2012-11-17

The Greatest Truth Never Told -

***Fund raising report:   Now, with just 2 days up we have received enough to drop the balance from the $595 we needed, down to $505, this is a great beginning, and I wish to thank the  contributors so very much for their generous contribution and look forward to others who can jubilantly help us make our goal.  The computer repair guy thanks you as well.  This first batch goes toward paying him off.  

We want to reassure you that we work very hard to find and ferret out truth and with so much deception, its been almost a full time job.  While this is a work of love, we need your support to be able to continue. We will put up a fundraising report the next time donations come in to let you know how we are doing. Thanks and bless you all.

 

Vatic Note:  I tried putting this up about 9 months ago and it disappeared and I finally found it again today.  Now they are hassling me while trying to put it up and when you listen to this video from beginning to end you will understand why they DO NOT WANT YOU TO SEE AND HEAR THIS.   That means its a direct threat to them by teaching us what freedom really means and thus once you learn this with this video, that I highly recommend you download and revisit often.  

You will also understand why the elite use famine, hunger, wars, and dissention between us which keeps us from truly advancing as humans and as a society.  Please, please watch this, it truly is the most important video I have ever seen and heard.   He is so absolutely right and when you view the protocols, you will see that every point he makes as to our condition was laid out a hundred years ago and its our new reality.  THIS IS NOT FOR FAST FOOD READERS, RATHER FOR THE SERIOUS STUDENT OF "TRUTH" NO MATTER WHAT FANTASY WE HOLD, THAT IT GORES ABOUT OUR REALITY.  I LOVE THIS GUY. 

As some of you already know, I actually went through this already about 5 years ago and lived a survivalists life during that time. My ex stole my lifes savings and took off with a girl friend and forced me to shut down two businesses, lost my home and 40 acres of land with a clean water well, road, and driveway where we were going to build our home, and on top of that I had a heart attack as a result.  What I discovered is what a lie my life had been before, working two businesses, putting in 17 hours per day  and many times, 7 days a week, working toward a future that was never to be.    

I discovered in my survivalist situation that my entire understanding of life and living was a giant lie given to me by the propoganda machine all my life.  I have since learned what is important and have slowly come back once I got that lesson.  Part of what I discovered down there was my spiritual life, that I had seriously neglected in favor of the material life and the results showed it.  As  you know I am no longer in a survival living situation, but a basic living situation on a mission of the soul and heart.

So I had to decide "Do I do this mission of researching, finding truth and then passing it on to as many people as I can to help them make the adjustments to our lives with as much control over their lives as they can manage.  Or do I go back into the "Matrix" and concentrate all effort as I did before, now knowing that the system is predicated on these collapses every 50 to 70 years which almost guarantees retirement savings will be gone when we reach that time."  It will have been stolen by then through criminal manipulations of the markets.  So, this video will teach you  what I had to learn the hard way.  Please don't make that mistake.  Listen to this carefully and fully and heed his suggestions.  

The Greatest Truth Never Told - Full
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmDU_1sUXik&feature=related
Published on Jul 22, 2012 by

This video is a consolidated video containing all of the videos provided by http://www.thegreatesttruthnevertold.com/.

This is one of the most important videos anyone can watch. Please take the time to watch it from end to end. If you want the individual videos go to http://www.thegreatesttruthnevertold.com/.

Stand Tall,
Cameron Mottus

Authors note attached below with this video 

The Greatest Truth Never Told (TGTNT) is a video series that has been 7 years in research and development.  It is centered around the truth that humanity has been enslaved over and over again throughout history.  TGTNT lays out the case for even the most cynical and indoctrinated individual that…
  • The paradigm which we operate under is mathematically going to end.
  • The end of the world as we know it does not mean it is the end of the world.
  • The way of life we are currently leading is pulling humanity down and should be shown the door.
  • We cannot change the world to make our self happy or free.
  • We must change our self to make the world happy and free.
  • The awakening process is a very hard road for those with no guidance.
  • All of the problems we face in the world start and stop within our consciousness.
  • When you realize that you have this power, nothing can stop this change.
  • Humanity can has the ability to truly free themselves once and for all.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=1x_qPPTRR80&list=PLD31E34390C5017E8



The article is reproduced in accordance with Section 107 of title 17 of the Copyright Law of the United States relating to fair-use and is for the purposes of criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research.

No comments: