations have failed. What does this mean?
Speaking on the condition of anonymity, one Exelis employee had this to say about the announced closure of the TARS sites:
“Not only will this closure mean hundreds of people will be out of jobs, but it also means our borders will not be safe, especially along the remote U.S. Mexico Border like in Texas. These defense radars detect low flying aircraft infiltrating our borders. Without these defense radars, low flying aircraft will go undetected. It will be open season for any drug/gun/slave smugglers, terrorists flying in with nukes, low altitude missiles, or even a full scale low elevation invasion/attack against America.”According to the Air Force’s website, the Tethered Aerostat Radar System, or TARS, is an aerostat-borne, surveillance program. Using the aerostat as a stationary airborne platform for a surveillance radar, the system is capable of detecting low altitude aircraft at the radar’s maximum range by mitigating curvature of the earth and terrain masking limitations. TARS provides a detection and monitoring capability along the United States-Mexico border, the Florida Straits, and a portion of the Caribbean in support of the Department of Defense Counterdrug Program.
The primary agencies using the TARS surveillance data include U.S. Northern Command in support of Customs and Border Protection (Air and Marine Operations Center and Caribbean Air and Marine Operations Center) and U.S. Southern Command in support of Joint Interagency Task Force-South. In addition to its counterdrug mission, TARS surveillance data also supports North American Aerospace Defense Command‘s air sovereignty mission for the continental United States.
Subject: TARS Contract Update
Tuesday, 15 January 2013, we received a government request for a proposal (RfP) to de-scope and close the TARS program by the end of the fiscal year. The government indicated that it does not intend to exercise the final two option years for the TARS contract.
In the RfP, the government also indicated its intent that aerostat flight operations will cease on March 15, 2013, and that the remainder of the fiscal year will be used to deflate aerostats, disposition equipment, and prepare sites for permanent closure.
We are currently reviewing all the details of the RfP and evaluating the possible impacts on the program and our workforce. We continue to communicate with the government on this matter, and we will have more information in the coming days and weeks.
The TARS program provides a critical capability to the U.S. government and we should remain focused on providing that service in an uninterrupted and robust manner.
The best thing we can do right now is to continue to provide the outstanding TARS support that has become the Exelis hallmark, while allowing the company and the government time to continue discussions on how to best support the customer, the program, and our workforce. We will provide regular updates as we know more. Should you have a specific question, please address them to Tim Green, Program Manager.
Tim Green, PMP
Tethered Aerostat Radar System
Exelis Systems Corporation
Texas GOP Vote
- Breaking => Emergency Mafia G-7 Meeting: Greedy Elite Ready To Pull Currency Reset Trigger: Benghazi Was New World Order’s Waterloo!
- BENGHAZI:*** WHAT YOU’RE NOT BEING TOLD*** [SCG News] [VIDEO]
- Issa ~ Hillary Clinton Involved In Benghazi Murder Cover Up!: How Obama & Hillary Left Americans to Die: Hillary Accepts Culpability!
- Breaking => Benghazi Whistleblower Justice: The Answer To 2013 Is 1776!
- Deadlier In Mexico Than Afghanistan: Obama Sends More Troops To Afghanistan & Ignores Mexican U.S. Border.
- Operation Wetback : How Eisenhower solved illegal border crossings from Mexico
- New Mexico Sheriffs Threaten To Arrest Obama’s Federal Agents If They Continue To Violate The U.S. Constitution.
- Genocide In Mexico : 22,700 Murders In Three-Year Period, Since Drugs Were Decriminalized!!
- Illegal aliens to find Montana unwelcome (wnd.com)
- Northern State Cracking Down on Illegal Aliens (a4cgr.wordpress.com)
- Illegal aliens aren’t going to like this (gds44.wordpress.com)
- Is Chicago’s Out-Of-Control Murder Rate Connected to Its Sanctuary City Policies? (pjmedia.com)
- Drug-tracking ‘Fat Albert’ blimp in Florida Keys is getting deflated (stripes.com)
- Northern State Cracking Down on Illegal Aliens (godfatherpolitics.com)
- Children Crossing the Border, Unaccompanied and Undocumented (tenleytimes.wordpress.com)
- From The Benghazi Murders To The Connecticut Murders: The Lone Nut Scenario Of Obama’s CIA MK-Ultra Program, Operation Gladio: Who REALLY Killed The Connecticut Children?
The article is reproduced in accordance with Section 107 of title 17 of the Copyright Law of the United States relating to fair-use and is for the purposes of criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research.