2013-06-26

WELCOME, GERMANY TO OUR BLOG! HERE IS SOMETHING TO GIVE YOU A FEELING OF HOME.

*** It appears someone gutted the video so I will have to refind it.  Hmmm, do you think it was the music that made them mad or what I had to say about it???  They are sooooo touchy, aren't they?  Poor babies, must have been abused as children.  lol  Check back later and see if I can find it again. Well, I couldn't find it again, so I  put up a different one.  its not exactly the same, rather more contemporary, but good just the same.  I enjoyed it.  

Vatic Note:  Well, on my fathers side of the family, he was German from Belgium and on my mothers side, she was German from Bavaria.  So, this music and German food were the staples I grew up on, with a smiggen of the Irish thrown in and the French from my mothers side from Alsace Lorraine.

I know you have followed us from the beginning, but today you broke through and beat out viewing counts that usually are those belonging to the United States that has the most.  That means you, as a nation, are our highest viewers in count.  That could change tomorrow, but I decided to put something up just for you today in celebration. 

This is also to introduce Americans to the delightful culture that is German, now if they could only eat German food, aaaah, that is a perfect storm of satisfaction.  lol  I have wonderful memories growing up with cucumber salads made with German dressing etc.  And great meat dishes along with spaetzle.  So, here is to you and we hope you will enjoy it.

We would also like to welcome newcomers from Russia and Latvia.  We hope you enjoy your stay. 

Music from a German Beer Hall...a delight to watch and listen



http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=LUCfkG_X_EA


The article is reproduced in accordance with Section 107 of title 17 of the Copyright Law of the United States relating to fair-use and is for the purposes of criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research.

No comments: