2012-01-23

The Phoenix Code

http://endtimesforecaster.blogspot.com/2011/12/phoenix-code.html

By: The End Times Forecaster
Date: 2011-12-31

The Revealing of the Date of the Igniting of the Phoenix--America--and How it Will be Stopped.


Note: This is a very important post that deals with the planned destruction of a city and how it will be stopped. I have been working on this for many weeks; this is also one of my longer posts. I have tried to make it as concise and organized as possible. The info will be presented in mainly chronological order. Please take the time to carefully read this information for it is very important. I give permission for use of this material with a link to http://endtimesforecaster.blogspot.com/2011/12/phoenix-code.html

About a year ago God allowed me to see and experience various things that led me to believe that sometime in the future the evil ones were planning to detonate a nuclear bomb in an American city—Phoenix Arizona. I shared this information in two posts entitled The Next Big Event  and The Next Big Event—Phoenix Confirmations  I now believe that I know the planned date of this destruction. In this post I will summarize the findings and happenings of the first posts and then reveal the date of when I believe this attack is planned to occur and what can be done to stop it.

The story

Last year as a result of my prophecy research I became convinced that sometime in the near future there was going to be a “big event” against the United States and that it would be “sun” related. I also reasoned that, as has been true many times in the past—like with the 9/11 event--there may be “signs” pointing to the event—“they put clues everywhere.” At the time I also had become aware that in the past the actions of the evil ones against mankind happened on “lines.” (see the posts under “Lines of Judgments” on the sidebar)

So I decided to start looking for a line that might point to the next big event. So where did I decide to start looking for signs of this event? Knowing that America is the end times Babylon and will be used as a primary tool of the evil ones to bring about the New World Order, and that Washington D.C. was laid out according to satanic design, I decided to check there first for a “line” that might point to a “big event.”

Looking at the city of Washington D.C. on Google Earth I noticed a prominent line. So I drew a line from what I thought should be the starting point--the stadium, which looks like a zero--and extended the line through the middle of the capital building as shown below. As you can see the line basically follows the path of the mall and passes near the Washington Monument and the Lincoln Memorial



I then extended the line--which ran at 270.05 degrees (almost due West)--and it came to Phoenix, Arizona—nicknamed “the valley of the sun” that many have dreamed would be the target of a nuclear attack and bears the name of the ancient Phoenix bird legend—that dies by fire to be reborn again! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phoenix,_Arizona




Consider what Cutting Edge says about the Phoenix bird legend in relation to the United States and prophecy;

Occultists have always viewed the United States as a Phoenix Bird. After leading the world into the doorway of the New World Order Kingdom of Antichrist, is their plan that we would self-immolate, burst into flames and be reduced to a pile of ashes? However, out of the pile of ashes another Phoenix Bird would arise, a global Kingdom of The Christ, this time! We believe key, inner-circle Founding Fathers understood this occult plan perfectly, that the United States would be called upon to die at the very end of the cycle to produce Antichrist, and out of our ashes the truly global New World Order would arise. http://www.cuttingedge.org/News/n1399.cfm

As I was looking more closely at the line and what it hits in Washington, D.C., I zoomed in on a certain part and was startled by what I saw. From the view of the satellite I saw what looked to be a statue of a Phoenix bird!



Clicking on the panoramic view of the statue I could see that it is the Bethune memorial statue pictured below—I assume the phoenix bird look was due to shadows cast by the statue.



Looking at the statue gave me an eerie feeling. To me it looks like the people are dead--as if they were turned to charcoal--like they started to melt and then were burnt and became hardened in place, like what might happen during a nuclear blast.

What did all these things say to me? How did this affect me? Realizing the United States--as the phoenix bird--is destined to "die" to usher in the New World Order, and realizing that the street layout of Washington, D.C. was of satanic design, and that we have a prominent luciferic line of Washington, D.C. that starts at a zero, goes near a statue that looks like a phoenix bird, but upon closer inspection looks like burnt people, then it goes through the Capital building and then hits Phoenix, Arizona--the sun related place that many have dreamed would be the target of a nuclear attack and bears the name of the ancient phoenix bird legend. I was brought to tears and called out to God to spare the righteous of the city.

