2016-08-22

UFO Facts and a Solution to the Energy Crisis

Clerk Note: To think that human are alone as intelligent beings would be wrong, whether speaking of the universe or planet Earth. Many times when I observe world events, I fail to see how humans are benefited by certain actions, like plastics in everthing that poison us. Our manipulation might be on many levels. The history of mankind is not limited to biblical accounts (so heavily edited over centuries and language changes). This, we need to learn.

All disinformation requires a solid basis of truth in order to succeed in duping the sheople. Our duty is to rescue the nuggets of Truth. So let it be done here.

+++

UFO Facts and a Solution to the Energy Crisis
Testimony of 60 Government & Military Witnesses

http://www.wanttoknow.info/ufocover-up10pg

By: Steven M. Greer, M.D.
Date: 2016-07-11


This 10-page summary of witness testimony on UFO facts is taken from the book Disclosure, compiled by Steven M. Greer, MD. Page numbers from the book for each excerpt are given at the end of each statement. These testimonies were taken verbatim from video interviews with the witnesses, which include astronauts, generals, admirals, and other top government and military officials. Both the book and witness videos can be purchased at the website www.disclosureproject.org. For a two-page summary of these UFO facts, click here.


Disclosure Project, Founder & Director, Editor of Disclosure, Steven M. Greer, MD

Advanced spacecraft of extraterrestrial origin have been downed, retrieved and studied since at least the 1940s. Significant technological breakthroughs in energy generation and propulsion have resulted from the study of these objects. We have insiders and scientists who can prove that we do in fact possess energy generation systems capable of completely and permanently replacing all forms of currently used energy generation and transportation systems. The witnesses who have given testimony are extraordinarily brave men and women who have taken great personal risks in coming forward. Some have been threatened and intimidated. Not a single one of them has been paid for his or her testimony. Classified, above top-secret projects possess new energy generation systems that, if put into peaceful uses, would empower a new human civilization without want, poverty, or environmental damage. Every single person who is concerned about the environment and the human future should call for urgent hearings to allow these technologies to be disclosed, declassified and safely applied.  pp. 5, 13 - 15.  See Dr. Greer's website at disclosureproject.org.


THE COVER-UP: UFOs

Apollo 14 Astronaut, Edgar Mitchell, Ph.D., sixth man to walk on moon

Yes, there have been ET visitations. There have been crashed craft. There have been material and bodies recovered. There has been a certain amount of reverse engineering that has allowed some of these craft, or some components, to be duplicated. And there is some group of people that may or may not be associated with government at this point, but certainly were at one time, that have this knowledge. They have been attempting to conceal this knowledge or not permit it to be widely disseminated. ... People in high level government have very, very little, if any, valid information about this. Most have no more knowledge than the man in the street. ... [As to] the question, "How could it be kept secret?" It hasn't been kept secret. It's been there all along. But it has been the subject of disinformation in order to deflect attention and create confusion so the truth doesn't come out. ... I believe it is a very important effort that we get Congressional oversight of all this.  pp. 61-64.  See also The Way of the Explorer, Edgar Mitchell and Dwight Williams, p. 212. More here.

US Navy Pilot, Lieutenant Frederick Fox

There is a publication called JANAP 146E that had a section that says you will not reveal any information regarding the UFO phenomenon under penalty of $10,000 fine and ten years in jail. I never reported anything to FAA or the military. A lot of pilots just did not want to get involved in this because of peer pressure and ridicule. So the secret has been kept. pp. 45, 146. More here.

Director of CIA, Vice Admiral R.H. Hillenkoetter

It is time for the truth to be brought out in open Congressional hearings. Behind the scenes, high-ranking Air Force officers are soberly concerned about the UFOs. But through official secrecy and ridicule, many citizens are led to believe the unknown flying objects are nonsense. To hide the facts, the Air Force has silenced its personnel. p. 58, from New York Times, February 28, 1960, p. L30. Click here to see original archived article and how to order it direct from the Times

Deputy Chief of the Belgian Royal Air Force, General Wilfred de Brouwer

The Air Force has arrived [at] the conclusion that a number of anomalous phenomena have been produced within Belgian airspace. Not a single trace of aggressiveness has been signaled.  p. 60.

