2012-12-10

Resonance – We are Beings of Frequency

Vatic Note: Thanks to Zen Gardner for this below.  It is perfect for this series we are doing and shows where we have to restructure our idea of what is real and what is life, rather than what has been sold to us to believe.   Please watch this video all the way through.   This explains so much where there were gaps in our knowledge.  It explains in deep detail about the role of frequency of the planet has in creating life. It explains how the powers that be use that knowledge to counter our power internally through their cell towers, haarp, and other massive increases in electromagnetic low frequency impulsing.

He said proof of our power can be found by simply walking outside..... well, read this below in my Vatic Note.   FIRST WATCH THE VIDEO AND THEN READ MY NOTE:  I WROTE THE NOTE BEFORE I HAD FINISHED  LISTENING AND BOTH MATCHED.  What they presented and what I had personally experienced, knowing nothing about all this.

This is so true,  I wish to share a personal story supporting this below.  I spent two years living in an unfinished garage on a river, with absolutely no neighbors,  no traffic,  no human artificial sounds what so ever.  There was no cell tower down there yet, so no cell phone service, and Haarp and chemtrails were not there either.  Plus I had No bathroom, no kitchen, no water, no heat, and no drainage.  Every day I had to go outside (in winter in the mountains - rural as it gets and cold, blizzards, heat, etc.... seasonally) and it would take me 4 hours to haul water in summer and snow and melt it in winter just to do the day befores dishes.

I would have to haul out gray water and dispose of it in a rock/gravel zone higher up which was quite a walk and dump it so the gravel and granite would clean it before it reached back down to the river.  Its why I had to go so far away.  I had a wood burning stove, but a massive land mass of forests, ridges, river banks, etc to gather wood that was laying around, and would haul that in each day and dry it and use it for heat. ( I spent summer and fall, hauling wood, for winter time, and then had time to dry wet wood in winter, so I could keep warm)

Further, the garage had a huge window deep and broad, so I put my bed there at night.  I went to sleep with the sound of nature in the way of wind, animals, the river running, and watched the milky way from my bed.   This was the most spiritual experience of  my life and I would never trade it for anything. It changed my life and my perspective about everything.  I also began to tell month, and time of day by the sun and that was also a real eye opening experience.   I got so that I never needed a clock.  I discovered that my body had biorhythms as well as all living things outside... and soon we became one.  

I became intimate friends with the nesting geese along the river,  a coven of wild turkeys that visited and pecked around,  Deer and Elk came to visit and at one time I had 26 hummingbirds hanging around and they would even bring me their babies to see, and same with a family of coyotes.  They were my neighbors and friends. 

They would come and visit and you could see the intelligence in their eyes as they sat and watched  me work, and finally I discovered what the very low hum was that I heard all the time, never ending and it was everywhere I walked, no matter how far away I walked, there was no drop in the hum, it was the same everywhere.  I thought it was birds, or the earth, etc.

For two weeks I tried to figure out what that sound was.  One day after 2 weeks, a bug flew by and that was the sound.  I realized that this very low hum that cannot be heard in our artificial environment, was the wings of millions of bugs everywhere.  It was an unbelievable awareness exercise the likes of which I had never experienced before and I was pretty old by then.

The net result of all this, was, I spent more time outdoors, than inside.  What this did was to show me just how our bodies were made for the life I was living and how dramatically my body improved in every way. Its where I learned about my personal power that I had no idea I had, existed.

I never got sick, colds, etc, and I gained muscle mass at my age.  Amazing.  I slept very well, and had an enormous amount of energy.   I became deeply intuned with the earth, wind, sun, sky, birds and animals.  No stress, no anxiety,  nothing and yet, I was broke.  Someone had stolen my lifes savings and I lost  everything I had worked for my whole life, and I had nothing left.  Yet, I had never been so happy in my life.

Never in my long life had I ever experienced such an event as that was.  There is more, but I will end it here.  Enjoy this.  

Resonance – Beings of Frequency
http://www.zengardner.com/resonance-beings-of-frequency/
by Zen Gardner, Friday, December 7th, 2012.

RESONANCE is a sensational eye opening documentary which reveals the harm we are doing by existing in an ocean of man made wireless frequencies.

Two billion years ago life first arrived on this planet; a planet, which was filled with a natural frequency. As life slowly evolved, it did so surrounded by this frequency. and Inevitably, it began tuning in.

By the time mankind arrived on earth an incredible relationship had been struck; a relationship that science is just beginning to comprehend.  (VN:  Watch the video and then finish reading.  This is so true. I have had personal experience for 2 years in a survival situation where I learned the truth of this deeply.  If I were a millionaire I could not have bought that experience.  I am grateful it happened.)



http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=5vb9R0x_0NQ

Research is showing that being exposed to this frequency is absolutely integral to us. It controls our mental and physical health, it synchronizes our circadian rhythms, and it aids our immune system and improves our sense of wellbeing. (VN:  Cell phone towers and Haarp are the reason for the Colony Bee collapse, a  movement toward starving massive populations for purpose of reducing it to a controllable level.)

Not only are we surrounded by natural frequencies, our bodies are filled with them too. Our cells communicate using electro magnetic frequencies. Our brain emits a constant stream of frequencies and our DNA delivers instructions, using frequency waves. Without them we couldn’t exist for more than a second.

This delicate balance has taken billions of years to perfect. But over the last 25 years the harmony has been disturbed. and disturbed dramatically.

Mankind has submerged itself in an ocean of artificial frequencies. They are all around us, filling the air and drowning out the earth’s natural resonance.

To the naked eye the planet appears to be the same. But at a cellular level it is the biggest change that life on earth has endured; the affects of which we are just starting to see and feel.

The article is reproduced in accordance with Section 107 of title 17 of the Copyright Law of the United States relating to fair-use and is for the purposes of criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research.

No comments: