2015-11-06

Vatic Master has been Ill today, so no blogs on Friday, but will resume on Saturday ......

Saturday is usually Vatic Masters day off, but due to illness she is taking it on Friday and will resume blogs on Saturday if she is recovered.  Please check back on Saturday.  Thank you for your patience in this matter.  Illness is not something we can control, otherwise I would never get sick.  LOL  See you saturday.

The article is reproduced in accordance with Section 107 of title 17 of the Copyright Law of the United States relating to fair-use and is for the purposes of criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Many thanks for the blog, you post. It is mega amazing.
Best Wishes

Vatic Master said...

Thank you, Anonymous, I appreciate the comment. Sometimes you work hard and read and research, but you don't know if its doing any good or if people want what you have to offer which is "truth". your comment and ones like it keep me going. I don't get sick often, but when I do, I take care of myself or it ends up lasting a lot longer. As you will see, I was able to get blogs up for saturday and I have begin on Sundays blogs, but now I have to sleep so I can continue to heal. Thanks again for your words of support and continuing to read the blog. We have a good one going up on Sunday, so watch for it. Its long but chock full of facts we did not know. Its amazing what we do not know about history.

Anonymous said...

VN quote...."It's amazing what we do not know about history".

You bet !

The following article says Planet Earth may be as old as 500,000,000 years.
This "suggestion" is based on the ....odd artefacts...found in ...coal !

https://deusnexus.wordpress.com/2015/10/29/taught-origins-lie/

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.