Vatican Theologian, Insider Close to the Pope, Monsignor Corrado Balducci

We can't anymore deny that something is happening here in this field of ufology. Not just flying saucers, but there might be actual people, beings, extraterrestrial beings. p. 64. More here.

FAA Division Chief of Accidents and Investigations, John Callahan

This particular incident started with a phone call from the people in Alaska. ... I said, "What's the problem?" He said, "Well, it's that UFO. The UFO was bouncing around the 747 here." ... They brought in three people from the FBI, three people from the CIA, and three people form Reagan's scientific study team. Well, I've been involved in a lot of cover-ups with the FAA. When we gave the presentation to the Reagan staff, they had all those people swear that this never happened. But they never had me swear it never happened. ... For those people who say that if these UFOs existed, they would some day be on radar and that there'd be professionals who would see it, then I can tell them that back in 1986, there were enough professional people that saw it. What I can tell you is what I've seen with my own eyes. I've got a videotape. I've got the voice tape. And I've got the reports that were filed that will confirm what I've been telling you.  pp. 79-85. For more, click here.

Mercury & Gemini Astronaut, Colonel Gordon Cooper

At Edwards Air Force Base I was having some of the cameramen film precision landings. A saucer flew right over them, put down three landing gears, and landed out on the dry lakebed. They went out with their cameras towards the UFO. It lifted off and flew off at a very high rate of speed. ... I had a chance to hold it [the film] up to the window to look at it. Good close-up shots. There was no doubt in my mind that it was made someplace other than on this earth. ... In my opinion they were worried it would panic the public if they knew that someone had vehicles that had this kind of performance. So they started telling lies about it. Then I think they had to cover it with another lie. Now they don't know how to get out of it.  pp.  225 - 229.  See also Gordon Cooper & Bruce Henderson, Leap of Faith: An Astronaut's Journey into the Unknown, pp. 80 - 91, 194 - 200.

US Air Force, Sergeant Chuck Sorrells

In those days [1965], every base had what they called a UFO officer. p. 98. For more, click here.

US Air Force, Sergeant Michael W. Smith

I was on the radar, and NORAD called me and informed me that there was a UFO coming up the California coast. I said, "What do you want me to do?" And they said, "Nothing. Just watch it. Don't write it down." I believe the technology they [secret projects based on UFO technology] have could enable us to stop burning our fossil fuels and stop the damage to the ozone. p. 45, 109. More here.

US Navy, Commander Graham Bethune

[The UFO] was very large. It came up to 10,000 feet like that – a fraction of a second. I thought it was going to go right through us. So I disengaged the autopilot, pushed the nose over, because I was going to go under it at the angle that it was coming toward me. ... We were not supposed to tell even our wives of our encounter. ... My boss told me that they had a craft back there, and they did have ET bodies. Now he's not the first one that ever told me that.  p. 113, 117, 118. More here.

Mexico City Senior Air Traffic Controller, Enrique Kolbeck

When you have the view of the airspace and the radar screen [and] you see the UFOs go around twenty or thirty miles a second – that is very real. They can turn suddenly almost 90 degrees in a second or half a second. The UFOs can go vertically straight up very quickly.  p. 129.

NASA Research Scientist (Gemini, Apollo, Skylab), Dr. Richard Haines

Air Catalogue is a rather extensive library I've been collecting for almost 30 years from commercial, private, and test pilots. I have over 3,000 cases. My estimate is that for every pilot who does come forward, and makes a confidential or a public report, there are 20, 30 other pilots who don't. p. 131. For more, click here

US Army, Sergeant Stephen Lovekin (Brigadier General in North Carolina State Guard)

One afternoon when we were just about ready to finish up training, Colonel Holomon brought out a piece of what appeared to be metallic debris. He went on to explain that this was material that had come from a New Mexico crash in 1947 of an extraterrestrial craft, and that was discussed at length. ... I got an opportunity to travel with the President [Eisenhower]. He was very, very interested in the shapes and sizes of the UFOs and what made them go. ... But what happened was that Eisenhower got sold out. He realized that he was losing control of the UFO subject. He realized that the phenomenon was not going to be in the best hands. That was a real concern. ... It had been discussed with me on numerous occasions what could happen to me militarily if I discussed this. Threats have been made and carried out. This [UFOs] being the biggest security situation that this country has ever dealt with, there have been some erasures. ... He said, "You will be erased – disappear." Those threats have been made and carried out. Those threats started way back in 1947. They will go after not only you, they will go after your family.  pp.  33,  230-237.

US Air Force, Lieutenant Colonel Dwynne Arneson

I was a top secret control officer. I happened to see a classified message go through my com [communications] center which said, "A UFO has crashed on the Island of Spitsbergen, Norway, and a team of scientists are coming to investigate it."  p. 176. For more, click here.

US Navy, National Security Agency, James Kopf

The UFO incident occurred on the USS John F. Kennedy in the summer of 1971. We observed a large, glowing sphere over the ship. It looked huge. I would say it was anywhere from three or four hundred feet to a quarter of a mile depending on how high it was. A few days later, the Commanding Officer looked at the camera – and I will never forget this – and he said, "I would like to remind the crew that certain events that take place on board a major combat vessel are considered classified and should not be discussed with anyone without a need to know."  p. 203.

US Navy Atlantic Command, Merle Shane McDow

We had contact with an unidentified flying object that had entered our air space. The order was given by Admiral Trane to get this object forced down out of the sky if at all possible, by whatever means possible. ... Two gentlemen began to question me about this event. They were being pretty rough. I remember literally putting my hands up and saying, "Wait a minute fellows. I'm on your side." My logbook, I never did see that again.  pp.  241 - 244. For more, click here.

Canadian Transport Department, Senior Radio Engineer, Wilbur Smith

Flying saucers exist. The matter is the most highly classified subject in the US Government, rating higher even than the H-bomb.  p. 272.To see this memo, click here. For an astounding essay on hyper-dimensional physic written by Smith, click here.

Marine Corps, Lance Corporal Jonathan Weygandt

It was buried in the side of a cliff. When I first saw it, I was scared. It [was] real strange. I think the creatures calmed me. It was weird. I think they were trying to communicate with me, like, I guess, telepathically. It is really weird, and I don't believe in any of that stuff. [Immediately after this] I was arrested. I thought they were going to kill me. He was saying, "Are you a patriot? Do you like the Constitution?" I'm like, "Yeah." He said, "We are on our own program. We don't obey. We just do what we want." And he said, "You have got to sign these papers. You never saw this. I don't exist. And if you tell anybody, you will just come up missing."  pp.  275 - 277. For more, click here.

Air Force Intelligence Officer, Major George A. Filer III

I was met by the head of the command post. He was very specific about the fact that an alien from outer space had been shot at Fort Dix, and that he had run away after being wounded, and headed for McGuire. ... One interesting thing is that many of the key personnel on the base at that time who had a connection with the event were quickly transferred – from the wing commander on down – indicating that if you knew something, they tended to split you up, so you couldn't talk about it. ... At times I used to carry nuclear weapons. In other words, I was mentally fit to carry nuclear weapons, but I'm not mentally fit if I see a UFO. This criticism and this ridicule have done more to keep the story [from] coming out than almost anything else.  pp.  284 - 288.  For more, click here. See also Major Filer's website at http://www.nationalufocenter.com.

British Ministry of Defense, Nick Pope

I was posted to a division called Secretariat Air Staff. My duties there were to research and investigate the UFO phenomenon for the UK government. There have been a steady stream of good-quality cases which I think would convince any open-minded observer who actually looked at the data, that there was something here which went significantly farther than just lights in the sky. I've made no secret of the fact that I believe some of these UFOs may well be of extraterrestrial origin.  pp.  289 - 296. See also Mr. Pope's website at www.nickpope.net

United Kingdom Chief of Defense (1971 - 73), Admiral Lord Peter Hill-Norton

I have frequently been asked why a person of my background – a former Chief of the Defense Staff, a former Chairman of the NATO Military Committee – why I think there is a cover-up of the facts about UFOs. Governments fear that if they did disclose those facts, people would panic. I don't believe that at all. There is a serious possibility that we are being visited – and have been visited for many years – by people from outer space, from other civilizations. It behooves us to find out who they are, where they come from, and what they want. This should be the subject of rigorous scientific investigation, and not the subject of rubbishing by tabloid newspapers.  pp. 305-307.  See also Lord Hill-Norton, Forward to Timothy Good's Above Top Secret. For more, click here.

US Air Force Security Officer, Larry Warren

They said, "We are going to show you a film that might help you put into perspective what you gentlemen have witnessed." They ran the film. The best clip on it showed the berets of the Fifth Special Forces in Vietnam with low scrub brush and a guy with a camera. He turns the camera and this giant, green, delta-shaped thing rises out of the brush very slowly and deliberately, below where they are, up to face level. Shrubbery and brush is falling off this massive thing. I'll never forget that in my life! ... The only reason I have my records is because I was advised to steal some of them by an Air Force Colonel, because he said they would vaporize you. pp. 316 – 320. More here.

US Army, Sergeant Clifford Stone

Can any government keep secrets, let alone the US Government? The answer is unequivocally yes. The National Reconnaissance Office remained secret for many, many years. The mere existence of the NSA remained secret. The development of the atomic weapon remained secret until once you exploded one. I had classified documents the Air Force acknowledged. When I got members of Congress to help me open up more files, they were immediately destroyed, and I can prove this. I have been at locations where there were craft that did not originate on the face of this planet. While I was there, we saw living and dead bodies of entities that were not born on this planet. ... They are not hostile toward us. We are the enemy in this instance. It is not a scary story. The ETs have a perception of God. They are living, breathing creatures as mortal as you and me. They have families. They think, they have loves, they haves likes, they have dislikes, they have social culture. If we do not grow spiritually, we are forcing the situation where the entities will eventually make themselves known. ... Not more than two dozen UFOs had been retrieved by 1969 when I was briefed first. ... The entity was a little bigger than the 3, 3 1/2 foot tall entities that are a lot of times reported. I looked right into the eyes of this little creature. And you know, it's like you are seeing it, but everything is being pulled from your mind. He was reading my whole life. It is hard to describe what I really felt there – your life up to that point goes by in seconds. And I mean you were feeling everything.  pp.  327 – 337. For more, click here. For a video interview, click here.

US Air Force, Sergeant Karl Wolfe

We walked over to one side of the lab and he said, "By the way, we've discovered a base on the backside of the moon." I was a little terrified, thinking to myself that if anybody walks in the room right now, I know we're in jeopardy because he shouldn't be giving me this information. Then he pulled out one of these mosaics and showed this base on the moon which had geometric shapes – there were towers, there were spherical buildings, and things that looked somewhat like radar dishes, but they were very large structures. I didn't want to look at it any longer than that, because I felt that my life was in jeopardy.  pp.  415 - 418. More here. For a video interview, click here.

Defense Intelligence Agency, Military Intelligence Analyst, John Maynard

I said, "Now this is supposed to be a system that tracks radar anomalies on Earth, right?" He says, "Yep, that's what it does." So I ask, "Then why are half of them pointed toward outer space, towards the moon, towards areas that are just blank space? What are they looking for?" He says, "You've got to have a need to know to know about that." ... We go back to a comment made by one of the astronauts when he stepped on the moon. It was the day after they got there. And he says, "You're right, they're already here." It got out on the airwaves. I know several people who recorded it. It was quickly taken out of all tapes that were public broadcast. pp.  424 – 427. For more, click here.

NASA, Department of Energy, Harland Bentley

I was in a facility in California doing classified work. Our astronauts were doing a loop around the moon. I heard them say they had a bogey coming in at 11:00. It was another type of ship. There were portals there that they could see in. They could see beings of some sort. They just took photographs. After a few thousand miles, they took off from the capsule and went away. This happened before the lunar landing. This event was unedited because of where I was.  p. 431. For more, click here.

McDonnell Douglas Aerospace Engineer, Dr. Robert Wood

I had access to special libraries, so we could go up to the library that the Air Force ran and sort of paw through top-secret material. Since I was interested in UFOs, I'd look to see what they had. For about a year, I was getting quite a few hits. Then, all of a sudden, the whole subject material vanished. The entire classification for the subject just vanished.  pp.  434 - 435.  See also Dr. Wood's website at www.majesticdocuments.com.

Stanford Research Institute, Senior Policy Analyst, Dr. Alfred Webre

I worked on the 1977 Carter White House Extraterrestrial Communication Project. It called for creation of central and regional databases under independent control on UFOs and EBEs – that is Extraterrestrial Biological Entities. The full management staff and the research institute had signed off knowingly on the proposal. ... I flew back from my meeting with the White House, at which this final approval had been given. And when I arrived back at my offices at SRI (Stanford Research Institue), I was called back into the office of the senior SRI official. The project was to be terminated. They had received direct communication from the Pentagon that if the study went forward, SRI's contracts would be terminated. These contracts were a substantial part of SRI's business at the time. The senior Pentagon liaison stated that the project was terminated because, "There are no UFOs." Here we have a President of the United States who came to office under a pledge to open up the UFO issue, and an open study in the White House, and that was squelched.  pp.  441 – 446. See also Dr. Webre's website at http://www.exopolitics.com.

Science Applications International Corporation (SAIC), Secretary, Denise McKenzie

Sophia Hoffer asked me to come work at SAIC. I came in and there wasn't any paperwork to fill out. She just said, "You have the job." I didn't even know what department it was. These supervisors were playing games on their computer. There was nothing on their desks. A supervisor gave me letters to respond to. He said, "Oh, you know, just put a letter together and send it off." I opened up the files and even the letters that were in there were backdated several years saying the same exact form letter. It was talking about sometimes millions of dollars in contracts. It looked like there had never been any activity on it. That struck me as very odd. Sophia was in the position of one of the head scientists, which I thought was interesting, because I had met her working at a fabric store. They were getting a lot of money for doing nothing, and I didn't know where the money was going. Later, I put her last name in a computer to do a search. It took me to this DEA site. There was a picture of her with a different first name, same last name. But this was the deceased site for DEA or CIA agents. I was shocked. This person is supposed to have been dead for years. pp. 451 – 455.

Roswell Army Air Base Public Information Officer, Lieutenant Walter Haut

The story I put out was very simple. We had in our possession a flying saucer. It was found on a ranch up north of Roswell. It was being flown to General Ramey's office. The information was given to me, almost verbatim, by Colonel Blanchard. He said, "I want you to give it to the local newspapers and radio stations, and do it post haste"....The cover-up was pretty well orchestrated. I think the thought of handling it that way came down from Washington, through channels. We were told that we were all wrong, that it was just a weather balloon. p. 478. More here.


UFO MESSAGE: DON'T MESS WITH NUCLEAR WEAPONS

US Air Force, FAA, Captain Robert Salas

My security guard says, "Sir, there's a glowing red object hovering right outside the front gate – I'm looking at it right now. I've got all the men out here with their weapons drawn." ... The nuclear-tipped warheads went into a "no-go" condition, meaning they could not be launched. We lost anywhere from between 16 to 18 ICBMs at the same time UFOs were in the area and were observed by airmen. Bob Kominski headed up the organization to look at all aspects of these shutdowns. He was told by his boss that the Air Force said, "Stop the investigation. Do no more on this, and do not write a final report." This is very unusual, especially in light of the fact that headquarters was stating that this was of extreme importance.  pp. 168-171. For more, click here. And for Capt. Salas' personal research into the incident, click here.

US Air Force Lieutenant, Professor Robert Jacobs

So this thing [UFO] fires a beam of light at the warhead, hits it, and then it moves to the other side and fires another beam of light, and then moves again and fires another beam, and another. And the warhead tumbles out of space. What message would I interpret from this? Don't mess with nuclear warheads. ... After an article [about the incident], I would get telephone calls all night long. People would call and start screaming at me. One night somebody blew up my mailbox.  pp. 184, 185, 187. For more, click here.

US Air Force, Atomic Energy Commission, Colonel Ross Dedrickson

We were getting reports of visits by UFOs over the storage facilities and even some of the manufacturing facilities. That went on continuously. We found that formal reports were few and far between. Security people were reluctant to report because of the protocol and the bureaucracy involved in reporting them. ... I learned about incidents involving nuclear weapons. Among these incidents were those where a couple of nuclear weapons that were sent into space were destroyed by the extraterrestrials. There was one incident when we exploded a nuclear weapon over the Pacific in '61, I believe. This was one that the extraterrestrials were really concerned about because it affected our ionosphere. In either the very end of the '70s or the early '80s, we attempted to put a nuclear weapon on the moon and explode it for scientific measurements. [This] was not acceptable to the extraterrestrials. They destroyed the weapon as it went toward the moon. The idea of any explosion of a nuclear weapon in space by any Earth government was not acceptable to the extraterrestrials. That has been demonstrated over and over. p. 191-193. For more, click here.


COVER-UP: ADVANCED TECHNOLOGIES FROM UFOS

US Air Force Office of Special Investigations, Lieutenant Colonel Charles Brown

We had objects with four-way confirmation – ground visual, ground radar, airborne visual, airborne radar. It doesn't get any better than that! In my following of unusual aerial phenomena for the past 50 years, there seems to be some reason to discredit very viable and very reputable witnesses when they say something is unidentified. ... By humidifying air, I was getting 20 to 30% improvement in efficiency over a car engine. I started selling these devices. The Federal Trade Commission performed an illegal act. I lost my vehicle, about $100,000 worth of equipment, and a test vehicle was stolen. So in three weeks, psychologically I was wiped out.  pp.  247 - 251. More here.

Russian Space Communications Center, Major General Vasily Alexeyev

As a rule, [places where UFOs appear] are objects of strategic significance – rocket complexes, scientific test establishments – in other words, there is a high concentration of advanced science and to some degree danger. I know that in some places they even learned to create a situation which would deliberately provoke the appearance of a UFO. ... They came up with a table with pictures of all the shapes of UFOs that had ever been recorded – about fifty – ranging from ellipses and spheres to something resembling spaceships. ... The study of UFOs may reveal some new forms of energy to us, or at least bring us closer to a solution.  pp.  345 – 347. More here.

US Air Force, NRO (National Reconnaissance Office), Master Sergeant Dan Morris

Eisenhower wanted somebody to be in charge. The CIA was working primarily for itself. Most of the military intelligence directors were working for themselves. ... So, it was organized, but the name of the NRO was kept secret for years. ... The National Security Agency – the killers work in that. Secretary of Defense Forestall was the first powerful person that was eliminated because he was going to release information [on UFOs] – and nobody has ever paid for that crime. ... Who was stationed at Roswell? The only nuclear bomb squadron in the world. We focused several powerful radars on the UFOs, and it caused two of them to crash. One of them had two aliens on it. One of them was wounded or hurt, the other was alive then, but before we could get him anywhere, he had passed on. ... I would interview people who claimed they had seen something, and try to convince them they hadn't, or that they were hallucinating. If that didn't work, another team would give all the threats – threaten them and their family. They would be in charge of discrediting them, making them look foolish. Now, if that didn't work, there was another team that put an end to that problem, one way or another. ... UFOs are both extraterrestrial and manmade. ... Even back in Tesla's time, we had free energy. It's not that our government doesn't want us to know that there are other people on other planets. What they don't want us to know is that this free energy is available to everybody. That's the greatest secret. So secrecy about the UFOs is because of the energy issue. Some would like for us to believe that the aliens are our enemy now. There's no proof that I have ever read in any official document where – unless they were attacked – they ever shot. We don't have a threat from Russia anymore, but if we keep shooting at those aliens, we might have a threat from them. We should demand that our government stop trying to shoot down those aliens.  pp.  358 - 366.

US Air Force, Lockheed Skunkworks Engineer, Don Phillips

These UFOs were huge. They would just come to a stop and do a 60 degree, 45 degree, 10 degree turn, and then immediately reverse this action. ... During the Apollo landing, Neil Armstrong says, "They're here. They are right over there and look at the size of those ships. And, it is obvious they don't like us being here." ... When I was working with the Skunkworks, we signed an agreement with the National Security Agency and the National Security Council, as well as the CIA. And we kept very quiet about this. Anti-gravitational research was going. ... We know that there were some captured craft from 1947 in Roswell, New Mexico. And, yeah, they were real. And, yes, we really did get some technology from them. And, yes, we really did put it to work. ... We knew each other from what we call unseen industry. We can term it black, deep black, or hidden. The knowledge I have of these technologies came from the craft that were captured here. I didn't see the craft, nor did I see the bodies. But I certainly know some of the people that did. There was no question that there are peoples, or beings, from outside the planet. Are these ET people hostile? Well, if they were hostile, with their weaponry they could have destroyed us a long time ago. ... We got these things that are handheld scanners that scan the body and determine what the condition is. We can also treat from the same scanner. Are these things real? Well, I can tell you personally that we've been working on them. And we have ones that can cure cancer. Yes, diagnose and cure. Politics, and God bless them, the FDA, and other people whose financial interests could be damaged by the release of certain technologies keep these out of view. ... One of the purposes for founding this technology corporation that I did in 1998 was to bring forth these technologies that can help get rid of the toxins – that can clean the air, that help get rid of the need for so much fossil fuel. Yes, it istime. I can tell you personally that it has already started.  pp.  375 – 383. For more, click here.

US Marine Corps, Captain Bill Uhouse

The simulator wasn't actually functional until around 1958. The simulator that they used was for the extraterrestrial craft they had, which is a 30-meter one that crashed in Kingman, Arizona, back in 1953 or 1952. I was inside the actual alien craft for a start-up. Over the last 40 years or so, not counting simulators – I'm talking about actual craft – there are probably two or three dozen, and various sizes that we built.  pp.  384 – 387.

US Air Force, Aerospace Illustrator, Mark McCandlish

This craft was what they called the Alien Reproduction Vehicle. It was also nicknamed the Flux Liner. This antigravity propulsion system – this flying saucer – was one of three that were in this hangar at Norton Air Force Base. We have found a patent filed by James King Jr., and this patent looks just like this system, except that instead of having a dome for a crew compartment, it has a cylinder in the center. It has the same flat bottom and sloping sides. The patent was filed initially in 1960 and was secured in 1967. ... There is a scientist in Utah by the name of Moray B. King – he wrote a book called Tapping the Zero Point Energy. Zero-point energy is actually what keeps the electrons energized around the atomic structure of everything in the universe. There's enough of this flux, this electrical charge in the nothingness of space, that if you could capture all the energy that was embedded in just a cubic yard of space, you'd have enough energy to boil the oceans of the entire world.  pp.  501, 508. For more, click here.

US Army, National Security Council, Colonel Philip J. Corso, Sr.

I went back and there were five crates. I lifted one up and here's this body floating in fluid. First, I thought it was a child because it was small. Then I looked at its head and all. The head was different. The arms were thin. The body was gray. So right at that moment I figured I don't know what this thing is. ... The one ET craft I saw was at one of the airbases. ... General Trudeau created the Foreign Technology Division and put me in charge of it. There I started getting the autopsy reports of ETs, and I started getting other crash reports and the artifacts from the crashes. ... We gave information about the ET technologies out and insisted the corporations take the patents. We put the integrated circuit out. The general said, "let's keep a secret, but when I die, I relieve you of my oath." pp. 459 – 462. See also The Day After Roswell, by Col. Philip J. Corso.

McDonnell-Douglas, Professor of Aeronautical Engineering, Dr. Paul Czysz

When I was at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, we had flying saucers that covered the distance from Columbus to Detroit in the equivalent of about 20,000 miles per hour. ... Zero-point energy represents about 40-50 megawatts of power per cubic inch of space. That's a lot of power. If you could tap it at will, then no one would have to sell gasoline or oil anymore...Depending on the secrecy level, you have to go through a significant background check. When you do that, if you're in a very tight compartment, you sign a statement that you will not divulge the existence of the project or even answer a question that could acknowledge the existence of the project. I know people today that worked on one of the things I worked on, and if you asked them about it, they would say, "No, I have no idea what you're talking about." They're in their seventies now, but they still absolutely would never admit that they even know what you're talking about. pp.  511 – 519. More here.

US Army, Lieutenant Colonel Thomas E. Bearden

Some of the breakthroughs in the past have been deliberately suppressed. T. Henry Moray was inspired by Tesla's work. There was absolutely no question that he had a system that produced 50 kilowatts out of a 55-pound box. There are all kinds of skullduggery that happened there. The Russians even tried to kidnap him at one time. Gabriel Crone invented a true negative resister, working on a Navy contract for Stanford University. He was never permitted to reveal the exact way that he constructed it. There is real stuff in cold fusion. 600 experiments worked, for goodness sake. Probably 50 inventors have invented free energy systems. ... What we have is a situation where the entire structure of science, industry, and the organizations of science and the patent office are against you. I've been a victim of quite a bit of suppression. So has any other legitimate researcher in the area. And behind this, we have a few people who are quite wealthy and who own these things. The more powerful the agency, the more they will resort not only to legal, but to extra-legal means to suppress their competition. Lethal force is used. And it is not one cartel. It is many, many groups in energy. And each one does not wish to see simple little electrical taps pulling out enormous energy from the vacuum. They would much rather see you burning a lot more oil. If we use this system where we extract energy from the vacuum, we can clean up this biosphere.  pp.  534 – 542.  For more, click here. See also Dr. Bearden's website at www.cheniere.org.