The night before posting most of the above I was sitting in my car waiting for someone, the car was off, and I was crying out to God about this post and asking him about the date, when I turned on my car, the odometer came on and caught my attention; it read 77755.5. At the time I wrote “what exactly that means I am not sure,” but I felt it was significant.

The morning after posting the Phoenix post I randomly opened my Bible, not expecting or asking God to show me anything, and it opened to Lamentations 2 and this verse jumped out at me

The LORD hath purposed to destroy the wall of the daughter of Zion: he hath stretched out a line, he hath not withdrawn his hand from destroying: therefore he made the rampart and the wall to lament; they languished together. Lam 2:8

He brought me to the only verse in the KJV containing the words "line" and "destroying."
That is the basic story of what I found last year contained in the original posts linked above. Here are some other interesting things that I highlighted in the posts from last year.

1. Phoenix has latitude of 33... and part of the city is at longitude: 111... Bad numbers indeed! Remember also that the Great Seal on the dollar bill depicting the eagle/phoenix bird has an area of 1.11 sq. in. and the bird's wing tip is at 33 degrees. (See The Dollar Code.)

2. On a random opening of scripture God took me to Ez 10:2, the only passage in the Bible regarding coals of fire being rained upon a city and it is the only verse in the KJV that contains the words; city, coal, and fire.

3. On another random opening of scripture God took me to Jer 18:7-12, a passage regarding why nations are judged.

4. And on yet another random opening of scripture God took me to Is 65, a passage regarding the righteous being protected during judgment.

All of the above occurrences led me to believe that in the future the evil ones were indeed planning to detonate a nuclear bomb in an American city—Phoenix Arizona—to ignite the “Phoenix bird” America and bring her down so that America and the world could be born into the New World Order.

The Date

That is what happened a year ago. At that time I had thought that the event might occur on 11/14/2010 or January 2011 but was not sure and obviously that did not occur. This brings us to the present; over the last year I have been on occasion praying about the meaning of the numbers 777555 that I believe that God gave me in relation to the date of the destruction of Phoenix, Arizona. In fact just the other day I prayed that if God showed me what the 777555 meant, I would release the info to the public.

I recently became aware of a blog called http://nabiy4america.wordpress.com/ and I read some of his posts and noticed that he did a lot of work with numbers. So I emailed him and he gave me some info about the numbers, and he said that the 555 may have something to do with the date when I was shown the numbers. I was shown the numbers on 10/27/2010 at about 8PM EST and the info was posted the next day on 10/28. 10/27 8PM EST in UTC time is 10/28 and the info was posted on 10/28 so using 10/28/2010 and adding 555 days brings us to 5/5/2012 or realizing 2+0+1+2=5 a 5/5/5 date! BTW; 10/28/1886 is when the statue of liberty was dedicated and the statue is 1862 nautical miles from Phoenix, Arizona. What happened in 1862?

As you are probably aware the fifth of May of any year is the holiday of Cinco de Mayo. It is a Mexican holiday celebrated in the United States and the state of Puebla in Mexico. It celebrates a Mexican victory in a war fought in 1862 against the French near Puebla, Mexico. http://www.mexonline.com/cinco-de-mayo.htm One of the reasons it is celebrated in the United States is because it marks the last time a foreign power acted the aggressor on American soil, and the victory helped the Union win the Civil War. http://www.mexicanfoodrecipes.org/Mexican-Food-Articles/mexican-holidays/cinco-de-mayo-traditions.php

Why Cinco de Mayo? Is there any connection between Cinco de Mayo and a pending nuclear judgment against Phoenix, Arizona? Drawing a line from the battlefield of Cinco de Mayo in Mexico to the United Nations in New York—the line is almost the same as the “line of judgment” from the United Nations to the Christmas tree in Washington D.C. (in red) and would imply a U.N., Israel, Palestinian connection with this judgment. The line also goes through the neighborhood that I live in, whose name can be pronounced to mean “burnt and or born from ashes.”



Is there anything else? Yes, remember “they put clues everywhere.” Looking around the battle site of the Cinco de Mayo event there is a picture posted there called “Explosion Nuclear” It is a picture of a sunset that looks like a nuclear explosion. The picture is located next to the round portions of the fort. If you think of the fort as a compass with the top round portion as North (it is not actually situated that way) then the picture would appear due West. That is the same direction that Phoenix is from Washington D.C.—due West.







Summarizing;

I believe God showed me the 777555 in relation to the date of the destruction of Phoenix, Arizona.

10/28/2010 plus 555 days brings us to 5/5/2012 a 5/5/5 date.

5/5/2012 is Cinco de Mayo. A line from the battlefield associated with Cinco de Mayo to the United Nations is almost the same as the line of judgment and goes through the neighborhood that I live in—meaning burning and or born from ashes.

At the Cinco de Mayo battlefield location in Puebla there is a picture entitled “Explosion Nuclear” situated due West of the fort, if the fort were aligned as a compass rose. Phoenix is due West of Washington, D.C.

These facts have led me to believe that the planned date of the destruction of Phoenix Arizona is 5/5/2012. Is there anything else interesting about the day that might further corroborate this theory? Let’s look at what is being said about the day by non Christians.

What Others are Saying

Some believe that 5/5/2012 is going to be a day of change. One website states it specifically “The date of change is 5th May 2012” http://2012poleshift.wetpaint.com/thread/3614658/The+date+of+change+is+5th+May+2012

The Mayan calendar has some interesting things to say about that date. “On the Mayan Calendar, May 5th is represented by the symbol Oc. Oc is a "gateway" or "dog" for the Mayans, representing loyalty, faith and unconditional love. But this also is represented by a God in human form that holds the mystery of times secrets. Accordingly, Oc also stands for "...the foot that marks the very beginning, and end, of time." http://www.thecivilizationloop.com/24.html
What appears to be a satanically inspired fictional book picked May 5, 2012 as a day of destruction. “In “The Civilization Loop,” a group of scientists discover a way to travel back in time. In their travels, they inadvertently trigger a paradox that results in the Earth’s destruction on May 5, 2012.” http://www.independentmail.com/news/2010/jun/08/author-jason-thrift-hold-book-signing/

The Event Chronicle blog (not Christian) the author says that he had a vision that points to a major event in May of 2012. “ …which would yield future dates, respectively, of approximately mid-May 2012 and early March 2013, give or take a few days My inner knowing is therefore suggesting to me that mid-May of 2012 and early March of 2013 will be dramatic, red-letter periods for, and in the USA… http://eventhorizonchronicle.blogspot.com/2011/11/mene-mene-tekel-usa-200-500.html

And how about this event scheduled for the day; what is described as a geekey information presentation event in Phoenix Arizona on Saturday, May 5 is entitled “Ignite Phoenix #12” http://igniteshow.com/events/ignite-phoenix-12

Even though I would never put faith in what Non Christians say about a day I found it interesting that many non- Christians are indicating that there is going to be something “different” about the day and it seems to be associated with change and destruction. And let’s not forget about the Nuclear Bomb drill that they had in Phoenix recently. Remember “they put clues everywhere.”

Here is another interesting occurrence that you may find a bit humorous or unconventional. While having some R and R with the kids playing the Wii, I asked God to let me get a score with a 555 on one of the games to confirm these things to me. I do not play often and was not trying to get that score, it just happened.



And do you know what the 555th verse in the Bible is? Gen 22:7 And Isaac spake unto Abraham his father, and said, My father: and he said, Here am I, my son. And he said, Behold the fire and the wood: but where is the lamb for a burnt offering? The 555th verse talks about a burnt sacrifice—isn’t that what the phoenix bird legend speaks of?

