2011-06-08

Drone surveillance in the US? Alex Jones says 'the whole world is in danger'

Drone surveillance in the US? Alex Jones says 'the whole world is in danger'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugjScYkmccY&NR=1
Uploaded by RTAmerica on Jun 6, 2011

As the US plans to increase drone aircraft usage abroad, now law enforcement in the States is getting ready to adopt robotic planes back home for surveillance purposes. While drone usage is expected to be expanded in America by 2013, Infowar's Alex Jones says that in some states it has already been happening for years.

Vatic Note: Alex also makes some very very good points that the anchor would not let him finish making. I am beginning to wonder about RT and if they have sold out to the committee of 300. This is worth the listen..... I am back and forth about Alex and I may well have come to a satisfactory place where he maybe concerned. Once I am sure of where I am ab out it I will post it.

So watch the video



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugjScYkmccY&NR=1



The article is reproduced in accordance with Section 107 of title 17 of the Copyright Law of the United States relating to fair-use and is for the purposes of criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

AJ says this AJ says that.
I don't see this as truth, just fear mongering. The more AJ postings, the more I see wheel spinning, obnoxious bather going no where fast.
I don't believe AJ has the answers but he will keep one in a state of chaos and that is not a happy place.

Thanks!

Vatic Master said...

Well, remember, we are in control about how we feel about anything. AJ has no control over that. However, the drones have been used in the southern states where most gun owners live. That has been confirmed by reports by news orgs and we posted them on here since the use of them for law enforcement is in violation of our 4th Amendment right to privacy and thus should only be used with a legit search warrant and probable cause. Additionally, once those are obtained then the search should be done narrowly to the one subject of the warrant and no one else.

AJ was telling all that is going on long before anyone else and he was right. Do I think he is a loud mouth arrogant person? Yup, but do I also want truth? Yup, so will I watch and listen and take responsibility for discerning what is real and what is not? Yup! I will also refuse to engage in fear as well. I know the Satanists feed off that fear. Its their turn.... and their turn is coming soon to a neighborhood near you. LOL

Anonymous said...

Illuminati: We will lead the opposition.