MIT Chief Science Writer, Dr. Eugene Mallove

I was the Chief Science Writer at the MIT news office when the cold fusion story out of Utah broke on March 23, 1989. It turns out the cold fusion effect was real. One day while at MIT, I inadvertently was looking through some piles of paper by physicists doing their repeat of the Pons-Fleischmann experiment. To my utter astonishment, I can remember sitting at my desk and actually seeing two sheets of paper, one dated July 10 and another July 13. The July 10 control experiment showed in the raw data excess heat. But then, on July 13, it was shifted completely. It was altered. Clear fraud – no question. I asked for a review at MIT. I got nowhere. Yet today, MIT data is held up. In fact, what Pons and Fleischmann found was only the tip of an iceberg. There are huge quantities of technical literature published by proponents, and a much smaller amount by the people who found so-called negative results. There has been an extraordinary abrogation of legal responsibility at the Patent Office and the Department of Energy on the matter of cold fusion. There is serious criminal activity going on that ultimately must be rooted out if the cold fusion and new energy revolution are to go forward. pp. 544-546. See the late Dr. Mallove's website www.infinite-energy.com.


THE GRAND WAR PLAN: IT'S ALL BASED ON A LIE

Fairchild Industries Corporate Manager, Von Braun Spokesperson, Dr. Carol Rosin

When Wernher Von Braun [father of modern rocket science] was dying of cancer [1974], he asked me to be his spokesperson. Von Braun actually told me that the reasons for space-based weaponry that were going to be given – the enemies that we were going to identify – were all based on a lie. He said the strategy that was being used to educate the public and decision makers was to use scare tactics; that first the Russians are going to be considered the enemy. Then terrorists would be identified. Then we were going to identify third-world "crazies." We now call them Nations of Concern. The next enemy was asteroids – against asteroids we are going to build space-based weapons. And over and over during the four years that I knew him and was giving speeches for him, he would bring up the last card. "And remember, Carol, the last card is the alien card. We are going to have to build space-based weapons against aliens, and all of it is a lie." He would not tell me the details. I am not sure I would have absorbed them if he had told me the details, or even believed him in 1974. ... In 1977, I was at a meeting in Fairchild Industries in a conference room called the War Room. ... They continued the conversation about how they were going to antagonize these enemies and at some point, there was going to be a war in the Gulf, a Gulf War. Now this is 1977!  pp.  255 - 259.  For more, click here. See also Dr. Rosin's website, www.peaceinspace.com.

Steven M. Greer, M.D., Founder and Director, Disclosure Project

The government – as you and I might think of it – is really quite outside the loop. Indeed the situation is so dire that senior Joint Chiefs of Staff leaders in the Pentagon who I have briefed have no more access to such projects than any other civilian – unless they are on the "inside" for some reason. We have found that the technologies to replace fossil fuel usage already exist and need to be exploited and applied immediately to avert a serious global economic, geopolitical, and environmental crisis in the not-so-distant future. As daunting a disclosure may be, with all its potential for short-term instability and change, continued secrecy means that we will destroy the earth through our folly and greed. We do not have 50 more years – the earth's ecosystem will collapse before then. There are no easy choices. But there is one right one. Will you help us make it?   pp.  567, 491, 570.  See also Dr. Greer's website at www.disclosureproject.org.


To order Disclosure and for other top UFO facts and resources, click here
To view military, government witnesses testifying on UFO facts, click here
For a Washington Times article covering witness testimony, click here
Spread the word far and wide. For lots more, see our UFO Information Center


The article is reproduced in accordance with Section 107 of title 17 of the Copyright Law of the United States relating to fair-use and is for the purposes of criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research.

No comments: