By: Staff Report
After months of work, the video series on the Treasury's Exchange Stabilization Fund is finally finished! Why you should watch these five videos: It is impossible to understand the world today without knowing what the ESF is and what it has been doing. Officially in charge of defending the dollar, the ESF is the government agency which controls the New York Fed, runs the CIA's black budget, and is the architect of the world's monetary system (IMF, World Bank, etc). ESF financing (through the OSS and then the CIA) built up the worldwide propaganda network which has so badly distorted history today (including erasing awareness of its existence from popular consciousness). It has been directly involved in virtually every major US fraud/scandal since its creation in 1934: the London gold pool, the Kennedy assassinations, Iran-Contra, CIA drug trafficking, HIV, and worse ... " – Market Skeptics
Dominant Social Theme: The US Government has taken over the world and the ESF has been its weapon of choice.
Free-Market Analysis: We're not sure who Eric deCarbonnel is, but he has posted five YouTube videos that contain extraordinary allegations about the US Government's Exchange Stabilization Fund. In aggregate, the series is called, "What I have been afraid to blog about: THE ESF AND ITS HISTORY."
We were made aware of the series just last night by a considerate feedbacker who was puzzled by them. We used Google to find out about Mr. deCarbonnel, whose ESF thesis has been covered by GATA, where he contributes. He also contributes to some other alternative media websites and has received coverage there and elsewhere.
The videos don't seem to have made a wide stir as of yet (not that we could tell, anyhow). But they are certainly interesting. Having listened to all five presentations, we will try to provide an analysis of what we might call "holistic" journalism, where someone tries to put a lot of different facts together to create a scenario not previously well known.
You might call him a practitioner of conspiratorial or directed history. Perhaps that's why we're drawn to it. Many of the problems of the modern world can be traced to the ESF, according to Mr. deCarbonnel. He proceeds to make the case for his argument in over an hour of insights and detail.
We have been reading and writing about the New World Order for decades but the information presented by deCarbonnel seems, in some ways, new to us. (That doesn't mean it's accurate, of course.) We would be remiss in not making the following point: According to Mr. deCarbonnel, he is also related to Frank Vanderlip, one of the founders of the US Federal Reserve system, so the series of videos can also be seen in some way, perhaps, as a defense of Vanderlip and private banking.
Anyway, let's jump in. We will try to summarize Mr. deCarbonnel's argument for those who don't have the time or patience to sit through all five videos. Here are his arguments (buttressed, to be sure, by a plethora of historical sources) in approximate order in bullet points:
• The ESF was created WITHOUT OVERSIGHT by Congress in the 1930s to ensure support of the dollar. It has done a lousy job of what it was supposed to do, as the dollar has lost almost all its value.
• The ESF was put in the hands of the head of the US Treasury and the US Treasurer has absolute power to do what he wants with the fund.
• As a result, the ESF has acted as a giant slush fund that has funded the growth of the American Empire over the past century – against the will of both Congress and many bankers in private industry.
• The ESF also effectively runs the US Federal Reserve and tells the New York Fed what to do. It does this because it is responsible for stabilizing the dollar and implementing policies that are in the national interest.
• The ESF leaves few traces of its activities, as Congress mandated that it must conduct its affairs without oversight. Thus, dissembling is part of its mandate. Its bureaucracy lies as a matter of policy.
• The ESF was responsible for Project Mockingbird, apparently ongoing still today, and places many of America's top journos under the control of the CIA. The publishing industry – with a special emphasis on books about politics and American foreign policy – is an especially large part of this false flag operation. Books are seen as a key to controlling the American intelligentsia. The Internet has partially broken the promotional chokehold of Mockingbird.
• The ESF is legally MANDATED to lie, which is why even an audit of the Fed will not reveal the true nature of what has taken place in the US and the world in the past 100 years. The Fed and the ESF are symbiotic, but the ESF is in charge.
• In order to prop up the dollar, and to protect the interests of the US, the ESF has performed an enormous number of illegal tasks. It does so with maximum anonymity and without oversight of the rest of the executive branch or the Treasury itself.
• The ESF, through then-Treasury Secretary Harry Dexter White, virtually created the modern money system, including the IMF and World Bank. Today, the ESF is responsible for most of the rapine of the modern world's developing countries, as described in John Perkins's book, Confessions of an Economic Hit Man.
• John F. Kennedy was ready to expose the ESF and its dark deeds and to create a new, non Bretton-Woods financial system, which is why he was murdered by a "magic bullet." Later on, his brother was murdered for the same reason.
• The ESF, thus empowered, has continually and energetically bankrupted the US in order to save it.
• It has disposed of much if not all of the nation's gold supply.
• It used its secret funds to first create the CIA and then to fund its cover operations, including destabilization of democracies around the world.
