2012-06-23

Was Joan Baez, Singer of the 60's, Satanically ritually abused??

*** A short  fundraising appeal.   We are short our normal $300, but now I also have to pay an attorney for representing me against the Satanist and the Witch, so please if you can spare anything at all, it will be most gratefully appreciated and will allow us to continue our work.  We have more and more rabbit holes we have fallen down to cover, but this all needs to get behind us first since it interfered already with the completion of the Disney Interconnected Bloodline that is now back up and continuing.  


So, its hard doing this by yourself financially, so any help will allow us to continue with this mission.  Thanks in advance for all you have done in the past to support us, we appreciate it.  Our jewelry has not sold because the tourist season is horrible this summer so far.  Way too hot.  No rain, and no tourists.  I am praying that will change when the fourth gets here and will hopefully cover our August 1 bills.  I will report on the status of our legal situation as it unfolds.  So far, so good, but much longer to go yet.  Court is schedule for next wed which is the 27th and that will be a big nexus.  Its why I must hire an attorney and hopefully kill this thing.  Then I won't need him or her again. LOL  Hows that for wishful thinking.  lol  

Vatic Note:  This is up as a result of another rabbithole, where I found this looking for something entirely unrelated.  I grew up to Joan Baez music and that of her live in boy friend, Bob Dylan so this is a shock to me.  Read these verses and see what  a great music writer she was and the horror of her childhood.  This is so sad.  


This is what we have to look forward to if these satanist animals get to globalize and retain complete power over all.   There is no doubt this must be fought to the bitter end.  No way should our children be subjected to this abuse. I am beginning to believe that we have no idea  how many of our public figures in all fields are mind controlled.  It would be nice if we had a way to determine that prior to running for office or holding any public venue.  


When you read her lyrics you will find so much that we have covered on here in our research on satanism and the occult, that it will leave no doubt in your mind that she was a victim of it.  Just the first stanza which talks about reverse and that was what John Todd told us who ran Zodiac productions.  They would put satanic brainwashing messages on the records after the song was recorded and they would then be played by the public.   Is that why it was so easy to shift our population into gothic,  satanism, and other celebrations of death and darkness?  


Joan Baez country singer was brave enough to write about her ritual abuse.
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/texarkana-tx/T7CM4NO0U5MO4AGKU
(You have to scroll down on this link to find the song)
by lethalseed,  on Topix.com

                                                                          photo 1987
You don't have to play me backwards
To get the meaning of my verse
You don't have to die and go to hell
To feel the devil's curse


Well I thought my life was a photograph
On the family Christmas card
Kids all dressed in buttons and bows
And lined up in the yard
Were the golden days of childhood
So lyrical and warm
Or did the picture start to fade
On the day that I was born


I've seen them light the candles
I've heard them bang the drum
And I've cried Mama, I'm cold as ice!
And I got no place to run
Let the night begin there's a pop of skin
And the sudden rush of scarlet
There's a little boy riding on a goat's head
And a little girl playing the harlot
There's a sacrifice in an empty church
Of sweet li'l baby Rose
And a man in a mask from Mexico
Is peeling off my clothes


I've seen them light the candles
I've heard them bang the drum
And I've cried Mama, I'm cold as ice!
And I got no place to run


So I'm paying for protection
Smoking out the truth
Chasing recollections
Nailing down the proof


You don't have to play me backwards
To get the meaning of my verse
You don't have to die and go to hell
To feel the devil's curse
I'll stand before your altar
And tell everything I know
I've come to claim my childhood
At the chapel of baby Rose


I've seen them light the candles
I've heard them bang the drum
I've seen them light the candles
I've heard them bang the drum

The article is reproduced in accordance with Section 107 of title 17 of the Copyright Law of the United States relating to fair-use and is for the purposes of criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research.

2 comments:

DDAA said...

Joan Baez didn't write the song

"Men were heartless in the English ballad "O'Riley Stole a Stallion", about a judge who takes advantage of a young girl, and in Betty Elders's "Crack in the Mirror," about a father's sexual abuse of a daughter.

In recent years, Ms. Baez said with her characteristic mixture of earnestness and self-deprecation, she has been stealing the music of younger songwriters, who reflect their times better than I can."

POP REVIEW; Still So Earnest After All These Years - New York Times

illuminati said...

Are you a business man/woman or an ARTISTS,POLITICIANS,PASTOR,ENGINEER,DOCTOR, STUDENTS, GRADUATED and you want to become Rich Powerful and famous, in life or,Are you frustrated in life. What type of wealth do you want? Today is your luckiest day, 'I want to join great Illuminati occult in Nigeria' we are here for those of you that want to join Illuminati Brotherhood in Nigeria and across Africa.Are you tired of poverty and now you want fame,power and riches Making wealth is guaranteed for the people of the world. Our magical powers are beyond your imagination. we could do magic on your behalf regarding , your financial situation, future events, or whatever is important to you. we have the power and we use the power.Life is a game. Money is how we keep scores. Money speaks sense in a language all nations understand. If you would know the value of money, go and try to borrow some; for he that goes borrowing goes sorrowing. We are a group of strong brothers who came from different walks of life for the purpose of alleviating the sufferings of our people we are Illuminati, and we could change the course of destiny Illuminati Brotherhood are most probably the most well known secret society in the world. Illuminati Brotherhood is not for Everyone, Is it someone or something you desire to have? Do you want wealth(Want to grow your bank account?, Need funds to enjoy the good life? Tired of working hard and getting nowhere?) or happiness? the most powerful society welcomes you to Illuminati..But we might be Right for you! We are Seeking our Dark Brothers and Sisters who have heard the call to come Home to the Illuminati Family! For those fortunate applicants of interest whom will be chosen to join the succeeding family of Illuminati, you will learn the untold secrets that few have ever known existed! The Illuminati rituals for securing Wealth, Health, Love, Lust and Power that none outside of this family have ever been taught and never will. . . we are here to protect you if you so desire! .. contact Illuminati initiation home Send us your most important desire and we shall work our powers in your favor. Be sure to tell Illuminati what you want. Email us now greatilluminati370@gmail.com or call +2349038002156