2015-03-03

ANCIENT BLOOD CONSPIRACY

Vatic Note:   I will tell you this is good, no, its excellent,  but his voice is not made for such work,  Its too monotone and flat, so you miss a lot without a more real voice.  You can tell he is reading the script and not doing it with feelings and excitement.  He should because this information is extremely exciting.

 Having said all that, its worth agonizing through it, so give it a go.   His text comments below are also good, so I will stand with them and forego boring you with my own.   Please enjoy and benefit from all this work he has done.  


ANCIENT BLOOD CONSPIRACY 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FS1NyrLucWM
Published by Matt Ball on Dec 20, 2012

The purpose of this video is to expose the secrets, lies, suppressed information and illicit facts that most of the people in positions of authority would much rather keep you ignorant of and most everyone else doesn't even know exists. 

It's about challenging the comfortable world of official versions and established thinking by giving you access to the knowledge and information that will make the most powerful people, whether they are in government, business, academia, military, the judiciary, media, or the established church uncomfortable at the very least and more than likely will really piss them off.
                                                                                                                         
In other words, it is designed for those seeking "The TRUTH" in this world of lies. I believe this video pretty much covers all the truth and evidence that most people can handle to start with, and then some. This includes the truth about our unbelievably amazing ancient history, the truth about who/what has been behind most all of the atrocities committed against mankind and everything else on this planet as well as the truth about what God actually is and our intimate connection to It/Him. Check it out. It is my personal theory and the easily verifiable evidence to back it.

Don't believe something I say, I encourage you to look it up and think for yourself. I personally believe that "The Truth" will encompass all the available evidence and not just certain pieces and you will soon see my theory does just that. I defy anyone to give me another explanation for the existence for ALL of the evidence presented within this video.

Simply give me one good reason why my theory is not right besides you don't want it to be and I will embrace it with both arms because I am all about learning and teaching the truth and I would love to hear it. Also, keep in mind as you watch the film, that all the amazing stuff you are learning, is merely the tip of the iceberg and there is so much more to learn.

 This video simply tells the basic story and barely scratches the surface of available information and evidence that exists. Almost every possible relevant topic has been well researched and written about extensively but no one has put it all together and made it all available in one place.

You probably have personal knowledge of many pieces of this complex puzzle yourself and simply do not know where they fit or even that the puzzle exists. Once you can see the big picture though, I believe you will begin to see exactly where those pieces fit and you will never look at the world the same again.
 
I must apologize in advance; I was in a hurry to make this video and am in no way a professional film maker so please forgive any issues the video may have with audio narration or visual image quality. Everyone please give it a go and share it with everyone you know, because spreading the truth is the only hope we have.

I hope you enjoy it and thanks for watching. My obligation is now fullfilled. I love you all, love each other. Namaste. - Dustin Mangrum
P.S. If somehow I die of unusual circumstances, understand it will be no accident. We will all know who/why and that is what they are most afraid of.


The article is reproduced in accordance with Section 107 of title 17 of the Copyright Law of the United States relating to fair-use and is for the purposes of criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your search for RH negative info....pertains to the above video....
Bibliotecapleyades.net/ biologicalbasisofelitismand"thedivineright"rule.

Not sure if this link will work..sent .on my iPad..email me
And I will send it to you if issues...love!
Jmmiller1@live.com