• It has demanded enormous amounts of money printing from the Fed to prop up the US economy, the dollar and its illegal operations.
• It has coerced the Japanese, Chinese and others into buying dollars to mop up "inflation." (Ed.: He means "price inflation" actually.)
• It has sanctioned and created drug addiction in the US to "dollarize" the rest of the world. It has done so by imposing money-laundering regulations on banks that force drug dealers to export, via smuggling, tens and hundreds of billions of physical dollars out of the US.
• It has created a sophisticated forgery apparatus to ensure that the dollars do not flow back into the US, creating inflation. These dollars are apparently being printing by the US Treasury at a loss, but are the same as regular dollars in almost all ways. As a result, foreigners are afraid to bring their dollars back into the US for fear they will be confiscated as counterfeit.
• Because there are so many drugs flowing into the US, especially heroin and cocaine, people are dying of drug use in record numbers. As a result of these deaths, the ESF created the fiction of AIDS. It is still the accepted explanation for the deaths of millions, but there is no explanation for why the "virus" is found equally in men and women, although the deaths have been predominantly gay men who, especially in the 1980s, were apparently aggressive abusers of powerful drugs that depress the immune system. African statistics showing AIDS deaths are merely made up and not to be trusted.
• In order to keep the supply of dollars flowing out of the US, and to continue to fund illicit activities, the ESF has been responsible for wars as well as for covert and illicit assassinations and destabilizations. It was, for instance, responsible for the war in Afghanistan. The Taliban had begun eradicating poppy fields and this could not be tolerated, as the supply of heroin worldwide was plunging. Today, the CIA and US military guard the Afghan poppy fields and heroin production is heading toward peak supply.
• ESF manipulations have resulted in global "blowback." The dollar is in ruins. The ESF and its enablers are becoming unglued. Even Alan Greenspan has begun to admit the fraud that surrounds the ESF.
• As the ESF and the dollar itself has operated as a kind of Ponzi scheme and like all Ponzi schemes has fostered misinformation and disinformation. One of the most pervasive of these "tales" is that the world is run by an elite group of individuals intent on creating a New World Order. Even journalists who believe they are working for this group are being misled. The New World Order is nothing but a beard for the world's real power, which is the ESF and its enablers and associates.
• In reality, those who are responsible for the Ponzi scheme, bankers and government officials alike, are culpable. Mr. deCarbonnel says that they have no idea of what is about to happen to them. Hundreds of millions who have been defrauded by the ESF Ponzi scheme and all its ramifications are likely to be merciless when it comes to light. Justice will winnow those involved with special vehemence.
OK. Having summarized these arguments (we tried to hit the highlights, though doubtless we have left out some points), we will try to anticipate the arguments of cynics as well (too many of whom congregate here, for some reason).
These cynics, especially if they have listened to Mr. deCarbonnel's entire exegesis will make several points, the main point being that it is somehow a "limited hangout" in which a submerged "piece of the puzzle" has been presented as the mechanism for the Way the World Works.
The argument will be made that the REAL elites are preparing for a century's worth of malfeasance to come to light and that exposes such as deCarbonnel's provide a foretaste (perhaps a controllable one) of what will dominate the news over the coming months and years.
The main argument will be that by denying the existence of a New World Order, Mr. deCarbonnel is shifting the responsibility from where it belongs to the ESF. In other words, there is a coterie of what we call the Anglosphere power elite and it DOES make decisions. The ESF is merely another tool in an arsenal of weapons that have been employed to dominate the world.
Such cynics as we have described will claim that deCarbonnel's expose is really another way of hiding what is actually taking place and of making sure the "finger of blame" gets pointed at a free-floating American evolutionary (bureaucratic) system and its enablers rather than at the REAL controllers residing historically in the City of London and elsewhere.
These cynics might also argue (full confession: we have in the past) that the footsteps of the French Revolution are echoing more and more loudly as such exposes as deCarbonnel presents continue to find their way to the popular media. It will be argued that the same thing happened in the 1930s during the Pecora Hearings where the modern regulatory state's bureaucratic apparatus was falsely erected and Wall Street was made into a convenient scapegoat for corruption that went far higher.
Conclusion: Whatever one thinks of Mr. deCarbonnel's point of view (we're not endorsing it, merely presenting it), his perspective regarding the ESF is intriguing, and he seems to us a passionate financial journalist in the modern Western tradition. He states at one point that his expose – and others – could not have found their way to the public forum without the Internet, which Mockingbird still does not control. In providing this interesting group of videos to the general public via YouTube, deCarbonnel seems to be providing proof of his point of view.
The article is reproduced in accordance with Section 107 of title 17 of the Copyright Law of the United States relating to fair-use and is for the purposes of criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research.