2012-12-25

Do You Trust Your Inner Voice?

***I was surprised that they actually attacked this blog over on the sources site at Before its news. Its fixed now, and I included two videos below that are both very good and relevant.Please avail yourself of her excellent work, especially about psychic attacks. Once you know what to look for, you can overcome. Its worth the effort.  

Vatic Note:  This is great.  I actually have a story that confirms this.  I won't go into specifics about it, but I was in the process of following through on a commitment I made when I got a strong voice saying "Tell him to go away" and I did not listen and it cost me my entire life savings to not listen to that voice that I could not explain at the time.  My entire lifes work, gone in a flash.

After that, which was 7 years ago, I ALWAYS listen to that voice, even if I cannot explain it to myself.  I don't care, I do what it says and it always works out without exception.   Lately, its been even stronger and more often that miracles happen to me.  I don't care when I drive into  a grocery story parking lot which are huge,  I always get a space near the front door.   I don't mean once in a while or often, I mean ALWAYS.  Now what is that?  Its our power.

Read this, she does one of the best jobs on this subject I have ever read.  You decide. If I keep  my ego brain out of the way, it works even better. Remember, ITS THE HEART BRAIN we must always listen to.

Do You Trust Your Inner Voice?
http://beforeitsnews.com/spirit/2012/12/do-you-trust-your-inner-voice-118-2458118.html
Adapted from Dr. Judith Orloff’s Guide to Intuitive Healing: 5 Steps to Physical, Emotional, and Sexual Wellness 

We are the keepers of our own healing. We are the keepers of an intuitive intelligence so powerful it can tell us how to heal. The time has come for each of us to claim it again. Never forget: It is your right to heal. It is your right to look inside yourself for the answers.

I’m defining intuition as a potent form of inner wisdom, not mediated by the intellect. Accessible to us all, it’s a still, small voice inside–an unflinching truth teller committed to our well-being. You may experience intuition as a gut feeling, hunch, a physical sensation, a snapshot-like flash, or a dream.

Always a friend, it keeps a watchful eye on our bodies, letting us know if something is out of synch. As a physician, I combine conventional medicine with intuition to enhance my insights about patients.

I also use intuition in every aspect of my life and strive to always trust my gut in small and large decisions. Intuition is your inner voice. It is the best friend you will have. I encourage you to develop and trust it too. Reach back in your experience. See if you can’t remember a special time when you listened, really listened, to what seemed invisible, yet felt so true.

Maybe it was an inner call to enter a career, a sudden inexplicable attraction to the person you were destined to marry, or simply a strong impulse to contact a good friend you haven’t seen for years. That indisputable sense of rightness is an echo of the code I’m speaking of. You deserve such certainty about all decisions. Even if you feel out of touch with it now, let me help you find it again.

To help you determine how much you listen to your inner voice, I’ve created the following quiz from my book Guide to Intuitive Healing: 5 Steps to Physical, Emotional, and Sexual Wellness . Choose the score that most corresponds to how often or seldom you listen to your intuition.

Yes Sometimes Never
1. Do you believe your inner voice gives you good advice? 2 1 0
2. Will you get a second opinion if your doctor doesn’t offer a diagnosis or treatment that intuitively feels right? 2 1 0
3. Do you pay attention to your body’s early warning signs such as fatigue or unexplainable symptoms to take care of your health? 2 1 0
4. In your career, do you act on what moves and inspires you rather than only making decisions by what seems logical on paper? 2 1 0
5. Do you “listen to the goosebumps” (as Quincy Jones puts it) as a sign to go ahead when you’re making a decision about a project or career move? 2 1 0
6. If you’re looking for work, do you check in with your intuition for guidance? 2 1 0
7. Do you pay attention to people’s body language when you meet them? 2 1 0
8. Do you listen to your body’s signals and stay away from people who drain you? 2 1 0
9. If you’re crossing your arms and moving away from someone at a party, do you listen to the discomfort your body language is communicating? 2 1 0
10. If you’re sexually attracted to someone but your inner voice says “beware,” do you heed the warning and take it slow? 2 1 0
11. When arguing with your partner, do you take a breath and tune into your intuition about how to reach him or her before saying something you’ll regret? 2 1 0
12. If all your friends are saying “this guy/girl is great for you” but your intuition says he/she isn’t right can you trust yourself? 2 1 0
13. Do you listen to intuitive messages in dreams? 2 1 0
14. Do you listen to your “ah-ha” feelings even if they don’t fit your picture of how things should be? 2 1 0
15. Are you spontaneous rather than having to plan everything? 2 1 0
How to Interpret this Quiz
To calculate your ability to listen to your inner voice score, total the numbers corresponding to your responses.
  • A score of 20-30 suggests that you have a considerable aptitude to trust your intuition.
  • A score of 10-19 suggests a moderate level.
  • A score of 9 or below suggests a beginning level.
  • A zero score indicates that you don’t regularly listen to your intuition yet, but the good news is that you can begin now to tap into this empowering resource!
Whatever your score, this quiz will help you develop and listen to your inner voice. You’ll identify your strengths and areas you’d like to improve. Developing intuition is an exciting process. Realize that we all have a ways to go. The more you listen to your intuition, the more it will improve.

To learn more about intuition click on the link to read my blog How to Develop Your Intuition and watch the video below for more tips. (VN: I put up two videos, the second one is how to identify psychic attacks, and boy did that hit home for me...so in case anyone else has experienced them I decided to post the second one for you to use in case this has happened to you.)



http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=_WRmj5uUlyI



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbzOlKH2AjA&feature=player_embedded

About Judith Orloff MD
Dr. Orloff, an Assistant Clinical Professor of Psychiatry at UCLA, has helped patients find emotional freedom for over 20 years. She passionately asserts that we have the power to transform negative emotions and achieve inner peace.
Read Dr. Orloff\’s Full Bio
Read Dr. Orloff\’s book, \”Emotional Freedom\”

The article is reproduced in accordance with Section 107 of title 17 of the Copyright Law of the United States relating to fair-use and is for the purposes of criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research.

No comments: