Vatic Note: This is a very powerful audio interview that is a must listen situaiton. I had no idea the military felt the way he is indicating which means we may have a serious chance at stopping all of this if the military has the courage to step up and deal with it. After all, BOTTOM LINE IS WE ARE AN OCCUPIED COUNTRY BY A FOREIGN ENEMY THAT IS CONDUCTING WAR AGAINST OUR PEOPLE. First thing they need to get rid of are the Khazar bankers. After finding the article, I found this interview with him that was very good. Lets hope the military makes the right decision if they have not been cleaned out by the khazar staff like Gates and others, since this was done a year ago, funny how the MSM never covered it at all. At least I never saw it. Remember when Cheney and Bush cleaned out over 100 top level generals and colonels, at the same time they purged all intel depts they put under the zionist, Gross's control? They were replaced with Cheney's and the Zionists hand picked men. I remember one appt that was made and the zionists said "no" and he was not approved which is when I finally got who ran our government at the very top.
If they did not all get purged, they maybe waiting on us to begin what needs to be done and will give the orders when its time, to turn and fight with us, if it comes to that. I am still holding out that it will not come to that, but I am realistic in my view of this situation and their level of commitment to destroying our nation and doggone near everyone in it. So, that door is always left open. Its not our gov per se, its the infiltrator enemy that has found a way in through deception, then murdered some of our top leaders, threatened others and finally blackmailed the rest.... at least those they didn't pay off. Please watch the video first and then read his article, both are extremely insightful. I am impressed with his calm logic and yet passionate determination to see justice done. But that will be a function of time. Think about it for just a moment, this is an ally that we give billions in aid to, and in return they do this:
1. Attack and deeply try to sink and kill all sailors on board, of the USS Liberty
2. Try to sink and kill as many sailors as possible on the USS Cole (Remember O'Neill, the senior FBI agent Killed on 9-11 or before who resigned because the FBI blocked his investigation into Mossads role in the killings.
3. We have on the blog, "Israel did 9-11, All the Proof in the World" and believe me, it is all the proof one could need for conviction. And they say they killed 3,600, but alternative sources say more like 12,000. We may never know.
This is our ally, and yet, they have killed more Americans than all muslim countries put together. Something is seriously wrong with this picture, don't you think? Its bordering on "TWILIGHT ZONE" time.
Why The Military Knows Israel Did 9/11
Mar 24, 2010
Dr. Alan Sabrosky, former Director of Studies at the U.S. Army War College, on audio. The video details evidence on why it is 100% certain that Israel did 9/11 and the official story is a pack of lies.
To learn more about the conspiracy facts of 9/11, see:
there are more links and articles at the end of this blog.
~~~ Article submitted by Alan Sabrosky to various military depts ~~~
ZIONISM UNMASKED: THE DARK FACE OF JEWISH (Khazar) NATIONALISM
Dr. Alan Sabrosky, March 2010
‘Zionism is a real witches’ brew of xenophobia, racism, ultra-nationalism, and militarism that places it way outside of a “mere” nationalist context.”
Israeli prime minister Binyamin Netanyahu once remarked to a Likud gathering that “Israel is not like other countries.” Oddly enough for him, that time he was telling the truth, and nowhere is that more evident than with Jewish nationalism, whether or not one pins the “Zionist” label on it.
Nationalism in most countries and cultures can have both positive and negative aspects, unifying a people and sometimes leading them against their neighbors. Extremism can emerge, and often has, at least in part in almost every nationalist/independence movement I can recall (e.g., the French nationalist movement had The Terror, Kenya’s had the Mau Mau, etc.).
But whereas extremism in other nationalist movements is an aberration, extremism in Jewish nationalism is the norm, pitting Zionist Jews (secular or observant) against the goyim (everyone else), who are either possible predator or certain prey, if not both sequentially. This does not mean that all Jews or all Israelis feel and act this way, by any means. But it does mean that Israel today is what it cannot avoid being, and what it would be under any electable government (a point I’ll develop in another article).
The differences between Jewish nationalism (Zionism) and that of other countries and cultures here I think are fourfold:
1. Zionism is a real witches’ brew of xenophobia, racism, ultra-nationalism, and militarism that places it way outside of a “mere” nationalist context — for example, when I was in Ireland (both parts) I saw no indication whatsoever that the PIRAs or anyone else pressing for a united Ireland had a shred of design on shoving Protestants into camps or out of the country, although there may well have been a handful who thought that way — and goes far beyond the misery for others professed by the Nazis;
2. Zionism undermines civic loyalty among its adherents in other countries in a way that other nationalist movements (and even ultra-nationalist movements like Nazism) did not — e.g., a large majority of American Jews, including those who are not openly dual citizens, espouse a form of political bigamy called “dual loyalty” (to Israel & the US) that is every bit as dishonest as marital bigamy, attempts to finesse the precedence they give to Israel over the US (lots of Rahm Emanuels out there who served in the IDF but NOT in the US armed forces), and has absolutely no parallel in the sense of national or cultural identity espoused by any other definable ethnic or racial group in America — even the Nazi Bund in the US disappeared once Germany and the US went to war, with almost all of its members volunteering for the US armed forces;
3. The “enemy” of normal nationalist movements is the occupying power and perhaps its allies, and once independence is achieved, normal relations with the occupying power are truly the norm, but for Zionism almost everyone out there is an actual or potential enemy, differing only in proximity and placement on its very long list of enemies (which is now America’s target list); and
4. Almost all nationalist movements (including the irredentist and secessionist variants) intend to create an independent state from a population in place or to reunite a separated people (like the Sudeten Germans in the 1930s) — it is very rare for it to include the wholesale displacement of another indigenous population, which is far more common of successful colonialist movements as in the US — and perhaps a reason why most Americans wouldn’t care too much about what the Israelis are doing to the Palestinians even if they DID know about it, is because that is no different than what Europeans in North America did to the Indians/Native Americans here in a longer & more low-tech fashion.
The implications of this for Middle East peace prospects, and for other countries in thrall to their domestic Jewish lobbies or not, are chilling. The Book of Deuteronomy come to life in a state with a nuclear arsenal would be enough to give pause to anyone not bought or bribed into submission — which these days encompasses the US Government, given Israel’s affinity for throwing crap into the face of the Obama administration and Obama’s visible affinity for accepting it with a smile, Bibi Netanyahu’s own “Uncle Tom” come to Washington.
The late General Moshe Dayan, who — Zionist or not — remains an honored part of my own Pantheon of military heroes, allegedly observed that Israel’s security depended on its being viewed by others as a mad dog. He may have been correct. But he neglected to note that the preferred response of everyone else is to kill that mad dog before it can decide to go berserk and bite. It is an option worth considering.
*Alan Sabrosky (Ph.D, University of Michigan) is a ten-year US Marine Corps veteran and a graduate of the US Army War College. He can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org
The audio may be downloaded from:
An article by Dr. Sabrosky on 9/11 is available at:
His article of March 2010 entitled Zionism Unmasked: The Dark Face of Jewish Nationalism, discussed in the audio with Mark Glenn and Phil Tourney, is at:
The article is reproduced in accordance with Section 107 of title 17 of the Copyright Law of the United States relating to fair-use and is for the purposes of criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research.