We are committed to trying to get our deficit from some other source, such as a loan or selling items such as a yard sale, but we do not have enough time to do so for the car. We appreciate any help you can offer at this time of need for us. We also want to express our deepest appreciation for all the support you have given us in this time of trial that we are going through. God bless and keep you safe and prosperous.
Vatic Note: In keeping with our natural remedies commitment to healing various processes and illnesses, we offer this that we found. As we get older, such items as Moles and skin tags do show up more often than when we were younger, and many can turn into cancer of the skin and move into other parts of your body.
Apple cider vinegar is alkaline, in its ash. And that can destroy cancer cells. So give this a try and play it safe. Its what I intend to do. I will let you know how it worked out. By the way, you can also buy this product in organic condition at your local health food store. Its where I get mine.
Safely Remove Moles and Skin Tags With Apple Cider Vinegar -
By Admin, Humans Are Free, 3/2014
Apple cider vinegar works miracles on the unsightly skin lesions like skin tags, moles and warts. You may have a doubt about the results of using this common household product as a natural remedy to remove skin tags.
Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar is a common food product used as preservatives, dressings and marinades, but it is also used for its health benefits and its properties to heal several ailments. The good news is you can buy it cheaply at a grocery store.
I. Safely Remove 'Skin Tags'
The small, skin colored, harmless growths that hang down like protruding flaps of skin from the body, by a stalk are called skin tags. They are commonly found in overweight people and on people suffering from diabetes. Even though the cause for this lesion is not known, doctors assure that they are benign and harmless.
Skin tags are painless, but when they are brushed by clothing, they may turn irritable. Aside from the fact that they can be painful or irritating, you may find it embarrassing, when they grow on your face or in some more visible parts. That is why you may want to find some harmless methods of removing these tags.
How Does The Method Work?
The method is quite popular, because it removes the tag safely and without causing any pain. The acid in the vinegar destroys the tissue that forms the blemish; however the surrounding skin is not damaged during this treatment.
Some people caution you to use organic apple cider vinegar, but many people claim that a cheap quality vinegar is as effective in removing blemishes as any other costly varieties.
Steps to Use Apple Cider Vinegar for Skin Tag Removal
- Clean the skin around the blemish with lukewarm water and mild soap.
- Dry the skin thoroughly.
- Scratch the tag gently with a toothpick, let it not bleed.
- Soak a small piece of cotton ball in apple cider vinegar and squeeze out the excess vinegar.
- Place the soaked cotton wool on the skin tag and hold it with a bandage.
- Leave it overnight.
- Remove the bandage and cotton wool the next morning and rinse thoroughly with water.
- Repeat it for 3-4 days, until the skin tag darkens, dries and falls off.
People who have used apple cider vinegar for skin tag removal claim that it works without leaving any scars and it also works quickly. The upside of using vinegar for tag removal is, it is less invasive and the downside is it takes a little time and consistency for it to work.
II. How to Use Apple Cider Vinegar
If you’re ready to use this mole removal method, you will first need to grab your supplies. These include: apple cider vinegar, bandages, cotton balls and Vaseline. Once you have these, clean your skin and wipe it dry.
- Apply Vaseline to the skin that is around your mole so it’s fully covered. This actually prevents the acid in the vinegar from eating away at the skin you want to keep.
- Take your cotton ball and apply some apple cider vinegar on it.
- Place the vinegar soaked side on your mole and place a bandage over it so it stays in place. If you do this three times per day you should see results within a couple of weeks.
- After a week most people notice that the mole starts to flake and dry up. This is normal, so don’t be alarmed if you see it for yourself. Let the mole naturally fall off and try not to rub or itch it. After the removal is done, there should be no scar or sign that the mole was there in the first place.
Reference: BeHealthy24; | - See more at: http://humansarefree.com/2014/03/safely-remove-moles-and-skin-tags-with.html#sthash.KXiVeVD5.dpuf
The article is reproduced in accordance with Section 107 of title 17 of the Copyright Law of the United States relating to fair-use and is for the purposes of criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research.