I also just remembered something else; last May I posted this “I was at a Church tonight and the guest preacher at the service raised his hand in the air saying "I believe that we are in the end times." Immediately after that with hand still raised there was a large clap of thunder--there were only rumblings prior to that and after too.” http://endtimesforecaster.blogspot.com/2011/05/gospel.html Guess where the guest preacher is from? Puebla, Mexico.

Therefore in light of all the information that I have seen I believe that the planned date of the destruction of Phoenix, Arizona is 5/5/2012. Also In light of all of this information it is obvious to me that satan has had this planned for a long time, and this event will be one of the primary events to destroy the United States and bring about the New World Order. Who the devil is planning to use to carry out the plan and how, I do not know. Will it be terrorists, China, Russia, or somebody else? I do not know.

Note: Illuminati documents indicate that there will be a hair raising nuclear confrontation with North Korea toward the end. I would imagine that this would happen before WWIII, and if WWIII is to break out in the fall of 2012, then the North Korea event could happen in the near future and may be associated with this.

The Messages

But I also believe that this event may never happen, because, after coming to the realization of the date of the planned destruction, I asked God to give me a message from His Word about the matter. That night I randomly opened my Bible to 1 Sam 23; verse 2 stood out.

Therefore David enquired of the LORD, saying, Shall I go and smite these Philistines? And the LORD said unto David, Go, and smite the Philistines, and save Keilah.

This verse talks about a city being saved by David. So what I believe God was showing me here is that if we—the descendants of David—get this information out to others, and we all beseech God for the city, that God will spare the city. BTW, Keilah means fortress or citadel—search the words “Phoenix Arizona” and “citadel” and you will see many listings for “Salvation Army, Phoenix Citadel.”

Remember just because the evil ones have things planned does not mean that they have to occur. In Acts 12 Peter was imprisoned and sentenced to death but was delivered by the prayers of the saints. “The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.” James 5:16b.

So again in light of all that I have been shown I believe that the planned date of the destruction of Phoenix, Arizona is 5/5/2012. But I also believe that the verse God took me to indicates the event may never happen—because the righteous can rescue it by praying for the city. I know that America as end times Babylon deserves judgment and will eventually be judged, but I also know that there are many righteous people in America and God is merciful and based on the verse God took me to, if we pray, I believe He will spare the city.

Continuing with the story--the next morning I randomly opened to Matthew 16

2He answered and said unto them, When it is evening, ye say, It will be fair weather: for the sky is red. 3And in the morning, It will be foul weather to day: for the sky is red and lowering. O ye hypocrites, ye can discern the face of the sky; but can ye not discern the signs of the times?


These verses talk about discerning the “signs of the times,” which as the verse indicates some can, but some will not, as I am sure that some will dismiss this post as nonsense. But to me the “signs” are pointing to a nuclear destruction in Phoenix, Arizona on 5/5/2012. And if I am correct in my thinking; that this is the major event planned to destroy the Phoenix bird—America—then the public release of this information will not make the devil and his followers happy, which is one reason why just after posting this I have emailed this information to webmasters, news outlets, and government agencies. I have also added this information to my “5 Smooth Stones” packet. Here is a passage that I randomly turned to that I believe God gave me concerning my protection in all these matters.

10Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness. 11Behold, all they that were incensed against thee shall be ashamed and confounded: they shall be as nothing; and they that strive with thee shall perish. 12Thou shalt seek them, and shalt not find them, even them that contended with thee: they that war against thee shall be as nothing, and as a thing of nought. 13For I the LORD thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee.

To the ones following satan who call themselves illumined, I believe that God gave me a message for you that I also randomly turned to.

Is 5:20-24 Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter! 21Woe unto them that are wise in their own eyes, and prudent in their own sight! 22Woe unto them that are mighty to drink wine, and men of strength to mingle strong drink: 23Which justify the wicked for reward, and take away the righteousness of the righteous from him! 24Therefore as the fire devoureth the stubble, and the flame consumeth the chaff, so their root shall be as rottenness, and their blossom shall go up as dust: because they have cast away the law of the LORD of hosts, and despised the word of the Holy One of Israel.

You illumined ones, as you call yourself, have been deceived and you will suffer a horrendous fate for eternity lest you repent and turn to the Lord Jesus Christ for salavtion. It is not too late, “all who call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.”

I believe the devil has three choices at this time; 1. Go ahead with the plans. 2. Change the date. 3. Call it off. Regardless of what the devil decides to do, based on what God has shown me, I believe that if enough of us pray against these plans that God will save the city.

In regards to changing the date; there is a Homer Simpson episode where they showed a Southwestern city being blown up. In the show the bombers were counting down and they said “5, 4 no time for a full countdown,” and then they detonated the bomb. So if that was a clue to the timing they may try to do it earlier than originally planned. What date might they pick? How about 2/22/2012 or 3/22/2012. 222 is associated with the $1 and $100 dollar bill, and 322 is the skull and bones number. Or another possibility is around April 20—when Satanists have their fire sacrifice. April 20 was also a date on one of the calendars in the episode.

In regards to one of those numbers/date I had an interesting occurrence. On 11/29/11—an 11/11/11 date—I was heading toward the highway, just before entering I noticed the price of gas at $3.22. Just moments after entering the highway the radio announcer stated that the Dow closed for the day at 11,555 and he then stated the time of day 5:55. BTW there are 44 days between 5/5/12 and 3/22/12.

There are many secular forces who have also aligned themselves against satan and his minions but have not aligned themselves with the Lord Jesus Christ. From my correspondences with some of these people I have comprehended that they hold Christians and Christianity in disdain—that Christians are unenlightened and Christianity is an “evil religion.” I admit that “mainstream” Christianity is guilty of those things but not true Christianity—you are being deceived into turning from the truth. I asked God to give me a message for you, I randomly turned to Luke 13 and 14. Here is what stood out.

23Then said one unto him, Lord, are there few that be saved? And he said unto them, 24Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able. 25When once the master of the house is risen up, and hath shut to the door, and ye begin to stand without, and to knock at the door, saying, Lord, Lord, open unto us; and he shall answer and say unto you, I know you not whence ye are: 26Then shall ye begin to say, We have eaten and drunk in thy presence, and thou hast taught in our streets. 27But he shall say, I tell you, I know you not whence ye are; depart from me, all ye workers of iniquity. 28There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out. Luke 13:23-28

Then said he unto him, A certain man made a great supper, and bade many: 17And sent his servant at supper time to say to them that were bidden, Come; for all things are now ready. 18And they all with one consent began to make excuse…For I say unto you, That none of those men which were bidden shall taste of my supper Luke 14:16-18.

So to those who are fighting against evil, but have not embraced the Lord Jesus Christ, I implore you to reexamine true Christianity, for even though you are moral and are fighting against evil, you too must be saved.

In summary; I believe that the evil ones are planning to destroy Phoenix, Arizona with a nuclear bomb. I also believe that the planned day of destruction is 5/5/2012. Based on the verse God took me to I also believe that this event will never happen because we--the descendants of David--will join together in prayer and by God’s power will thwart their efforts and “save the city.”

I told you what I believe the 555 means. How about the 777 (HT Carlos); without going into too much depth I believe the 777 has several meanings that relate to Christ and the 70th week, such as the 7 Seals, 7 Trumpets, and 7 Vials. So in relation to Phoenix, Arizona I believe that the 777 indicates that this event may be part the 70th week—which I believe may have started on 11/10/2009.

The Confirmation

After writing most of the above I prayed and asked God to show me something that might tie everything together—so that the information might be more convincing to those who might be skeptical about these matters and not heed “the signs.” God brought me back to the Homer Simpson video mentioned above. First, let me remind you that 9/11 was encoded in a Homer Simpson video before it happened; remember “they put clues everywhere.” Second, I had a hard time finding the bomb detonation episode, for many postings of it were taken down. I did find one posting of it and after viewing it and taking some of the information and recalculating some things, I was in a stupor of amazement. Here is a link to the one I viewed—although I do not agree with his conclusion and all his reasoning, it gave me valuable clues. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqDmPUc-vlY&feature=related You can also purchase the whole episode at Amazon.com.

The title of the bomb episode is “The Surveil with Love.” The word surveil means surveillance. The episode was from season 21, episode 20, which aired on May 2, 2010. In the episode a bomb containing plutonium is detonated. The explosion looks like a nuclear bomb going off that sends a clock flying through the air.




The clock lands next to Homer Simpson. The time on the clock after the detonation is 5:55. The hands are pointing to the 11 and 6, if you turn the clock upside down they point to 9 and 11. As also shown in the video above and the pics below the clock and its mounting bracket form a 10 and if turned upside down an 01. The words before the detonation are “5,4, no time for a full countdown.” After the explosion Homer says “eew, it is time for dinner.”






Those are the facts; here is my analysis. I believe the time of 5:55 not only points to the date of 5/5/2012—the next big event against the United States, as explained in the first part of this post, but also connects with the numbers God showed me, 777555. The clock turned upside down points to 9/11/01—the first big event against the United States. The amount of time between 9/11/01 and 5/5/2012 is 555 weeks (rounded down). So I believe that the clock time of 5:55 not only points to 5/5/2012 but also points to the number of weeks between the first big event—9/11 and the next big event against the United States—a nuclear detonation. BTW; the satanic death line from Washington to Phoenix goes past the Washington Monument which is 555 ft tall.

So there we have connections with; 9/11—first big event/implying next big event nuclear explosion in Phoenix, Washington Phoenix death line, 555, and 5/5/2012. Here is another connection, in the countdown the detonator says the numbers 5,4. What comes after 5/4? 5/5. The season and episode digits; 21 and 20 can be combined to form 2012. And yet another connection; the hands on the clock pointed to 11 and 6 right side up and 9 and 11 upside down. Let’s combine the numbers and add them together 116 + 911 = 1027. Let’s use those numbers as month and day, and the clock and mounting bracket as the year; that gives the date of 10/27/10. 10/27/10 plus 555 days brings us to 5/4/2012, the day in the countdown, or if you use exclusive counting 5/5/2012. 10/27/10 is also the day God showed me the 777555 numbers.

Here is something else; the number across from Homer’s eyes is 2, 2 x 555 = 1110. The number of black and white spaces on the clock between the 2 hands going clockwise from the minutes to the hour, not counting the spaces the hands are pointing to, is 33. Part of Phoenix is at latitude and longitude of 33N and 111W. BTW there are only 58 black and white marks on the clock. If you notice 2 of the black marks that are next to the 10 are bigger than the rest-giving the appearance of 3 ones and a zero, a 1110.



The number spaces between the 11 and 6 going the other way, which includes the 2 long ones, is 23. Taking the long ones as an 11, and using the number of spaces, 23, gives us an 11/23, the date I have calculated in 2012 as the possible start of WWIII. The amount of degrees between the 11 and 6 is 150 degrees. 5/5/1862—the cinco de Mayo event date-- plus 150 years brings us to 5/5/2012, the 5/5/5 date. Guess at what time in the episode the clock flies into the scene? 5:55.



In the explosion scene there are roads that form a V. The explosion is centered between the V. As already mentioned above there is a V at Washington in which the death line goes through the middle of (pictured at beginning of post), there is also a V at the Fort in Puebla, that a line to Phoenix goes through the middle of and is at 322 degrees. So we have 2 related Vs pointing to Phoenix and connecting with the video. Also V in roman numerals is 5, so 2 Vs give a 5 and 5, or 5/5. The date the show aired was 5/2/2010 or 5/2+2+0+1+0 is another 5/5.





The episode also features a plutonium capsule. There is an odd shaped lake southeast of Phoenix, called Firebird Lake, which has a similar shape to the plutonium capsule. The middle line of the lake points to Phoenix. If you look at the lake closer up you will see that it is green, so is the capsule, remember “they put clues everywhere.” Anyone recognize the symbols on the capsule?







Are you in a stupor of amazement yet? Not that I would put any faith in a Homer Simpson video, but having already been convinced of the date and place of the next big event, God drawing my attention to this video provided an absolute confirmation and left me in a surreal state of mind.

It doesn’t end there; In my hearing a child I know was handed a dollar bill and they said “look there is the eye that is in National Treasure.” When I heard that I felt impressed by God that I should check the dollar bill for the date. Amidst many distractions I began searching with numbers and facts from past research that I did with the dollar bill. I came up with nothing. I had pretty much given up on it until I emptied my pockets one night recently and I heard the sound of silver in my change.



I got a 1947 silver quarter in change! According to one estimator, conservatively the odds of getting a silver quarter in change is at least 15,000 to one. Taking into account the mintage of 1947 quarters is about 1% of the whole population of silver quarters puts the odds of getting a 1947 at about 1.5 million to one. When I saw the quarter I immediately knew that God was trying to get my attention, because 19.47 is a prominent number on the dollar bill. From The Dollar Code;

Using these numbers we can unveil the date encodings as follows; if we take 19.47 (the esoteric number) as years and multiply it by 12 (layers in the pyramid) we get 233.64 years, which equals 233 years, and 233 days. Starting with July 4, 1776 and adding 233 years and 233 days we come to February 22, 2010.”

For times sake I do not want to go too much into detail about 19.47, 222 and 2/22/2010 but I think its importance will become clear. If we start with the date the Illuminati founded their plan in regards to the United States—5/1/1776 and add 19.47 x 12.121862 (Remember 1862 is the date of cinco d Mayo) = 236.01265 years = 236 years and 4 days we come to the date of 5/5/2012.

Here is something else; If we take the time on the clock of the $100 dollar bill--that many think is an encoding relating to the destruction of the United States--2:22 as 2 years 2 months and 2 weeks and add it inclusively to 2/22/2010—the date from the dollar bill it brings us to 5/5/2012.

In light of all of this I believe that the next Big event planned by the evil ones will be to set the Phoenix bird—the United States—on fire via a nuclear detonation in the place in America named after the Phoenix bird legend--Phoenix, Arizona. I believe that the primary planned date of this destruction is 5/5/2012. How ironic that their planned date of destruction is on a holiday celebrating the last foreign aggressor on American soil.

Based on what God showed me I also believe that this event will be stopped by the prayers of God’s people. Of course you are free to believe as you choose, but if you believe as I do, then I ask you to please distribute this information widely, and get as many people as possible to pray against this planned evil action, so that the city will be spared. Also pray that God would be glorified and many would be brought to Salvation. I take no credit for any of these findings, it was God that showed me these things, I have no ability in myself to discover such things.

The battle lines are drawn; let’s show the world the power of God and save the city by God’s power through prayer. And to start things off; I am choosing to release this post on 12/31/2011 at 6:02 EST which is 5 days, 5 hours, and 5 minutes past the 777th minute of the 777th day of the 70th week, that is assuming the 70th week started on 11/10/2009. 12/31/11 is also 5 months and 5 days until 5/5/2012--Christians can use numbers too, and so does God, including 555--The word Christ appears in the KJV Bible 555 times. The 555th appearance of the word Christ is contained in the last verse of the Bible--The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen. Rev 22:21.


The article is reproduced in accordance with Section 107 of title 17 of the Copyright Law of the United States relating to fair-use and is for the purposes of criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research.

1 comment:

Joan said...

Prayers for this victory have already begun. I am part of an organization that is all over the world and this plea for mercy and salvation for the City of Phoenix, her people and the United States has begun.
"Pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death, Amen."